Avengers: Endgame - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums
 662Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 866 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 05:10 AM
 
haribo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Vita Island
Posts: 10,156
Points: 9,393
                     
Re: Avengers 4 (May 3, 2019)

12 months ago Thor was probably a shoe-in for being one of those leaving. No Jane, no Loki, no Odin, no Mjolnir, he had, to the quote the man himself, "nothing left". But it seems like with the Waititi movie and now Infinity War, they've finally found a Thor that clicks with audiences and Hemsworth seems like he's in his element. Whether there's another Thor with Waititi on the cards (there's a supporting cast of Valkyrie, Korg and heck, Sif isn't dead either), just sticking to Avengers-like team-ups or dropping in on the Guardians. Lot of possibilities if they want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Avengers Assemble (Whether this is the title or not, Captain America MUST say it in this movie!)
This was the UK title for the first film so I doubt they'd go for it again.
Chris JeriG.O.A.T likes this.
haribo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 866 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 05:52 AM
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
 
Death Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 9,417
Points: 21,931
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris JeriG.O.A.T View Post
Let's say Gamora stays dead, could the plot for Guardians 3 be a quest to bring her back to life? I'm not familiar with Marvel outside of the MCU, are there ways to bring somebody back without using infinity stones/sacrificing a life?
Directors confirmed she is in the soul stone so yeah i think guardians 3 will be trying to save her



IT FUCKING HAPPENED


Death Rider is offline  
post #33 of 866 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 07:10 AM Thread Starter
S U P E R P O W E R
 
Clique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dallas by way of Chicago
Posts: 24,090
Points: 76,108
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by haribo View Post
This was the UK title for the first film so I doubt they'd go for it again.
Good point.

Avengers Disassembled may work considering the team's current state. The band broke up then everybody got wrecked by Thanos.

These characters have gone through a lot in the last 10 years. I predict the story in Avengers 4 will continue to build thematically on the idea of sacrifice/"trading lives" from Infinity War. They will also focus on these heroes settling their personal conflicts with each other (Steve & Tony) and within themselves (Banner/Hulk) before having a true reformation of The Avengers.

The Avengers were defeated by Thanos partly because Earth’s Mightest Heroes were disassembled. If they are going to rise from the ashes and fight this war then they must do it like the old man said, “Together”.

Clique is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #34 of 866 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 05:55 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Tampa,Florida
Posts: 2,461
Points: 10,209
                     
Re: Avengers 4 (May 3, 2019)

Im hoping the title is Avengers: Endgame
DELETE is offline  
post #35 of 866 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 06:09 PM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,329
Points: 3,326
                     
Re: Avengers 4 (May 3, 2019)

Marvel Studios is a perfect example as to what happens to a product when its operated and executed by fans (Feige, Espisito, and the Russos are probably the biggest Marvel fans out there).

Marvel isnt like the WWE where they would underwhelm the audience on a consistent basis. Whatever it is that we are speculating that will happen in Avengers 4, Marvel will surpass those expectations.

Regarding Cap, I don't think he will get this gruesome ending that a lot of people on this board are thinking. I think the heroes will beat Thanos somehow, and undo the damage that was done in IW. Rogers will get a happy ending; he and Bucky will be sent back to the past where Rogers will propose to Peggy and have a happy life. Wilson will then carry on the Captain America legacy or it will be some descendent of Rogers. RDJ is wayyy too much of a commodity for Marvel to just walk away, I think Iron Man will continue in the MCU in some capacity. Thor isnt going anywhere either. He's the only Asgardian God alive, he will survive somehow. Ragnarok overall was a mistake as that takes away the possibility of Amora the Enchantress or Baldur the Brave ever appearing the MCU.

Avengers 4 is going to be great. If IW doesn't beat that overrated hot garbage known as Avatar, I'm reasonably sure that Avengers 4 will.

P.S. I just can't help but notice, we have 2 Russos in the MCU who know exactly what they are doing and are in fact the biggest fans, and then we have a Russo in the wrestling business who is the exact opposite; utterly clueless, doesn't understand how the business works, and got lucky during the AE.

Last edited by deadcool; 05-08-2018 at 06:10 PM.
deadcool is offline  
post #36 of 866 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 06:32 AM
Standing with The Man
 
tommo010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 5,626
Points: 11,342
                     
Re: Avengers 4 (May 3, 2019)



I don't know how legit this is but its been appearing on my FB feed all morning.

tommo010 is offline  
post #37 of 866 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 07:01 PM
 
Mr.Amazing5441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Teaneck, New Jersey
Posts: 4,429
Points: 14,051
                     
Re: Avengers 4 (May 3, 2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcool View Post
Marvel Studios is a perfect example as to what happens to a product when its operated and executed by fans (Feige, Espisito, and the Russos are probably the biggest Marvel fans out there).

Marvel isnt like the WWE where they would underwhelm the audience on a consistent basis. Whatever it is that we are speculating that will happen in Avengers 4, Marvel will surpass those expectations.

Regarding Cap, I don't think he will get this gruesome ending that a lot of people on this board are thinking. I think the heroes will beat Thanos somehow, and undo the damage that was done in IW. Rogers will get a happy ending; he and Bucky will be sent back to the past where Rogers will propose to Peggy and have a happy life. Wilson will then carry on the Captain America legacy or it will be some descendent of Rogers. RDJ is wayyy too much of a commodity for Marvel to just walk away, I think Iron Man will continue in the MCU in some capacity. Thor isnt going anywhere either. He's the only Asgardian God alive, he will survive somehow. Ragnarok overall was a mistake as that takes away the possibility of Amora the Enchantress or Baldur the Brave ever appearing the MCU.

Avengers 4 is going to be great. If IW doesn't beat that overrated hot garbage known as Avatar, I'm reasonably sure that Avengers 4 will.

P.S. I just can't help but notice, we have 2 Russos in the MCU who know exactly what they are doing and are in fact the biggest fans, and then we have a Russo in the wrestling business who is the exact opposite; utterly clueless, doesn't understand how the business works, and got lucky during the AE.
What I love about the MCU is the amount of planning that goes in it. They have planned this whole thing 10 years before and I wouldnt be surprised if they have the next 10 years planned out all ahead. They tried their luck with Iron Man 1 and see if it would work and sure enough it did. From then they have a blueprint of introducing every character, assembling the avengers, causing conflict and separation and then Thanos while introducing new characters that will carry the franchise once the old guard phase out. With this planning they add in different scenes that foreshadow upcoming movies and leave fans wanting more. Plus they constantly try to reference each other are their stories and all of their stories intercoil with each other to make it really feel that this is a continuity and not just a separate entity. Which I love. Marvel knows how to get it right.
Freelancer and deadcool like this.



"Meaningless, huh?! What do you know of meaningless?!

Spend most of your life ruled by another...watch your race dwindle to a handful...and then, tell me what has more meaning than your own strength.

I have in me the blood of a Saiyan Prince, he is nothing but a joke. Yet I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny, thrown to the wayside!

He's...he's even saved my life as if I were a helpless child. He has stolen my honor...and his debts...must be paid!"

-The Prince of all Saiyans
Mr.Amazing5441 is offline  
post #38 of 866 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 08:31 PM
The Mister Abigail Experience
 
Mister Abigail's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,238
Points: 19,144
                     
Re: Avengers 4 (May 3, 2019)

4vengers.

Mister Abigail is offline  
post #39 of 866 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 08:53 PM
The Man
 
Bushmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 25,702
Points: 19,252
                     
Re: Avengers 4 (May 3, 2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommo010 View Post


I don't know how legit this is but its been appearing on my FB feed all morning.
-100% chance that it legit. Ant Man push is coming then full steam ahead for Captain Marvel. They aren't releasing posters or anything for Avengers 4.
wkdsoul likes this.


Sig by CJ
Bushmaster is offline  
post #40 of 866 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 09:42 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,438
Points: 3,746
                     
Re: Avengers 4 (May 3, 2019)

Most likely your not getting the name of this film before the end of the year and the first trailer won't drop until the Super Bowl in February.



https://www.wrestlingforum.com/7652556-post59.html

This explains everything I dislike about John Cena.
The Hardcore Show is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome