You know? I've talked about this topic with a friend long before you post it.
And I'll be honest: I'm with now.
Outside WWE, there are a few enterprises who manage PG Content. In addition, to create a storyline, there are a lot of keys to developing an excellent product: acknowledgment of the target audience, the way to send a message for children, well use of vocabulary, context, budget, etc.
Examples: CMLL, ROH (They censored chants like "Shut the fuck up" or wrestlers flipping-off the bird), NJPW, AJPW, Pizza Party Wrestling, etc.
Marks believe No Violence, no Entertaining. That's not true, though. IMO, I can tell a lot of moments on PG Era what I've enjoyed (Not ranked).
1. -Ric Flair's Retirement: His last match versus Shawn Michaels was enjoyable. It had drama and interesting and was memorable.
2. -Yes! Movement: Daniel Bryan had connected with WWE Universe because of his technique and charisma, and it was taken to create a great storyline wrapping up on WrestleMania.
3. -MVP's Burying: How dramatic watching MVP losing week after week from octuber until breaking up with his streak on February with a little help of Triple H.
4. -Randy Orton VS Triple H on WrestleMania 25: It was interesting how Trips invaded Orton's Home. And that moment when trips threw out Orton against the windows.
5. -CM Punk and Daniel Bryan starting Royal Rumble: There was chemical between both gladiators and they showed an interesting conflict to start RR.
6. -CM Punk's reign.
7. -Second Brock Lesnar's Universal Champion Horror Reign: TBH, Brock Lesnar is driving me bored, but opponents like AJ Style, Daniel Bryan and Finn Balor were a little bit more complicated.
8. -Jeff Hardy Winning WHC and rivalry with CM Punk.
9. -R-Truth and Little Jimmy: It was worse than end up being funny.
10. -AJ Lee's reign: She's is so crazy.
11. -Randy Orton burning down Wyatt's Compound.
12. -Firefly Funhouse.
So, is PG guilty of WWE Decadence? No, it doesn't. So, what... or should I call: who's guilty? You already know the answer: Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Why?
Have you ever heard about the most elder, the wisest? Well, that's not true. If fact when people get older, accuracy gets worse. This is what going on with Vince. For a decade, he wasn't able to go beyond his comfort zone. I ain't saying he leaves it, but increase it. How? Learning, learning, learning. And the learning process never ends.
Treatment: He has three options...
Get focusing on XFL business;
open his mind to new cultures and ways to think;
or Give in control Triple H.
Now I'm thinking of: Option four... all the previous ones.