* Dana has been on tv more than Peyton in the last month
* Peyton hasn't been on tv since the Battle Royal Asuka won to qualify to the TLC match on November 27th
* Spoiler alert: She won't be there tomorrow either, in fact her and Billie will be the only women not on the show
Fine, then just take what I said and flip it so that Peyton is under the barrel.
Should know that I didn't know that Dana was on tv recently because I listen to Bryan Alvarez talking WWE every single day, including his Raw and SmackDown recaps and I don't remember the last time I heard anybody say Dana Brookes name.
Should know that at least Peyton has a win over Naomi because she falsely accused and sullied the good name of Mr. David Meltzer by claiming that he fat shamed her when he did no such thing. I don't remember Dana ever getting any win, let alone over anyone who's held a belt. I'm sure there was a fluke win like 2 years ago or something.
Should know that I'll be watching SmackDown tomorrow to see Asukas segment.
- Also believes that Asuka could use a victory over Becky Lynch, and that the latter won't have her momentum get killed over one loss to the former
- Has this ominous good feeling that Brock Lesnar will hold the Universal title for at least another year
- Also believes that Daniel Bryan's first world title win since coming out of retirement probably would've been better as a babyface
Are you having trouble having access to my older rating threads? Did you forget to vote for one of the currently rated talents? Click on the link below, search through my RTC threads, and bump up any of my old rating threads so you can still get your votes counted in
Location: In the heads of the "Name 3 Things..." regulars
Re: Name 3 things about the above poster
* Peyton never said that Meltzer fat shamed her, in fact she only posted that one tweet calling him out, while Meltzer acknowledged that was a mistake the way he expressed himself, the rest was the WWE machine taking things out of proportion to bury Meltzer. Hell, I knew about that audio a week before things blew up and I honestly thought it wasn't that big of a deal, but if I am going to choose sides I will pick Peyton's side almost every time
* Dana has clean wins over Paige and Becky, but yeah, those were like 2 years ago
* Probably will be mad when she sees the Asuka segment and compare it with the Becky segment
I AM TOO DRUNK FOR THIS SHIT
* Enjoying Bryan's heel run
* Wouldn't mind Asuka beating Becky to give her momentum
* Apparently didn't watched RAW live since he wasn't very active on the live thread like he usually is
* Tamina would have a better chance of winning the titles if she was still teaming up with AJ Lee
* Would enjoy to see TamJax destroy the IIconics
* Probably dissapointed to hear that I am drunk with half a bottle of champagne