All Raw TV Ratings, Buys, Attendance, Draw Talk Here - THE RATINGS WAR PART VI #LolRatings - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 5627Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #91 of 4148 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 08:58 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 6,852
Points: 21,078
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Or they dropped when Roman-Miz began and continued to do so through the third hour.... That's supported as both hr 2 and 3 suffered drops.

That's far more plausible than the ratings dying after Roman-Miz.
Or they dropped after Miz vs Roman ended and that you are wrong in this case.
That's far more plausible because Roman and Miz are top guys and after their match there was nothing important To tune into hence the drop.
wwe9391 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 4148 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 09:40 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 617
Points: 1,984
                     
Re: Raw draws poor attendance for major market show

At least put some information about what show was that and who was on it.
ecclesiastes10 likes this.
Lykos is offline  
post #93 of 4148 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 09:42 AM
 
Laughable Chimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 4,901
Points: 41,000
                     
Re: Raw draws poor attendance for major market show

Do people still parrot record revenue nowadays? I swear, I think even the most ardent of WWE fans have given up trying to defend WWE with that.

Corpse Party Mafia Coming Soon.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rOEbSEt7zrY/maxresdefault.jpg
Laughable Chimp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #94 of 4148 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 09:48 AM
The EST of NXT
 
BOSS of Bel-Air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Fresh Bank of Bel-Air
Favourite(s): Roman Reigns,Sasha Banks, Bianca Blair, Ember Moon
Posts: 27,459
Points: 50,663
                     
Re: Raw draws poor attendance for major market show

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapShepard View Post
This isn't swell, but AJ couldn't even sell out the Impact Zone

But he doesn't want to talk about half of the Smackdown arena being empty under AJ's watch. He blames Jinder because he's the champion. Guess what? AJ is the US Champion and Roman hasn't held a title all year. If they wanted to buy a ticket to see AJ, then they'd buy a ticket to see AJ. Quit making excuses. Your guy isn't doing shit either. No one is more qualified to be FOTC than Reigns. Get over it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe9391 View Post
Another Roman Reigns thread by Ace.
He makes more Reigns threads than AJ threads. He's made more Reigns threads than all of us combined. It's really sad.



Last edited by BOSS of Bel-Air; 09-28-2017 at 09:49 AM.
BOSS of Bel-Air is offline  
post #95 of 4148 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 09:54 AM
 
RapShepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 15,596
Points: 46,988
                     
Re: Raw draws poor attendance for major market show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legit BOSS View Post

But he doesn't want to talk about half of the Smackdown arena being empty under AJ's watch. He blames Jinder because he's the champion. Guess what? AJ is the US Champion and Roman hasn't held a title all year. If they wanted to buy a ticket to see AJ, then they'd buy a ticket to see AJ. Quit making excuses. Your guy isn't doing shit either. No one is more qualified to be FOTC than Reigns. Get over it.




He makes more Reigns threads than AJ threads. He's made more Reigns threads than all of us combined. It's really sad.
Of course not because its never anybody else's fault for not drawing crowds but Reigns. Champion or not, Main event or not Reigns should draw for all shows, except Mania because that doesn't count lol
RapShepard is online now  
post #96 of 4148 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 09:57 AM
The EST of NXT
 
BOSS of Bel-Air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Fresh Bank of Bel-Air
Favourite(s): Roman Reigns,Sasha Banks, Bianca Blair, Ember Moon
Posts: 27,459
Points: 50,663
                     
Re: Raw draws poor attendance for major market show

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapShepard View Post
Of course not because its never anybody else's fault for not drawing crowds but Reigns. Champion or not, Main event or not Reigns should draw for all shows, except Mania because that doesn't count lol
He's even in the Smackdown threads blaming Reigns for bad booking and empty arenas .
ecclesiastes10 likes this.


BOSS of Bel-Air is offline  
post #97 of 4148 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 10:02 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,820
Points: 5,486
                     
Re: Raw draws poor attendance for major market show

When you have Enzo Amore in your main event slot not even all of the Attitude Era main eventers can cover that shit.
Awareness is offline  
post #98 of 4148 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 10:03 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,706
Points: 7,796
                     
Re: Raw draws poor attendance for major market show

haha legit boss is butt hurt cause his boy toy roman reigns is a failure and can't draw flies to shit.
BeckyLynchFan29 is offline  
post #99 of 4148 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 10:03 AM
Definitely IICONIC!!!
 
Mordecay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: In the heads of the "Name 3 Things..." regulars
Posts: 13,188
Points: 107,411
                     
Re: Raw draws poor attendance for major market show

But I thought Roman was selling tickets and WWE didn't care about the Bullet Club...

Honestly, I don't blame Roman, he isn't that important to begin with, you can take him off for 6 to a year months and business would be the same.
Frost99, Ace, Jeff Rollins and 5 others like this.

SUPPORTING ONE HALF OF THE IICONICS, THE AUSSIE GODDESS, ONE HALF OF THE WOMENS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS PEYTON ROYCE


Also supporting

OKADA, OMEGA, ISHII, SANE, ADAM COLE
Mordecay is offline  
post #100 of 4148 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 10:04 AM
 
RapShepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 15,596
Points: 46,988
                     
Re: Raw draws poor attendance for major market show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legit BOSS View Post
He's even in the Smackdown threads blaming Reigns for bad booking and empty arenas .
"Everybody is being booked to look like some sort of geek so Reigns failed push and Raw being empty isn't overshadowed by a great SDL" I'm guessing is the mindset
BOSS of Bel-Air likes this.
RapShepard is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome