You’ve been invited to the illustrious Hope’s Peak Academy, the place where Japan’s Ultimate students learn and develop their unique talents! But as soon you step through the door, you collapse. When you wake up in the heavily barricaded school, you have no memory of anything in between. You all gather in the gym hall, where robotic bear Monokuma has declared himself headmaster and announced your first assignment – kill each other! Some of your classmates have already set their stall out to kill, and their first victim could be you! Trust will be broken, friend will become enemy, and your captor will delight in your despair…
“Puhuhuhuhu… Welcome to Hope’s Peak, kiddies! I hope you understand the task that’s been set out for you! It’s a Killing School Life, and those who are too weak to kill at night can do it in the Class Trial, where their vote will decide who lives to see another day and who suffers what I like to call… a little punishment. But first, here are your e-Handbooks! They contain all the rules you’ll need to play, and your true identity (check out the ‘Private Messages’ section for that one). I’m sure the wait to find out just who you are has been unbearable...”
Rules and Information:
1. Play to your win condition. For the Town (HPA Aligned), this is to eliminate all threats to your hope.
2. Do not discuss the game except in the thread or in any special communication method (QT) that has been provided for you. Do not share QT links, just poke the moderator.
3. Do not, under any circumstances, quote or copy any part of your role PM in this thread. Learn to paraphrase. It’s not hard.
4. Day Time lasts 24 hours at maximum (except for Day 1, which lasts 36), during which the Class Trial happens. This works like a standard Mafia Day (just more flavourful), where you will be able to make your arguments and vote to execute a player. Night Time is when your special actions take place, and its length will depend on how swift you are in sending in your actions, and how available (awake) the moderator is.
5. All characters present are taken only from the games Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. No character which is exclusive to other media in the series will appear. Characters’ alignment in the games (whether they are a killer or not) does not have a bearing on their alignment in this game, so do not execute on flavour alone. This does mean that you can claim your true character (but not necessarily role) freely.
6. No toxic behaviour. Do not, under any circumstances, flame other players, or disrespect them based on factors based outside of gameplay. You have been warned.
7. Mention the moderator if an instance of clear rule breaking has occurred or a decision for execution has been reached. For anything else, send a PM.
8. Monokuma will not hesitate to remove any rule-breakers.
“And here’s an example of what your secret identity should look like! Do you like? I swiped it off some guy calling himself the headmaster – well, at least I think that’s what he called himself, all blood curdling screams of death sound the same anyway!”
Name: Jin Kirigiri
Alignment: HPA Aligned
You are the true headmaster of Hope’s Peak Academy, but were executed in order for Monokuma to take over.
Role: Dead Townie
• You are dead. You have no role.
You must eliminate all threats to your hope.
“Now, go! It’s Day Time, and so the first Class Trial starts now! Chop-chop! Maybe literally… Puhuhuhu!”
Students Currently Alive
Spoiler for The Killing School Life so far:
Day 1: Xenus, a.k.a. Chihiro Fujisaki (Even Night Motion Detector), was executed.
Night 1: CamillePunk, a.k.a. Kazuichi Souda (4x False Inventor), was killed. TKOK, a.k.a. Kiyotaka Ishimaru (3x Roleblocker/D3 Register Taker), was killed.