Re: Get rid of the Brand Split
The brand split is useful for a number of things:
- Creating new opportunities that would either never happen or would take longer to happen (Styles, Balor, Owens, Wyatt and Mahal as world champs, Slater and Rhyno as tag champs, Becky, Alexa, and Naomi as women champs)
- do new things with characters (Usos, Fashion Files, Titus Worldwide)
- exposing flaws in both talents and the product (3 hour Raws are a problem, too many PPVs)
- what booking style works best in today's world (SD 2016)
- experiment with new things (Talking Smack, women main eventing PPVs, 205 Live & how Cruiserweights are used on Raw in comparison with the CWC)
- allows fans to watch either only one brand, or watch only the PPVs on the WWE network to keep up with both brands while ignoring the main shows
- helping to make house shows a bigger deal
There are only two things that have been truly bad about the brand split for WWE. The first is that the attendance and tv ratings are dwindling lower than ever, which isnít a surprise considering that happened the last time there was a brand split. The second is that there are two world titles, but thatís necessary when one of the people holding the world title is a part timer and fans want the world champion on the show weekly.
The brand split should end though and they should just take the best from both brands and just put it on one show.