Welcome everybody to December to Dismember 2019!
predict the outcome of each match and assign a number of points to each winner. Start with 1 point and go up to X points.
X = amount of matches on the card.
Use each amount of points only once. The goal is to score the highest amount of points possible. Predicting a Draw is also possible.
PM me or ask in the thread if you have any questions.
Cut off time is whenever the first match starts on the pre-show! I highly recommend to have your predictions done by 5pm ET! Do not wait too long to put in your predictions! Late predictions are still welcome to play, but will face a harsh penalty.
If you edit your prediction post after the cut off time you may be disqualified. DO NOT EDIT YOUR PREDICTION POST AFTER THE CUT OFF TIME.
WWE Hell in a Cell card
Universal Champion Seth Rollins vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt (Hell in a Cell Match)
Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks (Hell in a Cell Match)
Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns vs. Erick Rowan & Luke Harper
SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair
1) How many matches will be on the show INCLUDING pre show? 24/7 title matches do NOT count. 2 Points
2) Will Bryan and Reigns physically attack one another? 1 Point
3) How many people who appeared on Wednesday's NXT show will be on Hell in a Cell? Pre show does NOT count. Looking for a number, not names. 2 Points
4) Who will be 24/7 champion when the ppv goes off the air? 1 Point
5) Is this a completely ridiculous card? Answer 'yes' or some version of that and receive 3 Points.
Card for Hell in a Cell
Forum Championship KFStyles (c) vs Chris22
TV Championship KFStyles (c) vs Chris22 vs Proc vs zrc vs People Power
IC Championship KFStyles (c) vs Proc
I've waited as long as possible to post this hoping WWE would announce any more matches, but I guess that's it. Tried to come up with extra Bonus Points to give this show some sort of value.
Hope you all still enjoy it!
Standings before the show https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Questions or comments - don't hesitate to reach out!