Big E Recalls CM Punk "Sticking His Neck Out" For Him - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 117Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 77 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Tag Teaming With James Ellsworth
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,633
Points: 5,125
                     
Re: Big E Recalls CM Punk "Sticking His Neck Out" For Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post
I don't care how many ways you try to spin it, you negged first and I know you did so I really don't care what you try to say about that or calling me a Punk mark. I'm not going to keep arguing with you about that, I've said my piece. Some guys on here wear being a Punk mark with pride. If I were, I'd admit it but I'm not, I AM an Ambrose mark, that I freely admit, like him or not.
https://www.wrestlingforum.com/genera...l#post50521673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post
So if you didn't neg for being butthurt about Ryback you did it for being butthurt for being negged and that's just as bad. I think it's funny when someone negs back for being negged.
Next time when you lie about something make sure there isn't evidence of you admitting doing what you're denying. Good job.

As for the Punk mark business do you really think anyone would believe you especially after seeing you blatantly lie about the rep thing? You deny negging first because you want to portray yourself as the better man who only did it in response (when in actually I have only negged you after you did it to me first every single time. I want to rep people quite often in fact but I often let them run wild with no qualms until they of course red rep me). Likewise you deny being a Punk mark because you believe that if you claim not to be then your defences of Punk will be more effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post

As for the roids, Ryback has had a wellness warning for the "bad stuff" and I know of the "Oh but he didn't know." crap that is used as an excuse but I'm not buying it. Choose to believe what you will, but I'll not follow suit. If he wants to look like a freak of nature bodybuilder to impress people like you then you can both have your fantasy but he'll get an early death out of it.
Except that applies to Punk as much as Ryback. Unless you're going to tell me Punk never touched any drugs when he was wrestling of course.
Rozalia is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 77 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Vaporizing the Opposition
 
Marvin the Martian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Halfway between here and there
Posts: 1,075
Points: 2,936
                     
Re: Big E Recalls CM Punk "Sticking His Neck Out" For Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozalia View Post
https://www.wrestlingforum.com/genera...l#post50521673



Next time when you lie about something make sure there isn't evidence of you admitting doing what you're denying. Good job.

As for the Punk mark business do you really think anyone would believe you especially after seeing you blatantly lie about the rep thing? You deny negging first because you want to portray yourself as the better man who only did it in response (when in actually I have only negged you after you did it to me first every single time. I want to rep people quite often in fact but I often let them run wild with no qualms until they of course red rep me). Likewise you deny being a Punk mark because you believe that if you claim not to be then your defences of Punk will be more effective.



Except that applies to Punk as much as Ryback. Unless you're going to tell me Punk never touched any drugs when he was wrestling of course.
Pffft a post quote? Whatever, I know the truth.

Like I said keep on with the Punk mark crap, I don't care what you think. You've shown yourself as someone not worthy of my considering any of your opinions as nothing more than drivel.

As to the roids, I don't recall Punk ever violating the wellness policy, he was straight edge and didn't even drink alcohol. (probably why he wasn't all bulked up) I bet his skinny ass is in better shape than yours, yet you criticize! Here is an excerpt from an article by Wrestling Inc. dated October 2014. link; http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...edly-cheating/

"Last year, WWE quietly changed its policy to allow therapeutic use exceptions for banned substances and introduced a redemption program that would enable performers who have violated the policy twice to get one of their two strikes removed. In addition to Orton, currently employed talents who have been suspended due to one or more violations are Booker T, Darren Young, Dolph Ziggler, Heath Slater, Mike Chioda, Rey Mysterio, R-Truth, Ryback and William Regal."
Don't see Punk's name there.


All trolls, smarks, know-it-alls, whiners, complainers and unpleasant earthlings in general; be prepared to be dealt with according to Marvin's law! (yep it's a bit twisted )

Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Rusev, Sheamus

Ryback, Adam Rose, Big Show, J&J Security
Marvin the Martian is offline  
post #73 of 77 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 09:15 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Never thought I would be here, so high in the air This was my unanswered prayer Defined by another, so much wasted time Out of the darkness, each breath that I take will be mine
Posts: 5,069
Points: 17,352
                     
Re: Big E Recalls CM Punk "Sticking His Neck Out" For Him

I don't understand how these big muscle roided freaks needed a scrawny ass like Punk to defend them..
From Death Valley is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #74 of 77 (permalink) Old 08-10-2015, 02:15 AM
Tag Teaming With James Ellsworth
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,633
Points: 5,125
                     
Re: Big E Recalls CM Punk "Sticking His Neck Out" For Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post

Pffft a post quote? Whatever, I know the truth.

Like I said keep on with the Punk mark crap, I don't care what you think. You've shown yourself as someone not worthy of my considering any of your opinions as nothing more than drivel.

