Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Got my ass in a lawnchair, toes in the clay, not a worry in the world a PBR on the way
Re: Out of all the young stars of today who has the brightest future?
1. Barrett, he's a promoter's wet dream. He's got the size, the look, Mic skills and many years ahead of him. Its obvious they have big plans for him to be wwe's staple big man somewhere down the line.
2. Miz. His abillity is already damn good on the mic and still getting better, he can draw heat like a motherfucker, and he's more over with the crowd than anyone in the midcard right now. With mitb, wwe would be plain incompetent to ruin the push of their biggest potential future main eventer. Love him or hate him, the guys headed places.
3. Sheamus. He's already a main scented on raw and obviously one of the future players for the company. Great worker, good mic skills, and decent in-ring for his size, sheamus is another example of someone getting better with time. Other than being a bulked-up Ginger, I've got nothing but great things to say about him. Having trips backing you doesn't hurt either, of course.
4. Kofi. No matter how many times creative stalls his push the crowd has proved before that they have the influence to make a midcarder a world champ. He's so damn over, and with great in ring ability and heavilly underutilized Mic skills, Kofi is my dark horse candidate for a future player in the main event.
5. Drewmac, a prime example of creative shoving someone down our throats to get him over. While I really don't have a problem with the chosen one, I think he has a way to go before he's ready for the main event. He has the tools, he just needs to get better material IMO.
Honorable mention: Rhodes, swagger
WF's Original SOA Mark
Last edited by Fooze; 07-27-2010 at 06:38 PM.