ACP was crushed
With this, All threats to town are eliminated.
Congratulations, Heroes Win!!
Players remaining alive:
I don't want to comment much on how the game played out. Things could have gone very differently but that's kinda how the wind blows sometimes.
The awards in this game were not at all easy to decide because there were many decent performances overall. Almost everyone chipped in in some way for town and Magic had the entire team caught as well as NG but Magic got edged out because he was not able to prevent the lynch on himself (it was a tough lynch to prevent given the role and I probably should have tweaked the role a little bit to make it seem less scummy so that's on me) therefore not winning the game along with town.
It was a valiant effort worthy of appreciation and his contribution was very useful to town.
So the awards go to:
MVP: Not Guilty
- There was some debate over this, but towards the end myself and Rosslyn both decided that without NG the first day does not happen and the dominoes don't fall. There is no reason to believe that without the accidental mod kill his impact on the game would have been any less and he would have continued to lead town as he had.
- His copping was on the money. His role was fairly limited where it was dependent on both him and town being on the right page throughtout and it happened that way - and this allowed Poyser to play the role very well.
- This was a bit of a toss up between Magic and Jam because Jam was on the money with his Jailkeeping. However, Jam is edged out because he seemed to be unsure with his useage and never really convinced himself that he was actually protecting town, or roleblocking scum -- but in the end used his role effectively. Magic tried to play to his win con and chose town to win the game with. He had the entire scum team and if he hadn't gotten lynched ahead of Lawls this could have been an even bigger blowout.
Scum QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/K2eN4BRARgLbL
Dead QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8YKSEkDfxXZ
Mod QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/CNhGzPdyEeeKc
Some other stuff:
- I wanted to see how the Death Mason would play out but it didn't happen. I may or may not include it in a future game because there is another theme where it does apply.
- I wanted to do Co-MVP's, but there are rules in this section around awards now and I finally decided to abide by them against my own self-interest.
- Fun Play of the game: Lawls faking silence buying himself a phase. It was hilarious.
- The Dead QT was on fire.
- If night 1 Scum had used Lawyer on Odo instead of ACP, it could have made a pretty big difference in the game, where it would have depended on two scum flips for Odo to get lynched in POE.
- It was enjoyable hosting the game with
; From now on, she'll be more active and I'm taking a back seat (which I think some of you will appreciate)
Thanks for playing.