Women's WarGames Match - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 36Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 05:31 PM
 
Prescott1189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 228
Points: 0
                 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka842 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prescott1189 View Post
This is NXT not the main roster, they know how to utilize their talents unlike Raw & Smackdown. I agree what your saying but Dakota Kai's story could lead to her winning the NXT Women's Championship cause if Rhea Ripley doesn't do it then it would be either Tegan Nox or Dakota Kai dethroning Shayna Baszler.
I haven't been impressed with how they've booked the women in a long time, also I'm not interested in heel Dakota, period.

The problem is, WWE books all it's babyfaces like such losers. How about just having her succeed as a babyface, would that be so hard?

Not everyone should HAVE to turn heel just to MAYBE be used well. After Sami, Bayley, Kairi, etch can we not do that again already?

Babyfaces in NXT don't do well in general these days.
To be honest NXT is not for you cause that's the real A brand compare to Raw & Smackdown, at least the NXT talents are being utilized and pushed well also the storylines are compelling and well booked. Babyfaces don't do well in NXT, go back to watching Raw & Smackdown. NXT is way better than both brands!
Prescott1189 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 05:37 PM
 
Prescott1189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 228
Points: 0
                 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcitydisciple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prescott1189 View Post
It maybe stupid to you but it would be a better storytelling also give us a Dakota/Tegan best friends now better enemies rivalry for the time being cause it's looks like Shayna/Rhea will do battle at the next NXT Takeover for the NXT Women's Championship.
That's what would make it stupid. Why would Dakota just abruptly turn on Nox? They both just returned from injury, they just had a Tag Team Title Match, yes,they lost, but was in no way the fault of Tegan, Tegan isn't Captain so she can't be blamed that Kai wasn't picked. There is nothing to justify a heel turn other than she throws a fit because she didn't get picked for War Games.

That's a weak reason.

This is something Vince would do. I hope that isn't the case for Triple H.
Because Tegan Nox or Candice LaRae did not stick up for her and basically let Mia Yim take her spot so Dakota feels like both of them left her high and dry. There's option I can see them going is Dakota Kai challenging Mia Yim for the last spot on Team Ripley and she ends up winning then I see a double turn with Mia Yim going on full on assault on Dakota Kai leading to Shayna Baszler recruiting her for the final slot on her team.
Mahmenn likes this.
Prescott1189 is offline  
post #103 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 07:37 PM
 
WWEfan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: California
Favourite(s): Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, The Miz, Sasha, Bayley
Posts: 3,836
Points: 10,041
                     
Re: Women's WarGames Match

Do a slow turn, not a fast one

Have her turn a week before WarGames

WWEfan4eva is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #104 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 08:05 PM
Standing with The Man
 
tommo010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 5,785
Points: 11,765
                     
Re: Women's WarGames Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Lariat View Post
Maybe Dakota jumps Rhea at Takeover and takes her spot on the team. But you don't know it's Dakota at the time. Like some Rikishi shit. Yea, that's it.


Until Rhea faces Shayna she must be booked as strong as possible to maintain her gimmick. Rhea should be the one winning this match for her team, ideally beating Shayna to push for the title match.
BOSS of Bel-Air and Mahmenn like this.

tommo010 is offline  
post #105 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 08:29 PM
What's Up Jerks
 
Thumbinthebum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11,212
Points: 2,570
                     
Re: Women's WarGames Match

I'm all in favour of this but could someone in WWE please go watch some WCW and learn what a fucking WarGames match is first?

My Heart Is Full Of Victory
Thumbinthebum is offline  
post #106 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-09-2019, 11:38 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,629
Points: 2,582
                     
Re: Women's WarGames Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prescott1189 View Post
Because Tegan Nox or Candice LaRae did not stick up for her and basically let Mia Yim take her spot so Dakota feels like both of them left her high and dry. There's option I can see them going is Dakota Kai challenging Mia Yim for the last spot on Team Ripley and she ends up winning then I see a double turn with Mia Yim going on full on assault on Dakota Kai leading to Shayna Baszler recruiting her for the final slot on her team.

Funny you say that because other than the Dakota turning Heel scenario; the other scenario I see popping up is Mia being a secret mole for Shayna Baszler. It kinda fits as for the past month with all the chaos going on in the women's division, with Rhea, Io, Bianca jockeying for position for the women's title as well as the interactions between Candice & Io, and Shayna & co. with Dakota & Tegan, Mia has been quiet and a non-factor. Even with that chaotic brawl that broke out a couple weeks ago with Shayna/Duke/Shafir/Bianca/Io and Rhea/Candice/Dakota/Tegan, Mia was the only girl that did not come out and participate.


It just looks kinda awkward, that Mia gets into the wargames match with her doing absolutely nothing notable beforehand. Unless that was the point to make Dakota even more sympathetic for being passed over; although why you would want to make the person you're teasing a Heel turn with sympathetic, is another question.
Mahmenn likes this.
gl83 is offline  
post #107 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-10-2019, 02:45 AM
The EST of NXT
 
BOSS of Bel-Air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Fresh Bank of Bel-Air
Favourite(s): Roman Reigns,Sasha Banks, Bianca Blair, Ember Moon
Posts: 27,646
Points: 51,350
                     
Re: Women's WarGames Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommo010 View Post


Until Rhea faces Shayna she must be booked as strong as possible to maintain her gimmick. Rhea should be the one winning this match for her team, ideally beating Shayna to push for the title match.
Rhea really is your Aussie Charlotte, isn't she?
Mahmenn likes this.


BOSS of Bel-Air is offline  
post #108 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-10-2019, 04:34 AM
Standing with The Man
 
tommo010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 5,785
Points: 11,765
                     
Re: Women's WarGames Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSS of Bel-Air View Post
Rhea really is your Aussie Charlotte, isn't she?
I don't usually pick these ones who get the mega push out the gate but something about her drew me in the MYC you could tell she was destined to become a top star in WWE, she was the only reason I watched NxTUK
BOSS of Bel-Air likes this.

tommo010 is offline  
post #109 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-10-2019, 04:49 AM
The EST of NXT
 
BOSS of Bel-Air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Fresh Bank of Bel-Air
Favourite(s): Roman Reigns,Sasha Banks, Bianca Blair, Ember Moon
Posts: 27,646
Points: 51,350
                     
Re: Women's WarGames Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommo010 View Post
I don't usually pick these ones who get the mega push out the gate but something about her drew me in the MYC you could tell she was destined to become a top star in WWE, she was the only reason I watched NxTUK
I'm honestly surprised you're not a Toni Storm fan.


BOSS of Bel-Air is offline  
post #110 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-10-2019, 11:43 AM
Custom User Title
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 6,124
Points: 18,652
                     
Re: Women's WarGames Match

They sorta did a very small preview of the War Games match at last night's house show. They had Dakota/Tegan vs Io/Bianca. Io won via submission when she made Dakota Kai tap out.
Reil is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome