This Undisputed Era "break-up" angle is getting good. - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 27Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 12:28 PM
 
Alright_Mate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: England
Posts: 4,025
Points: 12,269
                     
Re: This Undisputed Era "break-up" angle is getting good.

It's interesting but I still can't help but be annoyed with how Undisputed Era are being booked.

They've been booked like jokes for over a year now, from getting beat up by the War Raiders, to Cole being on the end of shitty losses after shitty losses, the worst coming at Takeover New York where he was booked like a total idiot.

If Undisputed Era were booked like this on the main roster they wouldn't last five mins and fans would be moaning about them being "buried".

Alright_Mate is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 12:44 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 205
Points: 0
           
I want the break up, and addition of a new member so so badly. I honestly would like to see a larger person added to the group so they all don’t seem so alike. I also feel like it would be a fun story, replace Strong with someone who helps them collect all the gold at once. Then at War Games all title on the line UE vs Team Strong. It is simple story telling

Last edited by NXTSUPERFAN; 05-09-2019 at 12:48 PM.
NXTSUPERFAN is offline  
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 12:55 PM
 
ellthom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Essex, England
Posts: 14,719
Points: 30,589
                     
Re: This Undisputed Era "break-up" angle is getting good.

I do wonder if it;s a swerve.. it;s gotta be, because Roddy is fucked without UE. His last face runw as bland as hell. UE at least gave him some identity and some intensity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXTSUPERFAN View Post
I want the break up, and addition of a new member so so badly. I honestly would like to see a larger person added to the group so they all don’t seem so alike. I also feel like it would be a fun story, replace Strong with someone who helps them collect all the gold at once. Then at War Games all title on the line UE vs Team Strong. It is simple story telling
Been saying for a long time Undisputed Era need a muscle guy. Every big stable has like 'the insurance policy' type guy.
ObsoleteMule likes this.


Last edited by ellthom; 05-09-2019 at 12:58 PM.
ellthom is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 03:51 PM
 
Chris22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Belfast, Ireland
Posts: 8,244
Points: 10,679
                     
Re: This Undisputed Era "break-up" angle is getting good.

Cole made a promise that this year the whole of The Undisputed Era will become champions, i do see that happening. I also think this is all a ruse to make Gargano think the group is disbanding/falling apart.

Batista / Trish Stratus / Chris Jericho / Kurt Angle / Gail Kim / CM Punk / Christian
Seth Rollins / AJ Styles / Cesaro / The Revival / Drew McIntyre / EC3
Finn Balor / Andrade / Buddy Murphy / Jinder Mahal / Randy Orton / Ali
Johnny Gargano / Roderick Strong / Travis Banks / Noam Dar / Fabian Aichner / Dominik Dijakovic
Drew Gulak / Akira Tozawa / Ariya Daviari / Tony Nese
Tessa Blanchard / Dana Brooke / Billie Kay / Mandy Rose / Ember Moon / Natalya / Vanessa Bourne / Io Shirai / Aaliyah
Was At Wrestlemania 25, 26, 27, 28, 30 & 32!!!
Chris22 is offline  
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 04:16 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 205
Points: 0
           
I don’t think it makes sense that this is a ruse at all. Who are they trying to trick and why??? Gargano basically single handily defeated all of UE on his own when he won the belt, why do they need to convince people they are weaker? If it is a ruse I give this storyline 2 stars
NXTSUPERFAN is offline  
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 04:20 PM
 
Wridacule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Missouri
Posts: 335
Points: 1,059
                     
Re: This Undisputed Era "break-up" angle is getting good.

I pray this is a swerve and the end result is them holding all the gold. I'm fearful that this is the first step to breaking them up and calling up a few of them...
Wridacule is offline  
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 04:24 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,360
Points: 4,636
                     
Re: This Undisputed Era "break-up" angle is getting good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alright_Mate View Post
It's interesting but I still can't help but be annoyed with how Undisputed Era are being booked.

They've been booked like jokes for over a year now, from getting beat up by the War Raiders, to Cole being on the end of shitty losses after shitty losses, the worst coming at Takeover New York where he was booked like a total idiot.

If Undisputed Era were booked like this on the main roster they wouldn't last five mins and fans would be moaning about them being "buried".
That's because fans don't trust Vince on the main roster and most times they end up being right. NXT has earned a ton of trust from its' fans that is why their fans are patient with this kind of stuff because NXT 80% of the time lets the cream rise to the top instead of force feeding their own personal favorites. It's amazing how much a crowd will cooperate and make your show better if you just listen to them once in a while and don't crap all over their opinions.
P Thriller is offline  
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 06:53 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 136
Points: 435
                     
Re: This Undisputed Era "break-up" angle is getting good.

I think it's pretty clear that we're in for a swerve, and that O'Reilly and Fish are going to end up siding with Strong. They're going to boot Cole out of the group, claiming that they're sick of him putting his title aspirations before the team. Cole will then become a huge face and lead the charge against his former friends.

That said, I'm going to be sad if it happens. I really like TUE as a group.
Jazminator is offline  
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 07:15 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 205
Points: 0
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazminator View Post
I think it's pretty clear that we're in for a swerve, and that O'Reilly and Fish are going to end up siding with Strong. They're going to boot Cole out of the group, claiming that they're sick of him putting his title aspirations before the team. Cole will then become a huge face and lead the charge against his former friends.

That said, I'm going to be sad if it happens. I really like TUE as a group.
I hope that is true. Do they replace him with a new leader?? Or just go it the three of them
NXTSUPERFAN is offline  
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 07:51 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 136
Points: 435
                     
Re: This Undisputed Era "break-up" angle is getting good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXTSUPERFAN View Post
I hope that is true. Do they replace him with a new leader?? Or just go it the three of them
I would guess they'd be a trio for a while, and then add a member later. I have no idea who would be a good fit with them. Maybe a NXT newcomer?
Jazminator is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome