Re: Game Of Thrones season 8
Generally liked the episode, except a few things:
- Lack of music, like seriously. A lot of quiet scenes, I didn't appreciate that at all.
- COMPLETE no-sell of White-walkers going through the Wall. Bran told about it right away, and then we had Jon and Dany ride dragons like it's a motherfucking roller coaster.
- Jon and Dany pairing. I like Jon, but this couple with Daenerys isn't doing it for me. Also, I don't think these 2 actors have much chemistry, and they're both not really good at doing their job, especially Emilia Clark. Can barely stand her, tbh.
- A lot of people hate Sansa, or Dany, or Jon, etc. I think Sansa and Dany are both annoying, but they both have a point. Although I'm with Jon on that it doesn't matter who's the King right now. White Walkers already breached the Wall, what the hell are you bickering about.
- I expected a lot better out of Arya and Gendry reunion. Meh...
Sounds like I thought the show sucks, lol, but no, I liked what I saw, but I don't think it was great or anything. Just wanted to point out things I didn't like. Looking forward to Jaime in Winterfell in the next episode.