Is Finn Balor the most boring wrestler of all time? - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: ?
Hell yeah 54 38.85%
Hell no 85 61.15%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

 226Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 11:30 AM
#Justice4Jupes!
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,093
Points: 5,437
                     
Re: Is Finn Balor the most boring wrestler of all time?

All-time? C'mon brah --- They called Dean Malenko "The Iceman" for a reason.
redban is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 11:32 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: London
Posts: 4,268
Points: 10,597
                     
Re: Is Finn Balor the most boring wrestler of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonasolsson96 View Post
This guy is so boring he makes Lance Storm seem like the rock. He,s like a robot. He comes out, looks a little to the side and flicks his stupid collar like he,s cool or something. Its almost as if he,s a videogame character where every single move is preprogrammed. There is no emotion in anything he does. For a guy thats a supposed great inring worker I havent watched a good match of his in 5 freaking years no joke. He,s horrible on the mic even Roman Reigns is a milion times better. He has no fucking charisma at all. An autistic person with bells palsy moves his face more. How can people like this guy when all he,s got going is a cool theme song? Even his themesong makes me feel sick since I associate it with him. He,s trash trash and trash.
As much as I dislike Balor the performer (seen him work in ICW first hand and a great guy backstage) he is far from the most boring wrestler ever. The problem is, so much of his offense for half a decade or more are relied simply on 2 types of kicks. Why? I have no idea. Heck, even that would be ok if he had some fukin personality.
Ace and Badshah e Hind like this.
The5star_Kid is offline  
post #73 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 11:38 AM
The Irish Rapist
 
Irish Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,392
Points: 7,322
                     
Re: Is Finn Balor the most boring wrestler of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatestOfAllTime View Post
Now I'm no Balor fan, but according to his Wikipedia "He holds a first degree black belt in IBF submission wrestling." I'd like to see you try lol. People need to understand that just because a wrestler is small and they don't like them doesn't mean they're a pussy. Anyone that falls down for a living, busts their ass scrubbing toilets and getting stretched at a Japanese dojo, and finishes a match with a fucked shoulder isn't a pussy you fucking fool.
Explain how being a submission wrestling expert makes you good at boxing.

You're not very smart, are you?


Stop liking my posts start repping
Irish Dude is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #74 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 11:41 AM
The Irish Rapist
 
Irish Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,392
Points: 7,322
                     
Re: Is Finn Balor the most boring wrestler of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasykid1 View Post
Clearly, the Balor haters don't like the Indy style. Well, there's a shitload of wrestlers for you to enjoy with other styles.
My favorite wrestler of all time is CM Punk. I love Aries, Bryan, AJ and Davey Richards too. But I hate Balor. Even in a style that I like, he sucks.
Ace and Jonasolsson96 like this.


Stop liking my posts start repping
Irish Dude is offline  
post #75 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 11:53 AM
MC
#1 Somamaniac
 
MC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Arena México
Favourite(s): Bryan, Thatcher, Riddle, Sakaguchi, Momo Watanabe
Posts: 13,572
Points: 40,666
                     
Re: Is Finn Balor the most boring wrestler of all time?

JBL
Randy Orton
Jindar Mahal
Shelton Benjamin
Triple H when not in D-X
are much worse


Balor is boirng but their are worst. The problem is that he isnt cocky enough which is the best way for him to work. He needs to a shawn Micheals type heel, condifendt and cocky but not arrogant.
MC is offline  
post #76 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Wheelman for James Ellsworth
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 976
Points: 3,343
                     
Re: Is Finn Balor the most boring wrestler of all time?

not of all time but one of the most boring guys in WWE today.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Ace likes this.
Badshah e Hind is offline  
post #77 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 12:03 PM
MC
#1 Somamaniac
 
MC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Arena México
Favourite(s): Bryan, Thatcher, Riddle, Sakaguchi, Momo Watanabe
Posts: 13,572
Points: 40,666
                     
Re: Is Finn Balor the most boring wrestler of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Magalhaes View Post
Explain how being a submission wrestling expert makes you good at boxing.

You're not very smart, are you?
Submission means the art of grappling and takedowns which will always beat a boxer.

Anyway, Finn Balor is 5 ft 11. He is an inch smaller the Rob Van Dam. He isn't that small, the average height is 5 ft 10. The only people who have a problem with his height are people who are insecure about their own. Weight doesn't measure toughness.

Oh the people saying that they could beat up finn balor. Are you really going to try and fight a 5 ft 11 190 pounder with a first degree black belt in IBF Submission wrestling. Yeah okay.
MC is offline  
post #78 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Guitar tech for Elias
 
Reversoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: ATL
Posts: 875
Points: 2,817
                     
Re: Is Finn Balor the most boring wrestler of all time?

Seriously...most boring of all time???

He's dull as shit, but there's been worse.

Anyway, you can make a drinking game for every time he tugs on the collar of his jacket. He looks like such a retard when he does that. And much like Nakamura, his entrances seem to go on for what feels like 20 minutes.

I think he needs to do the demon gimmick more often. Its actually interesting and the coolest thing about him. When he wears the demon attire I forget how small he is.
Reversoul is offline  
post #79 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 12:13 PM
The Irish Rapist
 
Irish Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,392
Points: 7,322
                     
Re: Is Finn Balor the most boring wrestler of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
Submission means the art of grappling and takedowns which will always beat a boxer.

Anyway, Finn Balor is 5 ft 11. He is an inch smaller the Rob Van Dam. He isn't that small, the average height is 5 ft 10. The only people who have a problem with his height are people who are insecure about their own. Weight doesn't measure toughness.

Oh the people saying that they could beat up finn balor. Are you really going to try and fight a 5 ft 11 190 pounder with a first degree black belt in IBF Submission wrestling. Yeah okay.
Wrong. Takedowns and grappling would get one disqualified. Do you even know how a boxing match works?

So Finn Balor would beat Mike Tyson in his prime? Be it in a street fight or mma match. You actually believe Finn Balor would beat prime Tyson because according to Wikipedia he knows submission wrestling and that always beats boxing? Ok.

Finn Balor doesn't weigh 190 for fucks sake. Don't tell me you actually believe that.

edit: Finn Balor is not 5'11 either.


edit2: so you neg me because I like Davey Richards and I don't like Finn Balor and you call me a hypocrite because "they're the same". You need to learn that people have different tastes. And grammar. And basic boxing rules. And a lot of other things really.

By the way insulting other members is against the rules.
Flair Flop likes this.


Stop liking my posts start repping

Last edited by Irish Dude; 08-02-2017 at 12:30 PM.
Irish Dude is offline  
post #80 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 12:28 PM
MC
#1 Somamaniac
 
MC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Arena México
Favourite(s): Bryan, Thatcher, Riddle, Sakaguchi, Momo Watanabe
Posts: 13,572
Points: 40,666
                     
Re: Is Finn Balor the most boring wrestler of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Magalhaes View Post
Wrong. Takedowns and grappling would get one disqualified. Do you even know how a boxing match works?

So Finn Balor would beat Mike Tyson in his prime? Be it in a street fight or mma match. You actually believe Finn Balor would beat prime Tyson because according to Wikipedia he knows submission wrestling and that always beats boxing? Ok.

Finn Balor doesn't weigh 190 for fucks sake. Don't tell me you actually believe that.

edit: Finn Balor is not 5'11 either.
Umm, never said it would be in boxing match, just pointing out that their are more then a submission. But of course you choose to ignore what i was saying to fit your argument.

Also, if he isn't 5ft 11 why would Balor himself say it then, genius ? And yes 190 pounds is a stretch but most wrestlers weight are exaggerations. The undertaker is not 290 pounds, kane was not 330 pounds. Weights are harder to measure because they are kayfabed 90% of the time.

Oh, Tyson is about 50 pounds heavier and a pro boxer that was in the heavyweight division. Tyson would beat most people. Thats a stupid argument though since no commission would ever sanction such a fight. MMA or Boxing.
MC is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome