Eric Bischoff Doesn’t Think Dean Ambrose Leaving WWE Matters - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 102Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 10:44 AM
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
 
UniversalGleam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: queen lizzy's garden with prince phil
Posts: 6,954
Points: 22,828
                     
Re: Eric Bischoff Doesn’t Think Dean Ambrose Leaving WWE Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailhook View Post
Pretty much nobody did, not even you. But Cool Story, Bra. Fiction can be fun to read.
grow up.

"You Can Easily Judge the Character of a Man by How He Treats Those Who Can Do Nothing for Him"


You can't give me a reason, I don't need one to shine, You can't give me a feeling 'cause it's already mine

1. Oasis 2. Queen 3. Angels and Airwaves 4. The cure 5. The Verve
UniversalGleam is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 10:48 AM
Breathe with the Switchblade
 
Even Flow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 19,393
Points: 140,285
                     
Re: Eric Bischoff Doesn’t Think Dean Ambrose Leaving WWE Matters

I tend to agree with him.

It allows somebody else to step up and try and take Dean's place.

Even Flow is offline  
post #93 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 10:55 AM
Attending All Out with Scott Steiner
 
DesoloutionRow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Posts: 6,354
Points: 10,860
                     
Re: Eric Bischoff Doesn’t Think Dean Ambrose Leaving WWE Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalGleam View Post
grow up.
If being right means @tailhook has to grow up, then I suppose I must as well. Nothing he replied to you was wrong.

DesoloutionRow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #94 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 10:56 AM
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
 
UniversalGleam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: queen lizzy's garden with prince phil
Posts: 6,954
Points: 22,828
                     
Re: Eric Bischoff Doesn’t Think Dean Ambrose Leaving WWE Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loucifer View Post
If being right means @tailhook has to grow up, then I suppose I must as well. Nothing he replied to you was wrong.
I dont mind the disagreeing, more the pathetic wording that was used.

"You Can Easily Judge the Character of a Man by How He Treats Those Who Can Do Nothing for Him"


You can't give me a reason, I don't need one to shine, You can't give me a feeling 'cause it's already mine

1. Oasis 2. Queen 3. Angels and Airwaves 4. The cure 5. The Verve

Last edited by UniversalGleam; 02-04-2019 at 11:01 AM.
UniversalGleam is offline  
post #95 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 10:59 AM
Attending All Out with Scott Steiner
 
DesoloutionRow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Posts: 6,354
Points: 10,860
                     
Re: Eric Bischoff Doesn’t Think Dean Ambrose Leaving WWE Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalGleam View Post
I dont mind the disagreeing, more the pathetic wording that was used.
If someone replies to your outlandish post with facts and that upsets you, then maybe you need to take your own advice.

DesoloutionRow is offline  
post #96 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 11:05 AM
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
 
UniversalGleam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: queen lizzy's garden with prince phil
Posts: 6,954
Points: 22,828
                     
Re: Eric Bischoff Doesn’t Think Dean Ambrose Leaving WWE Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loucifer View Post
If someone replies to your outlandish post with facts and that upsets you, then maybe you need to take your own advice.
it doesnt upset me because this is a forum, my quote about the company crashing and burning was an exageration anyway to make a point on how much people believed wwe relied on cena, of course it wasnt going to actually come crashing down because of one person. I wouldnt of thought that would need explaining.

"You Can Easily Judge the Character of a Man by How He Treats Those Who Can Do Nothing for Him"


You can't give me a reason, I don't need one to shine, You can't give me a feeling 'cause it's already mine

1. Oasis 2. Queen 3. Angels and Airwaves 4. The cure 5. The Verve

Last edited by UniversalGleam; 02-04-2019 at 11:25 AM.
UniversalGleam is offline  
post #97 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Attending All Out with Scott Steiner
 
DesoloutionRow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Posts: 6,354
Points: 10,860
                     
Re: Eric Bischoff Doesn’t Think Dean Ambrose Leaving WWE Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalGleam View Post
it doesnt upset me because this is a forum, my quote about the company crashing and burning was an exageration anyway to make a point on how much people believed wwe relied on cena, of course it wasnt going to actually come crashing down because of one person. I wouldnt of thought that would need explaining.
You backtracked and edited your post 20 minutes after to cover that up. I'm going to give you some advice free of charge. Admit when you are wrong about something and don't get defensive when it happens. You are ready to die on this hill, while anyone with half a brain and reading comprehension can see what happened here. Enjoy your day.

DesoloutionRow is offline  
post #98 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 12:11 PM
 
JustAName's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,870
Points: 5,887
                     
Re: Eric Bischoff Doesn’t Think Dean Ambrose Leaving WWE Matters

This just highlights that WWE is afraid of making massive stars, they are afraid they will become bigger than the company, instead of seeing the potential in making everyone the biggest star they can be, they make no one a solidified star in case they go away. WWE is like an emotionally butthurt person that think they learned by closing up, when in fact they are just fucking themselves over in the long term. The company itself can never be the star, the company is not what draws, but what the company produces, which in turn increases the value of the company.. it's simple logic, really
JustAName is offline  
post #99 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 01:26 PM
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
 
prosperwithdeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Winterfell
Favourite(s): BECKY LYNCH, Aleister Black, Sonya Deville, Almas
Posts: 5,159
Points: 16,153
                     
Re: Eric Bischoff Doesn’t Think Dean Ambrose Leaving WWE Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAName View Post
This just highlights that WWE is afraid of making massive stars, they are afraid they will become bigger than the company, instead of seeing the potential in making everyone the biggest star they can be, they make no one a solidified star in case they go away. WWE is like an emotionally butthurt person that think they learned by closing up, when in fact they are just fucking themselves over in the long term. The company itself can never be the star, the company is not what draws, but what the company produces, which in turn increases the value of the company.. it's simple logic, really
They have been burned a lot, I can't really blame them even though its detrimental to the product. Both Brock Lesnar and The Rock leaving when they did were massive blows. Even CM Punk did a little damage when he left and he's not as big of a star as the other 2. At the same time, they are handcuffing their talent and not using them to their full potential. Being that they are so wealthy as a company, they can afford to do that unfortunately.




"THE MAN" Becky Lynch. The FIRST WWE Superstar to be on the cover of ESPN.
The FIRST woman to pin Ronda Rousey.
The FIRST Undisputed Women's Champion.
2019 Women's Royal Rumble Victor.
The Face of the Company. The Champ Champ.
The Greatest Female Wrestler Of All Time.
#BECKY2BELTS

Last edited by prosperwithdeen; 02-04-2019 at 01:27 PM.
prosperwithdeen is offline  
post #100 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 01:41 PM
 
Hangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 3,622
Points: 12,249
                     
Re: Eric Bischoff Doesn’t Think Dean Ambrose Leaving WWE Matters

Eric preaching here.

#deanlivesmatter

Hangman is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome