It's a messy time for the WWE Universe. Pushes starting and stopping, directionless midcard, Network flailing, cuts and losses and money issues all around. Different factions begun springing up and others began going into business for themselves. Things came to a head when one night someone wound up dead.
Spoiler for :
Congratulations, you are JTG, Forever Employed, Individually Aligned! Somehow you've managed to make it this far without being fired. If you can just survive until Day 1, you win! If you were town though your PM would look like:
Congratulations, you are JTG, WWE Aligned! You win when all other win conditions have either ended or won and at least one person from your faction remains. You haven't been on tv in years and it's a wonder you're still employed. You are a Vanilla Townie and don't have any real role.
As the sun began to rise, the rest of the employees gathered, planning to weed out those who wished to harm their fellow superstars and eliminate them.
It is now Day 1. With 29 alive it's 15 for a lynch.
1) No Quoting Role PMs. Ill modkill you
2) Play to your win condition. Ill modkill you
3) Have fun! It's a game. Don't be mean to people. Unless it's really deserved.
4) Be active.
5) Any questions don't hesitate to throw me a PM.
6) Nights will have 24 hour deadlines. Pre-submit your roles if you won't be on, please.
7) Days will have 24 hour deadlines.I will be strict, get shit done in a timely manner.
8) Anyone lacking knowledge should google their character, plenty of sources
9) If you are dead make one post but nothing game related.
10) No talking outside the thread unless a Quick topic has been provided.
11) I copied the rules from chr1st0's game who copied them from phen0m's game, everyone knows the rules at this stage and probably don't read them anyway
12) There is at least one Jester role in the game.
13) Several roles, when lynched, will allow day to continue. If I'm not on forever after a majority is reached feel free to pretend day is still going. There will be a minor extension to the time if needed.
14) Q: Is this game going to be balanced? A: Fuck no
15) Yes roles were randomized
Alive = 4
RAB Big_Man TaylorFitz v2 LFC_Styles The True Believer v2
Dead The True Believer was Adam Rose, The Ascetic, lynched Day 1 TaylorFitz was Brock Lesnar, The Lyncher, killed Night 1 Chr1st0 was Triple H, The Lone Wolf, killed Night 1 CamillePunk was CM Punk, The Self-Activating Stump, killed Night 2 Cesaro_ROCKS was The Undertaker, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 2 IMPULSE was The Miz, The Protector, killed Night 2 Roy no wait Rigor was Rusev, The Serial Killer, murdered Mid-Day 3 PHEN0M was Bray Wyatt, The Cultist, lynched Day 3 Pez was Batista, The Bodyguard, recruited by The Wyatts, committed suicide Day 3 Gambit was Seth Rollins, The Tracker, killed Night 3 King Kenny was Daniel Bryan, The Gunsmith, killed Night 3 Titania was Vince McMahon, The Millionaire Who Should Be A Billionaire, lynched Day 4 Lawls was Xavier Woods, The Triple Voter, killed Night 4
LUCK was John Cena, The Roleblocker, killed Night 4 JunkheadX was Michael Cole, The Smoozer, recruited to WWE Aligned, exploded Mid-Day 5 Flashflood was Sin Cara, The Weak Voter, died Day 5 Shepard (Cesaro_ROCKS v2) was Paul Heyman, A Post Restriction, mod-killed Day 5 Frakkles was Sting, The Guardian Angel, killed Night 5
Rop3 was Dean Ambrose, The Vigilante, killed Night 5 Cotmas (ShinsuKlee Nakamura v2) was Stephanie McMahon, The Bitch of all Trades, lynched Day 6 Mikey Damage was Damien Sandow, The Clone, became WWE Aligned, killed Night 6 Hit-Girl was Brie Bella, The Enabler, lynched Day 7 Jigsaw (Roy no wait Rigor v2) was Alicia Fox, The Anti-Recruiter, killed Night 7 BOOGIE COUSINS was Randy Orton, The Odd-Night Busdriver, lynched Day 8
Winners ShinsuKlee Nakamura IMPULSE WWE Aligned Star Dust