Dirt sheet geek BS...why post it? - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 54Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #51 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 01:00 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,747
Points: 7,842
                     
Re: Dirt sheet geek BS...why post it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnoth1n View Post
I am pretty convinced at this point that NONE of the dirt sheet GEEKS know what is going on in the back because the stories change so irratically weekly. At the start of the week Triple H was the villain that wouldnt let Harper out of his contract, now he is the most stressed man in WWE creatively? Like what the fuck. Zero consistency in any "reporting," for anyone that has a reasonable IQ.

Becky and Charlotte for next years WM. -Later on the next week- whoops plans have already changed and they have lost confidence in Becky.

I am convinced none of those dirt sheet geeks and none of these forum lurchers know what is going on, so why not go with flow? Plus all the BS that gets posted debumps my 5 star posts, so that's annoying too. Discuss.

Plus has it ever occurred to you guys that these dirt sheet geeks could be working for AEW to gas light the smarks? Just a hunch.
1. what's a geek?

2. websites conspiring with companies behind the scenes? you're a bit late to the party there, like, no shit?

3. Not one source is ever the truth, so stop generalising the whole scene. Take everything with a hint of salt until confirmation is found.

4. how are you not a forum lucher or whatever the fuck that even is?

Despite what you may have heard about so-called "smark marks" and the "IWC" some of us are actually here to help. All you have to do is ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpm131 View Post
As a kid I wanted to believe it was real but back then we had real fights in school and I went to sling this guy into a pole like wrestlers would do when they threw guys into the ropes and the kid didn’t move and when I tried it again he punched me, I knew then that wrestlers were working together in the ring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopee View Post

Wrestling is a combat sport

Last edited by Greatsthegreats; 05-15-2019 at 01:05 PM.
Greatsthegreats is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 01:09 PM
llj
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,214
Points: 15,821
                     
Re: Dirt sheet geek BS...why post it?

It's a big company with a lot of people in it with different opinions. I have no doubt the sources are accurate, even if the opinions may not necessarily be.

Having said that, I think we can sort of piece together a general picture from various sources and happenings within the company. I can believe morale in the company is low. That much seems plausible given all the walkouts and contract disputes with various people wanting out.
The Wood likes this.
llj is offline  
post #53 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 01:53 PM
 
ClintDagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Las Colinas, TX
Posts: 1,834
Points: 5,499
                     
Re: Dirt sheet geek BS...why post it?

Dirt sheets have legit sources. The people “in the know” but not at the very top love to vent about the way things are done.
ClintDagger is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #54 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 05:02 PM
 
Zappers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 3,203
Points: 10,738
                     
Re: Dirt sheet geek BS...why post it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayWhatAgain! View Post
They both reported something "big" and "WrestleMania changing" was going to happen with Asuka in the hours leading up to the show.


Ryan Satin predicted Charlotte would win. He never claimed to have insider knowledge on the finish. It was just a prediction. That happens all the time with Bryan Alvarez, the guy will make a prediction on his show, and the next day the dirtsheets will turn it into a headline and report it as a scoop.
Sorry don't remember what was exactly said. Just search both guys websites and twitter accounst can't find anything. If you have a link to what both said hours leading up to show, that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

As far as predictions. That's only thing they do. They have no insider information. Just dosen't exist. meltzer(and his loser buddy) & Ryan Satin also spread false rumors for nothing but clickbait. They're GOSSIP QUEENS. Most recent example where Roman Reigns health situation and Alexa Bliss backstage segment. Both they said were fact and had credible sources to back them up. Well BOTH were called out by wrestlers for spreading LIES.

Not only that, their track records in predictions are no better than any of us. In fact I myself have a better track record of predicting things in WWE than they have both combined.

Last edited by Zappers; 05-15-2019 at 05:09 PM.
Zappers is offline  
post #55 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
The Doomslayer
 
kingnoth1n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 2,792
Points: 9,352
                     
Re: Dirt sheet geek BS...why post it?

Like I was saying:

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/2...ater-year.html

kingnoth1n is offline  
post #56 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:18 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,132
Points: 6,511
                     
Re: Dirt sheet geek BS...why post it?

What else are we gonna talk about? Who could beat who in a real fight? Who is a vanilla midget? What is (insert random wrestler here)'s character? How much Raw/Smackdown sucks? How much our favorites aren't being pushed? How much we hate this one or that one? Where are the girls in underwear and big roid'ed up guys?

Crap...

Take away the posts about dirt sheets and I've just covered most of the threads here...
kingnoth1n likes this.
Piehound is offline  
post #57 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
The Doomslayer
 
kingnoth1n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 2,792
Points: 9,352
                     
Re: Dirt sheet geek BS...why post it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piehound View Post
What else are we gonna talk about? Who could beat who in a real fight? Who is a vanilla midget? What is (insert random wrestler here)'s character? How much Raw/Smackdown sucks? How much our favorites aren't being pushed? How much we hate this one or that one? Where are the girls in underwear and big roid'ed up guys?

Crap...

Take away the posts about dirt sheets and I've just covered most of the threads here...
There's plenty of original thought provoking ideas to discuss, just people on here would rather bitch and moan about the things you just mentioned. I'll post a 5 star thought provoking question later in the week and we will see how much steam it picks up. I already have one cooked just biding my time.

kingnoth1n is offline  
post #58 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:28 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,747
Points: 7,842
                     
Re: Dirt sheet geek BS...why post it?

5. how is this not in the rant section?

Despite what you may have heard about so-called "smark marks" and the "IWC" some of us are actually here to help. All you have to do is ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpm131 View Post
As a kid I wanted to believe it was real but back then we had real fights in school and I went to sling this guy into a pole like wrestlers would do when they threw guys into the ropes and the kid didn’t move and when I tried it again he punched me, I knew then that wrestlers were working together in the ring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopee View Post

Wrestling is a combat sport
Greatsthegreats is offline  
post #59 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 01:32 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 703
Points: 2,398
             
Re: Dirt sheet geek BS...why post it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnoth1n View Post
Its throwing shit on the wall and seeing if it sticks in my book, I don't buy any of it and can't believe they have suckered smarks for years, the triple h example specifically is one I think of where there are extremely conflicting stories, but I can go on and on about it.

and trust me I dont know which hack works for what, because I don't have the time to waste my high functioning brain on rumor and innuendo.

OBSERVE THIS BROTHER
the surrealness of hogan breaking kayfabe to call out a guy like 1/10 of the crowd knew about, while sting looks on like "that fires starting to get big" always makes me LOL in real life

"I fear nothing and regret less." -John Cena

"To be the man you gotta beat the man!" -Ric Flair


"I dont like it, when things aren't my, going my way." -Jumpin Jeff Farmer
jroc72191 is offline  
post #60 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:10 PM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,161
Points: 2,812
                     
Re: Dirt sheet geek BS...why post it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnoth1n View Post
I am pretty convinced at this point that NONE of the dirt sheet GEEKS know what is going on in the back because the stories change so irratically weekly. At the start of the week Triple H was the villain that wouldnt let Harper out of his contract, now he is the most stressed man in WWE creatively? Like what the fuck. Zero consistency in any "reporting," for anyone that has a reasonable IQ.

Becky and Charlotte for next years WM. -Later on the next week- whoops plans have already changed and they have lost confidence in Becky.

I am convinced none of those dirt sheet geeks and none of these forum lurchers know what is going on, so why not go with flow? Plus all the BS that gets posted debumps my 5 star posts, so that's annoying too. Discuss.

Plus has it ever occurred to you guys that these dirt sheet geeks could be working for AEW to gas light the smarks? Just a hunch.
Would you consider the Wrestling Observer a dirt sheet?

Meltzer for all of his faults as of late actually has reported accurately a lot more than the BS. For example, he reported Lesnar vs Rollins was the planned match for the title, and he was right.
The Wood likes this.
deadcool is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome