Tessa Blanchard Working Without Contract In Impact - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums
 3Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2018, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
 
Insideyourhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,033
Points: 5,243
                     
Tessa Blanchard Working Without Contract In Impact

Quote:
I'm actually not under contract of any kind. We're actually in negotiations right now. No matter what people say online, believe half of what you see, half of what you read, and that's all I have to say about that," Blanchard told me.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/e...ontract-impact


Smart of her actually, I'm sure we will see her on NXT by the Summer

To be the man you have to beat the man! - Ric Flair
Insideyourhead is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2018, 05:30 PM
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 20,319
Points: 63,109
                     
Re: Tessa Blanchard Working Without Contract In Impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideyourhead View Post
https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/e...ontract-impact


Smart of her actually, I'm sure we will see her on NXT by the Summer
Tessa hasn't been signed to NXT after all this time, I very much doubt it will happen by this Summer. I do hope this means she can be in the MYC though.
RetepAdam. likes this.

TD Stinger is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2018, 05:41 PM
TEAM DARKLADY
 
THE MAN,THE MYTH,THE SHIV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: CASA DEL BAD SHIV
Posts: 57,997
Points: 291,925
                     
Re: Tessa Blanchard Working Without Contract In Impact

She's a free agent and will do what's best for her.

THE MAN,THE MYTH,THE SHIV is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 01:47 AM
 
RatherBeAtNitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: 2.3 miles from Paradise
Posts: 977
Points: 1,998
                     
Re: Tessa Blanchard Working Without Contract In Impact

I think almost all of the wrestlers that have come in this year aren't contracted to the company, pretty certain that one of Nordholm/D'Amore/Callis said it in an interview that this would be the route they would be going down for now.

RatherBeAtNitro is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 10:13 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 305
Points: 1,050
                     
Re: Tessa Blanchard Working Without Contract In Impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatherBeAtNitro View Post
I think almost all of the wrestlers that have come in this year aren't contracted to the company, pretty certain that one of Nordholm/D'Amore/Callis said it in an interview that this would be the route they would be going down for now.
Real smart. No contract, so wrestlers can be taken any time or signed by anyone even while in the middle of a push or title reign.

I think I agree with Bischoff if that's the case - neither of them clearly know how to run a company or be successful.
DoucheyLifter is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 11:21 AM
 
CretinHop138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 6,303
Points: 26,728
                     
Re: Tessa Blanchard Working Without Contract In Impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoucheyLifter View Post
Real smart. No contract, so wrestlers can be taken any time or signed by anyone even while in the middle of a push or title reign.

I think I agree with Bischoff if that's the case - neither of them clearly know how to run a company or be successful.
Sorry you think Bischoff was successful? His company died 5 years after he took charge. He had an unlimited budget too something which Impact don't have.

All Japan at their highest peak didn't sign many people either.



Sunrise, wrong side of another day,
Sky high and six thousand miles away,
Don't know how long I've been awake,
Wound up in an amazing state,
Can't get enough,
And you know it's righteous stuff,
Goes up like prices at Christmas,
Motorhead, remember me now Motorhead!
CretinHop138 is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 11:46 AM
IRAN #1
 
The Sheik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,869
Points: 6,166
                     
Re: Tessa Blanchard Working Without Contract In Impact

Just sign with them or find a way in Ring of Honor.. WWE has no interest in her so it's the next best option.

AEW
Jon Moxley, Kenny Omega, Allie, Luchasaurus, Young Bucks, Tenille Dashwood

UFC
Khabib Nurmogemedov, GSP, Rose Namajunas, Tony Ferguson, Daniel Cormier
The Sheik is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 01:01 PM
 
TheGravyTrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Stoke-on-Trent
Posts: 461
Points: 841
                     
I think free agents will be loyal, if you treat them well...keeps things fresh, I think she will sign eventually - lots of opportunity at Impact & I will get shitty replies, but this is the company to work for based as a wrestler right now...open scope, develop character etc, absolute no brainer.
TheGravyTrain is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 01:11 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 305
Points: 1,050
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CretinHop138 View Post
Sorry you think Bischoff was successful? His company died 5 years after he took charge. He had an unlimited budget too something which Impact don't have.

All Japan at their highest peak didn't sign many people either.
How many excuses can you make for Impact Wrestling? You can put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig. Yes, by any logical way you look at it, by all consensus, Bischoff is indeed considered successful. In fact, he's the second most successful after Vince McMahon. He is the only person on the planet to beat Vince McMahon, he has influenced the modern world of professional wrestling probably more than anyone and this includes Vince McMahon himself.

To say that Bischoff isn't successful, and lay it all on "he had an unlimited budget" is a ridiculous cop out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGravyTrain View Post
I think free agents will be loyal, if you treat them well...keeps things fresh, I think she will sign eventually - lots of opportunity at Impact & I will get shitty replies, but this is the company to work for based as a wrestler right now...open scope, develop character etc, absolute no brainer.
Impact - where its a revolving door of talent every tapings. What a joke. How can you even get invested in a character or wrestler if they're gone? If that's the case, Impact has made its decision, it's a low rent indie company on POP Tv, with zero ambitions beyond that.

You thinking free agents will remain loyal doesn't mean anything. No one remains loyal, they're only loyal to money and guaranteed jobs.
jahruze likes this.
DoucheyLifter is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-03-2018, 07:14 AM
 
JoseChung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 872
Points: 2,412
                     
Re: Tessa Blanchard Working Without Contract In Impact

Considering her bad attitude perhaps they wanted to test her out first? Hence the programme with MR
MrFlash likes this.
JoseChung is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome