WWE want you to care about Roman's journey - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 245Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 222 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 11:14 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 38,280
Points: 80,409
                     
Re: WWE want you to care about Roman's journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legit BOSS View Post
Sounds like the crowd did care with those loud RO-MAN chants. But I bet we won't get a 50 page thread talking about that
Until next week, when he is getting the shit booed out of him. Reigns has the 50/50 Cena split. The women and kids will like him and the men will hate him.
birthday_massacre is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 222 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 11:14 PM
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
 
DemBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The illusive 4th rope.
Posts: 3,568
Points: 5,426
                     
Re: WWE want you to care about Roman's journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
This has always been my problem with how they've booked Reigns. It doesn't feel like a journey of a road to redemption but rather a sequence of events that bare no weight to Reigns' attitude or outlook on the grand scheme of things. He just shows up, spears, and leaves. He doesn't take anything of relevance all that seriously and just treats it like a minor inconvenience or a small victory. There's no reason to care if he doesn't show us that he himself cares.
This is the best explanation as to why people doesn't care as much as they should about Roman. He feels like a one dimensional cartoon character who only appears to do "cool" shit without giving any reason for people to care about him.
gsm1988 likes this.


**Thanks to my boy CJ for the amazing sig and avatar**

Last edited by DemBoy; 10-26-2015 at 11:15 PM.
DemBoy is offline  
post #13 of 222 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 11:15 PM
Avoiding THE LIST!
 
The Ultimate Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8,667
Points: 11,344
                     
Re: WWE want you to care about Roman's journey

If he wasn't related to the famous Samoans he would be in obscurity

Plus the fact Vince likes his main guys to be somewhat good looking and big
Truthbetold likes this.


Credit to CJ

Last edited by The Ultimate Warrior; 10-26-2015 at 11:16 PM.
The Ultimate Warrior is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 222 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 11:15 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: At home, patiently waiting for Episode V, Roman Empire Strikes Back.
Posts: 4,348
Points: 13,973
                     
Re: WWE want you to care about Roman's journey

Considering what happened at WM, yes I am interested in his journey.

Y'all keep begging for an unstoppable_oh wait that's a heel. Shame every face has to look like a bitch to get liked.
Genesis 1.0 likes this.
#Naomi'sButtIsLife is offline  
post #15 of 222 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 11:15 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 424
Points: 2,279
 
Re: WWE want you to care about Roman's journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemBoy View Post
This is the best explanation as to why people doesn't care as much as they should in Roman. He feels like a one dimensional cartoon character who only appears to do "cool" shit.
And in real-life, Roman Reigns gets no love from his fans because he acts like a massive asshole to them by refusing to be bothered by his fans for them to ask him to sign their autographs with Roman Reigns pictures on it. Fuck Roman!
Filipo Sooa is offline  
post #16 of 222 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
 
Japanese Puroresu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,211
Points: 6,095
                     
Re: WWE want you to care about Roman's journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legit BOSS View Post
Sounds like the crowd did care with those loud RO-MAN chants. But I bet we won't get a 50 page thread talking about that
Remember when he was cheered before his retarded mega push last time?
LilOlMe likes this.

Quote:
This Is Sum Bull Man. I Knew This Match Was Gonna Happen Because On Raw When The Sheild Beat Team Hell No At The End Of The Match They Held The Tag Titles And They Did The Same To Kofi. Kane And Brian Better Win Or Its Gonna Be To Scripted
Favorite Wrestlers: VerserK
Japanese Puroresu is offline  
post #17 of 222 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 11:16 PM
You Spoony Bard
 
Vox Machina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9,920
Points: 113,106
                     
Re: WWE want you to care about Roman's journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Naomi'sButtIsLife View Post
Considering what happened at WM, yes I am interested in his journey.

Y'all keep begging for an unstoppable_oh wait that's a heel. Shame every face has to look like a bitch to get liked.
Ah, yes. Everything is black or white. Unstoppable Superman or jobber.


Do you know anything about witches?


Vox Machina is offline  
post #18 of 222 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 11:17 PM
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
 
A-C-P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: I Hail From Green Bay, WI
Posts: 24,661
Points: 44,585
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanese Puroresu View Post
So they book him as an unstoppable monster.

Congrats, WWE. You opened up with the result of your show and you really think people are going to keep their TV's on?

I went to dinner and said "screw this company."

I rarely watch RAW, I figured I'd give it another shot and they just TNA book themselves into a tournament. Good job.

Edit: This company doesn't learn from their past mistakes.
Its just Cena 2.0. Being shoved down our throats and will be unstoppable just like Cena.

its going to be 10 years of Roman Reigns and the product will suffer even more.
It's not even really Cena though. Cena did have a journey to the top before he became what we know as Cena now.
A-C-P is offline  
post #19 of 222 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 11:19 PM
The EST of NXT
 
BOSS of Bel-Air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Fresh Bank of Bel-Air
Favourite(s): Roman Reigns,Sasha Banks, Bianca Blair, Ember Moon
Posts: 27,584
Points: 51,122
                     
Re: WWE want you to care about Roman's journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
Until next week, when he is getting the shit booed out of him. Reigns has the 50/50 Cena split. The women and kids will like him and the men will hate him.

I'm a man, I like Reigns, therefore you're wrong. There were plenty of men in the crowd with Reigns shirts and there are plenty of women who dislike Reigns, so you can cut the sexist crap. He will divide crowds regardless because of butthurt fans who don't want him to take Cena's spot. It doesn't matter what he does or how much he improves, so I don't give a fuck about the occasional spattering of boos.


BOSS of Bel-Air is offline  
post #20 of 222 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 11:19 PM
Closing time. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.
 
Showstopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: North Jersey - Hoboken, NJ
Posts: 51,023
Points: 73,076
                     
Re: WWE want you to care about Roman's journey

Crowd was 'screwy' tonight. He got booed hard when he put his fist in the ground, then after the match he got his name chanted. Strange stuff.
gsm1988 and Jericho Fan like this.

Showstopper is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome