1) Ropford Cave III
2) Jigsaw's Island
3) Pulse Island
5) Poyser's Future Island
6) DocBlue's Quarters
7) Lawls Hangout
8) Saiyan Island
9) Reaper's Souls
10) Anark's Bone Island
11) Christ Island
12) X's Junkyard
13) CamillePunk's Community
14) Island of Arya Dark
15) Rugrats Hideout
16) Titania Island
17) Soul of the Cat
18) Sea of Shepard
19) Sweenz' Sweet n Sour Plaza
20) Magic Peak
The land of Mafia...
The weather was atrocious that day. The tides were rising. I, Captain TFW and my comrades were on a voyage across what were once forbidden lands. Mafia Land they called it. It was ran by an old fellow known as 'King Shepard'. Now nobody had stepped on these lands in over 6 years, we weren't sure what to expect when we made our way out here, we just knew that there was still stories to be told and that the war was far from over. What 'War' you may ask. The war with the 'Bandits' as they liked to call themselves. Scattered across the lands situated in outposts. Some believe they are still out here searching for treasure, it is our duty to stop this from occuring. The right treasure, in the wrong hands, could be catastrophic. Who knows what has been abandoned out here. Anyway I'm getting sidetracked, It was getting late, the tides were becoming too much to handle for our ship. We decided to settle down on a small island. Surrounded by Mountains and with no signs in sight, we weren't quite sure where we currently located. All I could recognize was the 'Magic Peak' in the distance. Nothing could have prepared us for what we would discover later that evening.
One of my most valued comrades, came across a note in the rubble. Situated near the Sweet and Sour plaza in the distance, at least that's what they nicknamed it. Also, the breathtaking vista of the 'Magic Peak' could be viewed. We just sat there, as our comrade read out the note. The note, Dated April 2011 read:
Dear anyone who finds this,
It's with my deepest sadness, that I now have to abandon the lands of Mafia. I'm growing old and weary, I simply do not have the time anymore to moderate such lands. I have left a Map, a map that hasn't been touched in decades, and a map that won't most likely be touched for years to come. In it, you will find details of every location on the land. But be careful, I've not seen some of these places for years. Some of the feared places such as 'Anark's Bone Island' and 'Reaper's Souls' should only be approached by the bravest of men. Please take care, and remember, keep your eyes and ears open.
Spoiler for Rules:
- Play to your win condition.
- Keep flaming to a minimum.
- No screenshots from personal conversations with the moderator.
- Do not talk about the game anywhere but here. This includes within rep and PMs.
- Remain active. If you can't, please inform me as quickly as you can. So I can replace you
- Claiming as such doesn't really exist in this game. Unless you acquire a role later in the game. Everyone starts out as roleless and everyone has the same PM on game start. There are no unique characters. The Town and Mafia have slightly altered wording. With the Town being referred to as a Vanilla whilst the Mafia are referred to as a Goon.
Spoiler for Game Intro:
- This game is a 'Treasure Hunt Mafia'. There are 20 spots on the map that players can choose from. Each spot can contain up to ONE reward per night. The map will be recycled after every night phase, and contain new rewards. Each location can only be visited by one player each night. Once a location has been locked by a player, they will no longer be able to change their location until the next Night phase where they will get the chance to try again.
- There are no guaranteed rewards. There are some dud locations. Some locations contain not so 'favorable' rewards. It's all random. The names have no bearing on whether a location is good or not, it's just for fun.
- Day/Night phases are like any other traditional Mafia game. Day will be 30 hours. Night will be 18 hours.
- Town is Treasure Aligned. Mafia is Outlaw Aligned. Mafia and Town have almost identical PM's, with slightly altered wording. Which are showcased in the Sample PM's.
- There is 6 tiers of rarity, items range from 'bad' rewards to extremely good ones. The more rare an item, the less chance of it being ahead in the loot pool.
The rarities are:
Spoiler for Rarities:
The lowest tier. Items in this category only can be acquired once during the game. This type of treasure will give you an unforgiving effect in the game. These cannot be scrapped (for obvious reasons)
The second lowest tier. Items in this category, are as they are called, Junk. Junk is not worth any scrap.
The first tier. Items in this category are the most frequent in the loot pool and have the most chance of being acquired during the game. These items scrap for [20 Coins].
The second tier. As they are called, they are Rare items. They have slightly less chance of being seen as a Common item. These items scrap for [30 coins].
The third tier. These items are stronger roles/abilities. They have less chance to appear than Rare items. These items scrap for [50 Coins].
The highest tier. These items can only appear once during the game due to their Exotic nature. These items scrap for [100 Coins].
Spoiler for Sample Town:
Treasure Hunter Treasure Aligned
Congratulations you are a Treasure Hunter and Treasure Aligned. You are one of the good guys. You're just out looking for treasure with your comrades. You're also on the lookout for any outlaws that may stand in your way.
You are Vanilla. At least for now.
You win when all threats to the Treasure Aligned have been eliminated.
Spoiler for Sample Mafia:
Outlaw Outlaw Aligned
Congratulations you are an Outlaw and Outlaw Aligned. You are one of the bad guys. You don't care for the Treasure Hunters. You're greedy and want the treasure for yourselves. You and your fellow Outlaws are out looking for loot and definitely some Treasure Hunters too.
You are a Goon. At least for now.
You win when the Outlaw Aligned hold the majority.
This game also features a Merchant. You can decide against using your treasure (if you'd rather have something else), and instead 'scrap' them for treasure coins. With these coins (provided you have enough of them) purchase things. Depending on the rarity of the treasure you find, you will wield more coins for more lucrative ones. These are one time items and can only be purchased ONCE. The Merchant is for Treasure Aligned. Offshore Merchant is for Outlaw Aligned.
Spoiler for The Merchant:
[b]Colt Single Action Revolver - SOLD Police Scanner [100 Coins] - Gives you a one shot Cop usage. Binoculars [50 Coins] - Let's you spy on a player and learn what actions were performed on them that night, but not who did it. Motion Detector Device - [20 Coins] - Let's you see if any actions were perfomed on a player, but not what they were or who was responible. Walkie Talkie - [20 Coins] - You can invite another player to join you in a QT session, and chat with them for the rest of the game (or until one of you dies)
Message Recieved - SOLD
Spoiler for Offshore Merchant:
Framer - [100 Coins] - You can frame a player at Night and if they are copped the same Night, they will appear as Outlaw Aligned Tough Guy [100 Coins] - Gives you a one shot Strongman usage. Your kill will be immune to any blocks. Head Honcho [100 Coins] - You will not appear as Outlaw Aligned for the rest of the game when copped. Role List [50 Coins] - Gives you a one shot Rolecop usage. You can then get a list of Roles/Abilities that player currently holds. Stalker [50 Coins] - Gives you a one shot Follower usage. You can stalk a player at Night and learn what type of action they performed, but not who on.
I'd like to ask that no one buy the Walkie Talkie or the Message Received without town's say-so. Those seem like they could be useful day 2-4 for potential "backup" wagons (someone who gets a few votes but not lynched) to confirm themselves.