Assassins Creed Mafia
England is in the midst of a civil war, with the Parliamentarians battling the Royalists. There may seem like no side is fighting for evil intentions, but at the head of the Royalist army is a small group of Templars intent on finding a hidden creed of Assassins deep in the Parliamentarian army. As well as this, there is another threat. A Patriot who does not stand for war, and will shoot any member of either army he sees on his land.
This game is a standard Mafia setup with 3 parties. It is an inaccurate portrayal of the English civil war, and features all four main assassins from the AC franchise [I know they weren't alive at the same time, doesn't matter].
Role PM example [Not a real role in the game]
1) You can claim, but don't directly quote your role PM or you will be mod killed instantly.
2) Day phases will last 24 hours or until a lynch is achieved. When either of these happens, Night will take place until all roles have been sent to me, or until 12 hours is up.
3) NO Communication outside the thread. Designated people will have Quicktopics they can speak to other members in, but that is it. Mod Kill is the punishment.
4) Assassins are Town Aligned.
5) No matter what faction you are, please make the effort to win for that team. Don't want Assassins helping the Templars, it just ruins the fun.
6) If you are dead, i will provide the dead QT, but no posting in the thread.
7) Stay active. No posts within 2 days, you are mod killed and replaced.
8) There is flavour, but it doesn't match the roles it correlates with in particular.
9) After dying, you can make one post then you are gone. If you are town you can request to be added to the replacement list.
10) Have fun, thats the point of the game!
11) JunkheadX is co-host.
11. Washington Irving
13. The True Believer
15. Best for Business
17. King Kenny
18. Space Mountain