As to the roids, I don't recall Punk ever violating the wellness policy, he was straight edge and didn't even drink alcohol. (probably why he wasn't all bulked up) I bet his skinny ass is in better shape than yours, yet you criticize! Here is an excerpt from an article by Wrestling Inc. dated October 2014. link; http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...edly-cheating/

"Last year, WWE quietly changed its policy to allow therapeutic use exceptions for banned substances and introduced a redemption program that would enable performers who have violated the policy twice to get one of their two strikes removed. In addition to Orton, currently employed talents who have been suspended due to one or more violations are Booker T, Darren Young, Dolph Ziggler, Heath Slater, Mike Chioda, Rey Mysterio, R-Truth, Ryback and William Regal."
Don't see Punk's name there.
Hahahaha mate. Anyone who clicks the link I also provided will find you saying exactly what I said you said. I make some jokes here and there which goes over the head of folk like yourself I can admit to that. You can't even admit to something you've been linked to having said... pray tell who is more trustworthy? The answer is me by the way if you have trouble working that one out.

Straight edge was a gimmick, don't be a mark dude. If the guy was bumping 300 days a year without taking something then mustn't be just be your hero, he must be a superhero.
Oh and lol at using Punk's physique as evidence on him not taking drugs (because you got to makes excuses for his crap physique too now) and then mentioning Heath Slater.
Rozalia is offline  
post #75 of 77 (permalink) Old 08-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Vaporizing the Opposition
 
Marvin the Martian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Halfway between here and there
Posts: 1,075
Points: 2,936
                     
Re: Big E Recalls CM Punk "Sticking His Neck Out" For Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozalia View Post
Hahahaha mate. Anyone who clicks the link I also provided will find you saying exactly what I said you said. I make some jokes here and there which goes over the head of folk like yourself I can admit to that. You can't even admit to something you've been linked to having said... pray tell who is more trustworthy? The answer is me by the way if you have trouble working that one out.

Straight edge was a gimmick, don't be a mark dude. If the guy was bumping 300 days a year without taking something then mustn't be just be your hero, he must be a superhero.
Oh and lol at using Punk's physique as evidence on him not taking drugs (because you got to makes excuses for his crap physique too now) and then mentioning Heath Slater.
Hahahahaha, what I said was right on! Once again you are getting me more positive rep, keep it up! Obviously everyone sees right through your trolling. The guy really is straight edge, you make a lot of stupid comments that you know nothing about, just look it up, it's common knowledge! That's why you were whining in your first post about everyone "going after" you!! They go after you because you don't have a clue what you are talking about! Not everyone is a Punk mark just because they post in a Punk thread.

Furthermore, I didn't mention Heath Slater, guess you can't read either, that was a quote from an article in Wrestling Inc. I even posted the link. You really are pathetic.

Like I said, go ahead and call me whatever your simple little mind desires, I could NOT care less what you think. Since you are so thick, I'll not respond to you again. I'll not hijack a thread over the likes of you. Good day!!


All trolls, smarks, know-it-alls, whiners, complainers and unpleasant earthlings in general; be prepared to be dealt with according to Marvin's law! (yep it's a bit twisted )

Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Rusev, Sheamus

Ryback, Adam Rose, Big Show, J&J Security
Marvin the Martian is offline  
post #76 of 77 (permalink) Old 08-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Tag Teaming With James Ellsworth
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,633
Points: 5,125
                     
Re: Big E Recalls CM Punk "Sticking His Neck Out" For Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post
Hahahahaha, what I said was right on! Once again you are getting me more positive rep, keep it up! Obviously everyone sees right through your trolling. The guy really is straight edge, you make a lot of stupid comments that you know nothing about, just look it up, it's common knowledge! That's why you were whining in your first post about everyone "going after" you!! They go after you because you don't have a clue what you are talking about! Not everyone is a Punk mark just because they post in a Punk thread.

Furthermore, I didn't mention Heath Slater, guess you can't read either, that was a quote from an article in Wrestling Inc. I even posted the link. You really are pathetic.

Like I said, go ahead and call me whatever your simple little mind desires, I could NOT care less what you think. Since you are so thick, I'll not respond to you again. I'll not hijack a thread over the likes of you. Good day!!
You think people don't give me positive rep for showing you up? You can't even admit to saying what you're recorded as having said... your words have no value as you flip flop based on the thread. Again if you think he really is fully straight edge and didn't take any drugs then you're being a mark.

When you're using it as evidence I can refer to it how I did actually. You gave an excuse for his physique as a sort of excuse and then your evidence is a list of guys that includes Heath Slater.

The "worst" I've refered to you as is a Punk mark which... isn't wrong nor negative in itself. You believe Sir Punk is most holy, attack Ryback fans due to Punk not liking him, and you've deluded yourself in believing that Punk is somehow above everyone else and doesn't take anything.
You on the other hand constantly label me stupid and up on the insult scale so pack it in eh.
Rozalia is offline  
post #77 of 77 (permalink) Old 08-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Tag Teaming With James Ellsworth
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,633
Points: 5,125
                     
Re: Big E Recalls CM Punk "Sticking His Neck Out" For Him

Bloody hell more red rep calling insulting me from Marvin the Punk mark for no reason. It going to keep coming from you? Lol. Get a clue and grow up.

Lets hope you won't break your promise for the what is now? 6th time and respond again.
Rozalia is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome