Renee Michelle, WWE next's breakout star - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 69Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 01:40 AM
 
EMGESP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 2,142
Points: 6,890
                     
Re: Renee Michelle, WWE next's breakout star

"Easy on the eye." Speak for yourself, I actually think she looks rather manly in the face.
EMGESP is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
 
looper007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,783
Points: 14,230
                     
Re: Renee Michelle, WWE next's breakout star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMGESP View Post
"Easy on the eye." Speak for yourself, I actually think she looks rather manly in the face.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think she's easy on the eye.
kingnoth1n likes this.

looper007 is offline  
post #23 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 01:47 AM
 
Vectormane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 41
Points: 3
 
I could def see them doing drake and wife vs carmella and truth with all the couples shit going on. Maybe truth and Carmella vs Seth and Becky could be a funny feud
Ma-Trish Reloaded likes this.
Vectormane is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 02:44 AM
 
r055co's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 304
Points: 0
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnoth1n View Post
Told you guys months ago....sex sells. But no one wanted to hear it (and I had a few threads shut down for it too). Now you guys are drooling over the first broad to come in in some time with monster jugs. Go figure.

Said we needed Bra and Pantie matches again.....well lets be real. who wouldnt want to see this chick in a white lace 3 way match with Peyton Royce and Mandy? and trust me....there doesn't have to be a "build" or storyline with that angle son.

and properly advertised (through social media) guarantee you would get a few ratings points.

Problem is you are going to have "Work rate chicks," that have never drew a dime, that are going to get jealous in the back and try to derail her push.

and the people saying "u want to see another mans wife nude," are you guys for real? (See Rena Meros and Kim Pages Playboys back in the day) Get the hook on that crap or go cop your "Mans Man" shirt.
Here here!

Of course sex sells and if there’s anyone that doesn’t believe that then they’re seriously deluded. You don’t see ugly pop stars or ugly movie stars because the fact is audiences want to see good looking people on their screens, girls want to see good looking blokes and us guys want to see hot sexy chicks. It’s just human nature so don’t listen to the media telling you that it’s a bad thing because it’s not!

Taking it back to wrestling if I may? Just look at the majority of the current women’s attire, it’s pretty much bra and panties anyway so what’s the difference? Alexa strutting about with her hot wee ass hanging out in her tiny shorts, Mandy Rose in her gold bikini, even Charlotte with her cleavage booster! It’s all sexualised for a reason and that’s because it sells and draws interest from male audiences. Would women’s wrestling even be a thing or be as popular as it’s become if they were covered up in drab clothing that didn’t accentuate their assets, of course not! The main reason I watch some of the WWE Youtube clips is to check out how the women are looking, there’s nothing else to enjoy with this shit product so I might as well!

And before anyone calls me sexist, the guys are exactly the same. The likes of Rollins and Reigns weren’t chosen solely for their work and skills, they were chosen to be in the spot they’re in partly because of the way they look. Again this is nothing new, it’s just frowned upon these days because the world has gone into super PC feminist mode and some folk are just too bloody sensitive!

Why would I give a shit about seeing “a guy’s wife nude” that I’m never going to meet in my lifetime? What kind of stupid statement is that honestly? So you’re telling me that you don’t look at a hot chick on the street if she’s with her boyfriend or husband?

I knew the world had gone mad but I didn’t know it was this bad, for fuck’s sake man!
kingnoth1n likes this.
r055co is offline  
post #25 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 03:09 AM
The Doomslayer
 
kingnoth1n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 2,792
Points: 9,352
                     
Re: Renee Michelle, WWE next's breakout star

Quote:
Originally Posted by r055co View Post
Here here!

Of course sex sells and if there’s anyone that doesn’t believe that then they’re seriously deluded. You don’t see ugly pop stars or ugly movie stars because the fact is audiences want to see good looking people on their screens, girls want to see good looking blokes and us guys want to see hot sexy chicks. It’s just human nature so don’t listen to the media telling you that it’s a bad thing because it’s not!

Taking it back to wrestling if I may? Just look at the majority of the current women’s attire, it’s pretty much bra and panties anyway so what’s the difference? Alexa strutting about with her hot wee ass hanging out in her tiny shorts, Mandy Rose in her gold bikini, even Charlotte with her cleavage booster! It’s all sexualised for a reason and that’s because it sells and draws interest from male audiences. Would women’s wrestling even be a thing or be as popular as it’s become if they were covered up in drab clothing that didn’t accentuate their assets, of course not! The main reason I watch some of the WWE Youtube clips is to check out how the women are looking, there’s nothing else to enjoy with this shit product so I might as well!

And before anyone calls me sexist, the guys are exactly the same. The likes of Rollins and Reigns weren’t chosen solely for their work and skills, they were chosen to be in the spot they’re in partly because of the way they look. Again this is nothing new, it’s just frowned upon these days because the world has gone into super PC feminist mode and some folk are just too bloody sensitive!

Why would I give a shit about seeing “a guy’s wife nude” that I’m never going to meet in my lifetime? What kind of stupid statement is that honestly? So you’re telling me that you don’t look at a hot chick on the street if she’s with her boyfriend or husband?

I knew the world had gone mad but I didn’t know it was this bad, for fuck’s sake man!
It's extremely simple brother

Alot of them let the media tell them its wrong to even look at women or call them sexy, because media has championed the word "objectify." Then, the woman doesn't want to be with them, because they don't have the guts to even approach them, or they just talk to them like dorks or act like white knights.

This is why ya see a lot of boys say "all the hot ones want to be with the jerks." This is neckbeard slang for "Im pathetic and I dont know what Im doing with a real woman." The womans primal instincts have her yearning to be with an alpha (The neckbeards use the term chad), they want a man that is aggressive and owns their territory, unless the woman is forced to settle with a beta because they are a grenade themselves.

Sorry I got off on a tangent there, but would you believe there are grown men on this site that would buy "Mans man" shirts and are into men rubbing oil all over themselves in matches, and call it "good comedy," and don't want to see women wearing provocative attire in wrestling because "It's 2019," but would call you 'weird' for admiring a beautiful woman on youtube? The wrestling fanbase at times is truly bizzaro world.
BlackieDevil likes this.


Last edited by kingnoth1n; 07-09-2019 at 03:21 AM.
kingnoth1n is online now  
post #26 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 03:09 AM
Pro WWE
 
StylesClash90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CHCH, New Zealand
Favourite(s): Refer above
Posts: 7,647
Points: 5,340
                     
See her get written off TV when the Drake/Truth saga discontinues.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSiyoDfCp9alJ9Ia3AG2cL3e6Nvp2rDLe4p6Xf9HwjPURYFHY99
StylesClash90 is offline  
post #27 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 03:35 AM
The Doomslayer
 
kingnoth1n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 2,792
Points: 9,352
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylesClash90 View Post
See her get written off TV when the Drake/Truth saga discontinues.
Depends. If we see the camera start hittin them angles properly then we know shes sticking around a minute.
StylesClash90 likes this.

kingnoth1n is online now  
post #28 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 05:05 AM
 
oleanderson89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 4,374
Points: 12,021
                     
Re: Renee Michelle, WWE next's breakout star

Lubricated breasts



Parking $10, Program $5, ticket $35, watching Bret Hart wrestle.......PRICELESS!!!
oleanderson89 is offline  
post #29 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 07:42 AM
 
r055co's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 304
Points: 0
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnoth1n View Post
It's extremely simple brother

Alot of them let the media tell them its wrong to even look at women or call them sexy, because media has championed the word "objectify." Then, the woman doesn't want to be with them, because they don't have the guts to even approach them, or they just talk to them like dorks or act like white knights.

This is why ya see a lot of boys say "all the hot ones want to be with the jerks." This is neckbeard slang for "Im pathetic and I dont know what Im doing with a real woman." The womans primal instincts have her yearning to be with an alpha (The neckbeards use the term chad), they want a man that is aggressive and owns their territory, unless the woman is forced to settle with a beta because they are a grenade themselves.

Sorry I got off on a tangent there, but would you believe there are grown men on this site that would buy "Mans man" shirts and are into men rubbing oil all over themselves in matches, and call it "good comedy," and don't want to see women wearing provocative attire in wrestling because "It's 2019," but would call you 'weird' for admiring a beautiful woman on youtube? The wrestling fanbase at times is truly bizzaro world.
Absolutely!

It’s no longer as acceptable to be a man who finds women attractive or in fact have an opinion on a woman in modern society anymore. When you call a woman sexy, attractive or whatever online then you’re suddenly objectifying them and when you say something negative you’re made out to be some kind of crazy pathetic woman hater! It’s not everywhere of course but that new wave of SJW opinions is definitely growing.

It’s such rubbish but it’s the world we live in today. I’m not a fan of it at all but I don’t let it get me down.

In terms of WWE, I simply don’t care what these “neckbeards” or whatever they’re called are doing. They’re entitled to their own opinion and if they want to wear The Man’s Man shirt, watch men getting oiled up and so on then I say let them be. Everyone is different and they are entitled to their own view whether we agree with it or not.

What I can’t stand though is when these kind of people target others and imply without knowing them that they are racist, sexist or woman haters because they have a differing opinion. When you do that, then you’ve crossed a line! I also cannot stand this meta, beta, delta or whatever the fuck it’s called bullshit! Treat people as individuals not as part of some social construct and don’t throw all these labels about because these people don’t have a fucking clue half the time. They hear these terms and think they’re smart, sorry but you’re not.

You’re right, there are some seriously screwed up people out there who will attack you for merely having a difference of opinion on the most trivial of subjects whether it be wrestling, sports, movies or whatever and it’s quite frankly pathetic behaviour!

I say just do your own thing, try to be respectful of others and recognise that your opinion is just one of many.

Last edited by r055co; 07-09-2019 at 02:47 PM.
r055co is offline  
post #30 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 10:27 AM
 
the44boz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 651
Points: 2,431
                     
Re: Renee Michelle, WWE next's breakout star

She'll be the locker room bicycle in no time.
the44boz is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome