Who seems like the most dangerous in a real fight? Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock or Brock - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 143Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 141 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 11:38 PM
F*** This indy flippy shit
 
utvolzac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,803
Points: 5,341
                     
Re: Who seems like the most dangerous in a real fight? Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock or Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
fantasy
Exactly. Look at Brock vs Couture. Couture is roughly Shamrock’s size. Brock took a knee right to the chin and it didn’t even faze him. He went on to manhandle Randy easily and Randy is 3 times the fighter Shamrock ever dreamed of being.
Greenlawler and jpickens like this.
utvolzac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 141 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 11:43 PM
Likes wrestling....
 
Greenlawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The South.....
Posts: 7,841
Points: 20,035
                     
Re: Who seems like the most dangerous in a real fight? Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock or Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by utvolzac View Post
Exactly. Look at Brock vs Couture. Couture is roughly Shamrock’s size. Brock took a knee right to the chin and it didn’t even faze him. He went on to manhandle Randy easily and Randy is 3 times the fighter Shamrock ever dreamed of being.
Dude I have posted here for a decade........the truth does not phase many posters. What they want is for 125 pounds dudes to seem as tough as anyone to fulfill their dreams.
utvolzac, RapShepard and jpickens like this.

http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/0008/p/1827521_6029381_b.jpg
Greenlawler is offline  
post #53 of 141 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 11:45 PM
 
Alexander_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Magna Germania
Posts: 2,383
Points: 7,495
                     
Re: Who seems like the most dangerous in a real fight? Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock or Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by utvolzac View Post
No offense, but your argument is idiotic and clearly have zero experience in combat sports.

Why do you think guys starve themselves to cut weight to drop down in weight classes? It’s so when they put weight back on before the fight they have a size/strength advantage over their opponents. Because size/strength matter that much.

If it didn’t matter, guys would just eat normal and fight in their normal weight class.
I know all this. And you're talking to someone who fights in tournaments in judo to this day.

Not sure why people are missing my point, and that is it doesn't take weight or size to knock a guy out. That's really what I'm saying. It's not a contest, it's a fight. All this other stuff you have against Shamrock I'm not going to bother replying to it because it's your own view of him.

You and Greenlawler suddenly got this tag teamin' going like there's something to lose, it's rather amusing. Be easy.
jpickens likes this.

https://i.imgur.com/GYC9xhg.png


Die Matte Ist Heilig.
Alexander_G is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #54 of 141 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 11:48 PM
 
Mr.Amazing5441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Teaneck, New Jersey
Posts: 4,470
Points: 14,174
                     
Re: Who seems like the most dangerous in a real fight? Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock or Brock

I am gonna say based off what I saw. I dont know much about Shamrock and Angle as great of a wrestler he is doesnt seem like the violent type. Based off what I know, if I was stuck in a fight against one of these 3, I would most likely be most scared of Brock. Guy is an incredibly strong, fast and aggressive dude who doesnt seem to like people much. He has a mean streak about him. Dude is actually intimidating as fuck.
jpickens and jroc72191 like this.



"Meaningless, huh?! What do you know of meaningless?!

Spend most of your life ruled by another...watch your race dwindle to a handful...and then, tell me what has more meaning than your own strength.

I have in me the blood of a Saiyan Prince, he is nothing but a joke. Yet I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny, thrown to the wayside!

He's...he's even saved my life as if I were a helpless child. He has stolen my honor...and his debts...must be paid!"

-The Prince of all Saiyans
Mr.Amazing5441 is online now  
post #55 of 141 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 11:54 PM
F*** This indy flippy shit
 
utvolzac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,803
Points: 5,341
                     
Re: Who seems like the most dangerous in a real fight? Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock or Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_G View Post
I know all this. And you're talking to someone who fights in tournaments in judo to this day.

Not sure why people are missing my point, and that is it doesn't take weight or size to knock a guy out. That's really what I'm saying. It's not a contest, it's a fight. All this other stuff you have against Shamrock I'm not going to bother replying to it because it's your own view of him.

You and Greenlawler suddenly got this tag teamin' going like there's something to lose, it's rather amusing. Be easy.
Your lack of understanding towards size advantage makes me seriously question that, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Next tournament your in have an exhibition match with a guy 50lbs heavier than you with equal experience and see how it works out.

Or better yet, at the bar start some shit with the biggest bouncer in the place.

Could Shamrock get a lucky shot and knock Brock out,absolutely, is it likely, no. I doubt he could even get close enough to do it, but anything’s possible.
jpickens likes this.
utvolzac is offline  
post #56 of 141 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 11:57 PM
Likes wrestling....
 
Greenlawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The South.....
Posts: 7,841
Points: 20,035
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Jack Daniels View Post
Definitely Shamrock.


He was active & successful in the more brutal days of MMA. But, more importantly than that, he was an actual fighter away from any organized competitions. I have to give the advantage to somebody who's not only trained in physical combat but also that street side, where you're not fighting to win...you're fighting to survive and Big John can't save you.
One of my favorite posters who has never been so wrong lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_G View Post
I know all this. And you're talking to someone who fights in tournaments in judo to this day.

Not sure why people are missing my point, and that is it doesn't take weight or size to knock a guy out. That's really what I'm saying. It's not a contest, it's a fight. All this other stuff you have against Shamrock I'm not going to bother replying to it because it's your own view of him.

You and Greenlawler suddenly got this tag teamin' going like there's something to lose, it's rather amusing. Be easy.
and what you do not understand is that we are telling you is..... IT IS A FIGHT. A fight between two folks who are mismatched.

A punch from a 140 pounder is not on the same level as Mike Tyson.....how is that hard to understand?

If you actually fought in judo tournaments you would understand this? Seems to me their are weight limits in judo right? Because their is a competitive advantage.
jpickens likes this.

http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/0008/p/1827521_6029381_b.jpg
Greenlawler is offline  
post #57 of 141 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 12:15 AM
 
Alexander_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Magna Germania
Posts: 2,383
Points: 7,495
                     
Re: Who seems like the most dangerous in a real fight? Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock or Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
and what you do not understand is that we are telling you is..... IT IS A FIGHT. A fight between two folks who are mismatched.

A punch from a 140 pounder is not on the same level as Mike Tyson.....how is that hard to understand?

If you actually fought in judo tournaments you would understand this? Seems to me their are weight limits in judo right? Because their is a competitive advantage.





We are just trying to tell you.......you are wrong. It's okay to admit.
Don't be counterfeit. I think you and your partner here are overreacting at this point, as I did not take this anywhere near the level of questioning size difference as much as you are doing, and is evident by the swarm of posts you two have just made here. It's rather excessive, no?

You say Brock, okay. I say Ken, okay. I put Brock quite a close 2nd, in any case.
ARKphoenix and jpickens like this.

https://i.imgur.com/GYC9xhg.png


Die Matte Ist Heilig.
Alexander_G is offline  
post #58 of 141 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 12:20 AM
Likes wrestling....
 
Greenlawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The South.....
Posts: 7,841
Points: 20,035
                     
Re: Who seems like the most dangerous in a real fight? Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock or Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_G View Post
Don't be counterfeit. I think you and your partner here are overreacting at this point, as I did not take this anywhere near the level of questioning size difference as much as you are doing, and is evident by the swarm of posts you two have just made here. It's rather excessive, no?

You say Brock, okay. I say Ken, okay. I put Brock quite a close 2nd, in any case.
My partner is truth lol

Alexander it is okay to disagree, but you have somehow decided you are right without any reason. We have laid out reality. You actually think weight does not matter? You told us you have judo experience. Why does judo have weight classes?

So exactly how does Ken win? Lucky punch?
jpickens likes this.

http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/0008/p/1827521_6029381_b.jpg

Last edited by Greenlawler; 12-14-2018 at 12:25 AM.
Greenlawler is offline  
post #59 of 141 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 12:25 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,431
Points: 4,599
                     
Re: Who seems like the most dangerous in a real fight? Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock or Brock

Well Angle just had a wrestling background so probably not him, honestly I think Ken Shamrock MMA career was a complete flop who did he ever beat that was a big name?

Lesnar well I feel he was gifted his wins in UFC although with that being said I'd probably go with Ken , honestly I even take Angle could probably take Lesnar in his prime
jpickens likes this.
Hillhank is offline  
post #60 of 141 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 12:27 AM
 
Alexander_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Magna Germania
Posts: 2,383
Points: 7,495
                     
Re: Who seems like the most dangerous in a real fight? Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock or Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
My partner is truth.

Alexander it is okay to disagree, but you have somehow decided you are right without any reason. We have laid out reality. You actually think weight does not matter?

So exactly how does Ken win? Lucky punch?
To your first question, yes when put to one's advantage, now what is the end goal? Yikes, there's a lot of micro-distinctions going on here.

To your second, no. I can however say with confidence, that Ken is the better overall striker of the two.

Tell me btw why you keep saying the word "lucky"? It's leading and before I assume what it is I just want you to make it certain to me.
jpickens likes this.

https://i.imgur.com/GYC9xhg.png


Die Matte Ist Heilig.
Alexander_G is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome