If they turn Ambrose on Reigns just Because, seriously fuck this company - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 7Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 02:52 PM
Bossing Around Jobbers
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 9,003
Points: 2,271
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimCornette View Post
DEAN AMBROSE IS NOT GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA AS WWE WORLD CHAMPION. THE END.
You needed this in a bigger font size so these fools understand.

Ambrose turning means we will see him get his ass whipped all the time by romsn.

Yay
amhlilhaus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 1,605
Points: 6,582
                     
Re: If they turn Ambrose on Reigns just Because, seriously fuck this company

Are you saying you rather have a generic reigns as champ.

He is in desperate need of a heel turn
Shenroe likes this.
downnice is offline  
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 03:16 PM
 
The Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 2,913
Points: 8,332
                     
Re: If they turn Ambrose on Reigns just Because, seriously fuck this company

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapShepard View Post
Plus they've teased a Ambrose turn before. He spent the 1st 2 PPVs of 2014 trying to eliminate Reigns from the Rumble and left Reigns and Ambrose to get their asses kicked by the Wyatt's at EC. Dean's almost turn seems to be forgotten.
Very true. Oh how quickly they forget..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELTZERMANIA View Post
Except they wont use any of them. If Ambrose turns it'll be up to the fans to wonder why and fill in the blanks themselves. You make valid points but I seriously doubt they'll explain his turn as well as you did in that one paragraph, they'll have him come out next night to explain his actions as essentially say, "well I'm heel now, so boo me."
I could see them fumbling that way as well, but thats a different problem entirely. In all fairness, i think its highly unlikely that they get this lazy in booking around their future "number 1 guy". They've pushed Roman too hard at times, but they've done a hell of job recently making this all worthwhile from a continuity perspective (the entire Bray feud was particularly well done IMO).

King Slayer
The Renegade is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 277
Points: 902
   
Re: If they turn Ambrose on Reigns just Because, seriously fuck this company

Grow up, it's fake.
The Weeknd is offline  
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 04:54 PM
#Justice4Jupes!
 
Shenroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,207
Points: 6,298
                     
Re: If they turn Ambrose on Reigns just Because, seriously fuck this company

Quote:
Originally Posted by amhlilhaus View Post
You needed this in a bigger font size so these fools understand.

Ambrose turning means we will see him get his ass whipped all the time by romsn.

Yay
At least it will be a higp profile whooping, instead of getting punked by Tyler breeze/Wyatt in the middle of the card lmao.
And so what, heel punk, Rollins and every guy around that size got their ass handed to them on the reg yet they managed t escape with the victory for the most part.
Ambrose used to get beaten by guys in his early run and on FCW, he was fine.



Quote:
People complain endlessly about the product being bad, yet the WWE still manage to put 94K ^asses in seats. Why would they ever change when people still support them like this? The WWE must think that we're the most gullible morons on the face of this earth
DAMN m'f SKIPPY
Shenroe is offline  
post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 05:01 PM
Tag Teaming With James Ellsworth
 
BreakTheWallsDown.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Steel City
Posts: 1,138
Points: 897
                     
Re: If they turn Ambrose on Reigns just Because, seriously fuck this company

Deep breaths, OP, it'll be okay.

"Dean wouldn't turn on his brother like that blah blah blah", get a grip! Heel turns are fun, both guys are treading water a bit at the mo (Dean especially) and some change would do them good. If what you say does come to pass and Dean gets cheered over Roman, then that will be interesting, it'll trigger some intrigue that's been sorely lacking.

Something needs to happen, I sure hopeWWE don't pass on the chance to make a change due to a few fanboys being worried about the integrity of a wrestler's character.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Shenroe likes this.

BreakTheWallsDown. is offline  
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 06:58 PM
 
mattheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,792
Points: 8,467
                     
Re: If they turn Ambrose on Reigns just Because, seriously fuck this company

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELTZERMANIA View Post
Not this guy
Well...you definitely got me there.

https://styles.redditmedia.com/t5_3f8po/styles/image_widget_uoe1f4h6mzq21.jpg?format=pjpg&s=3daf895cd127b82989649aae609c87910b7c3ad8

Top 5: 1) Seth Rollins 2) Becky Lynch 3) Aleister Black 4) Adam Cole 5) Daniel Bryan
mattheel is offline  
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-13-2015, 10:06 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 16
Points: 65
 
Re: If they turn Ambrose on Reigns just Because, seriously fuck this company

my thoughts of how this should happen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK7myT8hEs8
EFIN 92 is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome