"Bow down to your Queen"- Stephanie McMahon should be considered the best heel in the company right now. - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 95Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 02:30 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 34
Points: 112
 
Re: "Bow down to your Queen"- Stephanie McMahon should be considered the best heel in the company right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNA is Here View Post
Cause there's a Eva Marie Kool Kid thread on the same page, idiot.
Lol where?
Praise Yahweh II is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 02:30 AM Thread Starter
Just a Kool Kid lol
 
Kool Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 189
Points: 1,312
     
Re: "Bow down to your Queen"- Stephanie McMahon should be considered the best heel in the company right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNA is Here View Post
Cause there's a Eva Marie Kool Kid thread on the same page, idiot.
Here have a snickers bud,



feel better?

REFORMED KOOL BOY

Last edited by Kool Boy; 03-01-2016 at 02:31 AM.
Kool Boy is offline  
post #23 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 02:31 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6,087
Points: 9,684
                     
Re: "Bow down to your Queen"- Stephanie McMahon should be considered the best heel in the company right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praise Yahweh II View Post
Lol where?
Well it's not there anymore. lol
TNA is Here is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 02:42 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 34
Points: 112
 
Re: "Bow down to your Queen"- Stephanie McMahon should be considered the best heel in the company right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNA is Here View Post
Well it's not there anymore. lol
Then I guess the only idiot here is you.
Kool Boy likes this.
Praise Yahweh II is offline  
post #25 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 02:46 AM Thread Starter
Just a Kool Kid lol
 
Kool Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 189
Points: 1,312
     
Re: "Bow down to your Queen"- Stephanie McMahon should be considered the best heel in the company right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praise Yahweh II View Post
Then I guess the only idiot here is you.
Ayyyyy goteeeem

REFORMED KOOL BOY
Kool Boy is offline  
post #26 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 02:56 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Arlington, Texas. Home of WrestleMania 32!!!
Posts: 2,158
Points: 6,754
                     
Re: "Bow down to your Queen"- Stephanie McMahon should be considered the best heel in the company right now.

You can't even have a decent heel if they never get their comeuppance. Therefore, Stephanie = shit.
Doloph and Kool Boy like this.
AT&T Stadium is offline  
post #27 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 02:58 AM
TAFKA KroKro
 
Krokro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,559
Points: 7,746
                     
Re: "Bow down to your Queen"- Stephanie McMahon should be considered the best heel in the company right now.

Her promo was her best promo in a while, at least.=. It'd be better if she stopped trying to make it about gender though.
Krokro is online now  
post #28 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 02:59 AM Thread Starter
Just a Kool Kid lol
 
Kool Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 189
Points: 1,312
     
Re: "Bow down to your Queen"- Stephanie McMahon should be considered the best heel in the company right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT&T Stadium View Post
You can't even have a decent heel if they never get their comeuppance. Therefore, Stephanie = shit.
I disagree because i believe/hope she will get some eventually like with Vicky and Reigns. However, if it never comes again then u would be correct.

REFORMED KOOL BOY

Last edited by Kool Boy; 03-01-2016 at 03:01 AM.
Kool Boy is offline  
post #29 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 02:59 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 34
Points: 112
 
Re: "Bow down to your Queen"- Stephanie McMahon should be considered the best heel in the company right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT&T Stadium View Post
You can't even have a decent heel if they never get their comeuppance. Therefore, Stephanie = shit.
That's the point of a heel. The less the comeuppance, the better.
Praise Yahweh II is offline  
post #30 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 03:00 AM Thread Starter
Just a Kool Kid lol
 
Kool Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 189
Points: 1,312
     
Re: "Bow down to your Queen"- Stephanie McMahon should be considered the best heel in the company right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokro View Post
Her promo was her best promo in a while, at least.=. It'd be better if she stopped trying to make it about gender though.
yea, it makes it a little uncomfortable to boo her, especially other females.

REFORMED KOOL BOY
Kool Boy is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome