Sasha Banks personal problems, Reportedly Tried To Quit During WM Week - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 1417Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #51 of 1189 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:04 PM
also known as a BUSTER
 
SHIRLEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,919
Points: 5,003
                     
Re: Sasha banks personal problems?

This reality check was always coming for delusional Sasher
utvolzac likes this.
SHIRLEY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 1189 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:05 PM
YNWA
 
Dibil13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 7,882
Points: 4,743
                     
Re: Sasha banks personal problems?

It seems almost certain that Sasha and Bayley are being sent to opposite brands. I imagine that has her pretty upset.
Tag89 likes this.

Hiroshi Tanahashi/Kazuchika Okada/Minoru Suzuki/Daniel Bryan/Asuka

Samoa Joe/Tetsuya Naito/Tomohiro Ishii/Meiko Satomura


Dibil13 is offline  
post #53 of 1189 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:08 PM
 
Hephaesteus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 1,150
Points: 4,438
                     
Re: Sasha banks personal problems?

If its because she refuses to put over that blonde bimbo, good for her. Bout time she finally started showing a backbone.
Hephaesteus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #54 of 1189 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:08 PM
Training to be a Grappler
 
DMD Mofomagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 2,095
Points: 6,537
                     
Re: Sasha banks personal problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster Cannon View Post
I think people are saying IF the rumor is true,then Sasha didn't want to put over Alexa in a handicap match this past Raw. Not that Sasha doesn't want to put Alexa over period.
I know you are trying to be the voice of reason, but it is such an asinine though, I don't know how anyone jumps to that conclusion.

Sasha Banks is so upset that she will lose a handicap match she has a mental breakdown.

No one really wins the matches, I think Sasha Banks, who outside of fan interactions has been really professional would know that sometimes you have to look at the lights.

I just can't fathom the reach that some people go to, especially considering we are talking about someone's mental health, and it has been brought down to "She doesn't want to lose a fake fight"
herbski likes this.

DMD Mofomagic is offline  
post #55 of 1189 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:13 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,644
Points: 6,197
                     
Re: Sasha banks personal problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMD Mofomagic View Post
I refuse to believe that you get to WWE not knowing you are going to lose a match once in a while.

What you are saying is that a writer came up to her and said "Sasha, you are set to lose tonight" and she had a mental breakdown over it, and then Vince McMahon got involved and said "Go home, I understand you don't want to lose this wrestling match"

You see how silly it sounds?
Congrats, you literally just ignored what I wrote. I said, "And it wasn't that she was going to lose ONE match, it was probably just the culmination of a lot of things she's disliked about her WWE run thus far."

So no, I don't think she was upset about losing a single match, I think she's been harboring some deep frustrations concerning her whole run and feeling like she's better than what she's been given, and that this might have been the tipping point. She was in a nothing spot at the first ever all female PPV, she wasn't anywhere near the main event of the first ever WrestleMania headlined by women (and she and Bayley lost their tag titles to a nothing tag team, which probably makes her paranoid they're being shunted down the card back to nothingness), and now her animosity with Bliss in real life and fearing she'll get another push over her might have sent her a little over the edge.
Lockard The GOAT is offline  
post #56 of 1189 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:14 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 37,302
Points: 77,354
                     
Re: Sasha banks personal problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoCortez View Post
Well, it's not only that she wasn't even considered for the main event even though Charlotte was added just because, but also that she had those tag titles she wanted as consolation prize, and even that, too, they took away from her literally two months after winning them, and on the grandest stage of em all at that.

She, Bayley and Asuka should form a faction and call it "No Chance In Hell" or something.
She, Bayley and Asuka should all go to AEW, they would make a great core for the womens division.

birthday_massacre is online now  
post #57 of 1189 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:17 PM
 
Jokerface17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,179
Points: 1,669
                     
Re: Sasha banks personal problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMD Mofomagic View Post
I know you are trying to be the voice of reason, but it is such an asinine though, I don't know how anyone jumps to that conclusion.



Sasha Banks is so upset that she will lose a handicap match she has a mental breakdown.



No one really wins the matches, I think Sasha Banks, who outside of fan interactions has been really professional would know that sometimes you have to look at the lights.



I just can't fathom the reach that some people go to, especially considering we are talking about someone's mental health, and it has been brought down to "She doesn't want to lose a fake fight"


I mean I get it. The way Sasha has been treated and booked the past 2 years. Her and Bayley were the first women’s tag champs and both former women’s champions. Sasha was overlooked for Charlotte when 90% of charlottes main roster “first ever” accomplishments were done with Sasha.

If you add all of that up and then someone goes “hey Sasha, you and bayley are going to lose clean in a handicap match to Alexa Bliss tonight” I can see that pushing her over the edge when Alexa hasn’t been an active member of the roster lately.
Tag89 likes this.
Jokerface17 is offline  
post #58 of 1189 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:17 PM
 
Hephaesteus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 1,150
Points: 4,438
                     
Re: Sasha banks personal problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockard The GOAT View Post
Congrats, you literally just ignored what I wrote. I said, "And it wasn't that she was going to lose ONE match, it was probably just the culmination of a lot of things she's disliked about her WWE run thus far."

So no, I don't think she was upset about losing a single match, I think she's been harboring some deep frustrations concerning her whole run and feeling like she's better than what she's been given, and that this might have been the tipping point. She was in a nothing spot at the first ever all female PPV, she wasn't anywhere near the main event of the first ever WrestleMania headlined by women (and she and Bayley lost their tag titles to a nothing tag team, which probably makes her paranoid they're being shunted down the card back to nothingness), and now her animosity with Bliss in real life and fearing she'll get another push over her might have sent her a little over the edge.
Lets not forget she also has Corey graves burying her like she's a piece of shit every time she comes out. Unless Im missing something and he does that to other divas when Im not paying attention, that's pretty eye opening.
Tag89 and jroc72191 like this.
Hephaesteus is offline  
post #59 of 1189 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:20 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,416
Points: 4,826
                     
Re: Sasha banks personal problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMD Mofomagic View Post
I know you are trying to be the voice of reason, but it is such an asinine though, I don't know how anyone jumps to that conclusion.

Sasha Banks is so upset that she will lose a handicap match she has a mental breakdown.

No one really wins the matches, I think Sasha Banks, who outside of fan interactions has been really professional would know that sometimes you have to look at the lights.

I just can't fathom the reach that some people go to, especially considering we are talking about someone's mental health, and it has been brought down to "She doesn't want to lose a fake fight"
It isn't about losing a match, it is just the final straw for her after basically losing every single big match and being promised things over and over again and constantly having the rug pulled out from under her.

*They called her up and put her in a dumbass group with Naomi and Tamina when she was the top star coming out of NXT
*SHe lost every single PPV match to Charlotte then would win the title on Raw just so she could lose it back to Charlotte and boost Charlotte's resume.
*Rousey, Bliss, Charlotte, Becky, Naomi, Carmella, Bayley and Natalya have all been champions more days than Sasha Banks
*She was put on the backburner for a year while Alexa Bliss dominated the division
*She signs an extension with the company presumably because they convinced her that they had plans for her.
*They finally give her something the do by teasing a feud with Bayley only to take it away for no real reason.
*INstead she fights in a battle royal on the preshow and gets eliminated by Bayley, and Naomi ultimately wins
*She begs for Tag Titles because she actually cares about her career and finally Vince gives in
*They tease that they will be defending their titles everywhere and even make an appearance in NXT talking about how they will be defending the titles their too
*They lose their titles almost immediately to the Iconics for no real reason
*Then, even though this is just a rumor, She is told the next night that yet again she needs to put over Alexa Bliss

That is enough to drive anybody crazy. She was the biggest star coming out of NXT and all she has done is put other people over her entire main roster run. Maybe she has finally had it with the broken promises and the company ignoring her talent and taking her for granted. I honestly hope she has. They don't deserve Sasha Banks and it has to eat her alive knowing that no matter how hard she works, how many risks she takes in the ring, how many things she pushes for, she will never be as successful as other women around her because she isn't a white blonde with a nice ass.
P Thriller is offline  
post #60 of 1189 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:26 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 37,302
Points: 77,354
                     
Re: Sasha banks personal problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Thriller View Post
It isn't about losing a match, it is just the final straw for her after basically losing every single big match and being promised things over and over again and constantly having the rug pulled out from under her.

*They called her up and put her in a dumbass group with Naomi and Tamina when she was the top star coming out of NXT
*SHe lost every single PPV match to Charlotte then would win the title on Raw just so she could lose it back to Charlotte and boost Charlotte's resume.
*Rousey, Bliss, Charlotte, Becky, Naomi, Carmella, Bayley and Natalya have all been champions more days than Sasha Banks
*She was put on the backburner for a year while Alexa Bliss dominated the division
*She signs an extension with the company presumably because they convinced her that they had plans for her.
*They finally give her something the do by teasing a feud with Bayley only to take it away for no real reason.
*INstead she fights in a battle royal on the preshow and gets eliminated by Bayley, and Naomi ultimately wins
*She begs for Tag Titles because she actually cares about her career and finally Vince gives in
*They tease that they will be defending their titles everywhere and even make an appearance in NXT talking about how they will be defending the titles their too
*They lose their titles almost immediately to the Iconics for no real reason
*Then, even though this is just a rumor, She is told the next night that yet again she needs to put over Alexa Bliss

That is enough to drive anybody crazy. She was the biggest star coming out of NXT and all she has done is put other people over her entire main roster run. Maybe she has finally had it with the broken promises and the company ignoring her talent and taking her for granted. I honestly hope she has. They don't deserve Sasha Banks and it has to eat her alive knowing that no matter how hard she works, how many risks she takes in the ring, how many things she pushes for, she will never be as successful as other women around her because she isn't a white blonde with a nice ass.

And its not coincidence that vince put Sasha with Naomi and Tamina. Gee I wonder why knowing Vince.
Tag89, jeffatron, Lyynch and 1 others like this.

birthday_massacre is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome