WWE Post-Survivor Series: FAQ - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 69Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 07:48 PM
#Justice4Jupes!
 
SovereignVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,317
Points: 10,214
                     
Re: WWE Post-Survivor Series: FAQ

What a cringe-worthy thread, my lord

I love how the 'dumb IWC member' just quickly moves onto the next argument as if what you said was the gospel, even when you'd have the dumbest rebuttals.

Lesson: Don't argue with yourself kids, you can't argue back.

“The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”
SovereignVA is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 14,424
Points: 39,586
                     
Re: WWE Post-Survivor Series: FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovereignVA View Post
What a cringe-worthy thread, my lord

I love how the 'dumb IWC member' just quickly moves onto the next argument as if what you said was the gospel, even when you'd have the dumbest rebuttals.

Lesson: Don't argue with yourself kids, you can't argue back.
Lesson: When you have nothing, just insult someone and retreat.

For all of these shit talking replies, I see none that actually bring up a valid point.
Godway is offline  
post #43 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 07:57 PM
WeeWoo WeeWoo
 
★Th0t Patr0L★'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 20,073
Points: 31,090
                     
Re: WWE Post-Survivor Series: FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godway View Post
I did. Like I said, that was all taken verbatim from this forum. The parts I purposely dumbed down are because that's how I view those posters. If you consider that "strawman" then you consider this forum to be a bunch of idiots.
You made the fatal error of trying to pass off your opinions as facts, made up a mythical person and argued with them, labeling then 'dumb', and then claiming to want to converse intelligently with these people you've already labeled as dumb by arguing with yourself.

I just...5

I don't know what you expected, but your opening post is insulting at best and cringey at worst. It doesn't stimulate conversation or debate, just shows a mark arguing with himself and dumbing down his opposition and attempting to represent it as realistic and factual.


🚨THOT DETECTED🚨
🚨CEASE AND DESIST THOTTERY🚨
🚨TO PROTECT AND SLAY🚨

★Th0t Patr0L★ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #44 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 14,424
Points: 39,586
                     
Re: WWE Post-Survivor Series: FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Thwagger View Post
You made the fatal error of trying to pass off your opinions as facts, made up a mythical person and argued with them, labeling then 'dumb', and then claiming to want to converse intelligently with these people you've already labeled as dumb by arguing with yourself.

I just...5

I don't know what you expected, but your opening post is insulting at best and cringey at worst. It doesn't stimulate conversation or debate, just shows a mark arguing with himself and dumbing down his opposition and attempting to represent it as realistic and factual.
- We've already been over this "my opinions are facts" crap.

- I made up nobody. I can link you to every post I based this off of if you want. I'm not going to do it in this thread, and make those posters further butthurt, but I'd gladly PM you.

- I'm not "dumbing down" anyone. These are things people legitimately believe on this forum. Like I said, you're calling it "cringey" and "insulting", well this is the shit posted here on a daily basis.
Godway is offline  
post #45 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 08:13 PM
#Justice4Jupes!
 
SovereignVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,317
Points: 10,214
                     
Re: WWE Post-Survivor Series: FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godway View Post
Lesson: When you have nothing, just insult someone and retreat.

For all of these shit talking replies, I see none that actually bring up a valid point.
That was a valid point you second-hand embarrassing elitist moron.

You went on a rant about how WWE tried booking him like a Goldberg/Batista silent badass type and it didn’t work because Reigns “fucking sucks” in your eyes. You completely neglected the fact that it WAS working until it became obvious he was getting the main event slot many wanted Daniel Bryan to get instead, rendering your argument useless. Instead of mentioning that, the ‘dumb IWC member’ is like “uhm, uhhh whatever Roman needz the heel turn lawll.’ As if you were preaching out of your mother’s prestigious bible and there was no rebuttal to what you said.

Then you went on another rant about how hard it is to book someone who gets booed no matter what as if the concept of a heel doesn’t exist in professional wrestling. That’s one of the easiest things to do from a creative perspective, but instead of mentioning that the ‘dumb IWC member’ is like ‘Well whatever! Dolph Ziggler sucks!”

It’s like, stop it.

“The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”
SovereignVA is offline  
post #46 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 08:15 PM
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
 
FROSTY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: THE BLUES WON THE STANLEY CUP!
Favourite(s): Jon Moxley, Cody, Shibata, Omega, Ospreay, Bucks
Posts: 3,191
Points: 10,462
                     
Re: WWE Post-Survivor Series: FAQ




WINNINGTON


Favs: Moxley, Shibata, Nagata, Omega, Bryan, Naito, Okada, Ishii, Ibushi, White, Ospreay
FROSTY is offline  
post #47 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 08:17 PM
Tag Teaming With James Ellsworth
 
TheGmGoken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 1,363
Points: 2,447
                     
Re: WWE Post-Survivor Series: FAQ

Stop saying IWC
TheGmGoken is offline  
post #48 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 08:24 PM
WeeWoo WeeWoo
 
★Th0t Patr0L★'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 20,073
Points: 31,090
                     
Re: WWE Post-Survivor Series: FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godway View Post
- We've already been over this "my opinions are facts" crap.

- I made up nobody. I can link you to every post I based this off of if you want. I'm not going to do it in this thread, and make those posters further butthurt, but I'd gladly PM you.

- I'm not "dumbing down" anyone. These are things people legitimately believe on this forum. Like I said, you're calling it "cringey" and "insulting", well this is the shit posted here on a daily basis.
We've been over nothing and you've proved nothing except your supposed desire to have intelligent conversation, but giving no one a reason to indulge you.

Except:
1) I seriously doubt one single person has made all of these supposed claims. If they did, argue them where they made them. Don't make up a false representation and shove all these opinions together from separate individuals and claim it's a representation of a particular type of person, an 'IWC member' (which you and I both are, by the way) and then have your shallow, rather ridiculous responses with no retort from this imaginary character (seriously, the Reigns comment is laughable. I don't even like him but to claim he connects with no one is just ridiculous).
2) You literally reduced these opinions to singular sentences, representing your oppositions opinions as one single sentiment as opposed to the numerous conclusions and insights they have that have accumulated to their opinion. Oh, and calling them 'dumb' doesn't help in you supposedly NOT dumbing them down.



You can't expect a good discussion when you start off with trying to silence your opposition and falsely representing them.


🚨THOT DETECTED🚨
🚨CEASE AND DESIST THOTTERY🚨
🚨TO PROTECT AND SLAY🚨

★Th0t Patr0L★ is offline  
post #49 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 08:37 PM
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
 
Simpsons Modern Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Springfield, probably Moe's Tavern.
Favourite(s): Rick 'The Model' Martel, Bret Hart, Ted Dibiase Sr
Posts: 18,013
Points: 26,307
                     
Re: WWE Post-Survivor Series: FAQ

Do you know what's really funny about this thread though ..... each and every one of us here .... have completely forgot about Dre.




Don't worry Heff, we can still have a nice Thanksgiving. I bought us a nice big vegetarian turkey. It'll be delicious!
Simpsons Modern Life is offline  
post #50 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 09:21 PM
 
Kabraxal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 15,825
Points: 21,700
                     
Re: WWE Post-Survivor Series: FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godway View Post
Lesson: When you have nothing, just insult someone and retreat.

For all of these shit talking replies, I see none that actually bring up a valid point.
It was a stupid post... I even went back to read all that ignorant crap when you went all super sensitive to everyone simply calling this thread what it is. I'm all for adding to an intelligent discussion... but OP set the tone and that is what you get with a terrible post like that.

You didn't bring up one actual point of discussion that hasn't already been destroyed or talked to death.

Thanks for the wonderful memories Ultimate Warrior... happy you got to be recognised as the legend you are before you went. Rest in peace
Kabraxal is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome