Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums
 49Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 93 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 01:24 AM
hello
 
Renegade™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: EGame is WOAT
Posts: 19,490
Points: 4,177
                     
Re: Hobbs And Shaw (August 2, 2019)

looks insanely entertaining, but like most trailers these days they're far too long and gives away too much of the movie

Renegade™ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 93 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 10:00 AM
 
El Grappleador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Chihuahua, Mexico
Posts: 1,069
Points: 4,021
                     
Re: Hobbs And Shaw (August 2, 2019)

Recently, I've watched the trailer. Well, another outta control franchise. Not interested in watch it.

"I ain't a golden token
to get sympathize everybody.
This is how I born, this is me.
If you don't love me, whatever."

"No soy monedita de oro", Cuco Sanchez.
Translation by El Grappleador.
El Grappleador is offline  
post #63 of 93 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 12:30 PM
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
 
Miss Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 13,710
Points: 37,156
                     
Re: Hobbs And Shaw (August 2, 2019)

Statham, Johnson and Elba?!

Count me in!

This movie will make a billion I'm sure.
Stormbringer likes this.

Miss Sally is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #64 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 11:11 AM
 
wAnxTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 395
Points: 909
                     
Re: Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw (August 2, 2019)

This movie looks hella fun!

wAnxTa is offline  
post #65 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 04:14 PM
 
TripleG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,026
Points: 28,385
                     
Re: Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw (August 2, 2019)

I loved the trailer so much that it made me want to go back and finally watch the Fast and the Furious movies just so I'm up to speed with this one.

Took until the 9th movie for me to want to jump into the franchise, lol.

I'm up to Number 4 in my F&F viewing now. I'll ask again, they do get better once Rock shows up, right? The first few were kind of rough.

WEEKDAY WARRIORS OF WRESTLING WEBSITE
=http://thebrainosaur.com

Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pscrazyplace

SUMMERSLAM 2019, TAKEOVER TORONTO, AND ROH SUMMER SUPERCARD REVIEWS
TripleG is offline  
post #66 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 09:43 PM
I'm about to end this man's whole career
 
Brazilian Jukester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Favourite(s): Steve Austin, CM Punk, Kenta Kobashi
Posts: 723
Points: 15,824
                     
Re: Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw (August 2, 2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleG View Post
I loved the trailer so much that it made me want to go back and finally watch the Fast and the Furious movies just so I'm up to speed with this one.

Took until the 9th movie for me to want to jump into the franchise, lol.

I'm up to Number 4 in my F&F viewing now. I'll ask again, they do get better once Rock shows up, right? The first few were kind of rough.
The first four films in the franchise were all about racing and taking down drug lords. So if you were expecting a bunch of explosions or cars flying out of buildings, then yeah, those early films are going to be a little rough to sit through and watch. But, when it comes to just strictly racing and seeing the cool looking cars, the first three films of the F&F franchise delivers that stuff in spades (especially Tokyo Drift).

If you're into the stuff that they're recently doing with the franchise, then you probably should have started with Fast Five as that entry into the franchise was the one that started this whole unrealistic bullshit that they're doing now.

The reason why the early films in the series are not what you expected when you first watched them is due to the fact that after Fast Five, the series completely shifted their focus from racing/cool cars/hot women/drug lords to normal characters doing inhuman shit/cars flying through buildings/assassins/devices that can track and find anyone anywhere/cyber terrorists. All that shit is shown in this new film where Hobbs, a cop, is somehow holding onto a fucking helicopter and to top it all off, we have a super soldier.....LOL!!

Tbh, they might as well just add this film (and anything else that comes after it) to the MCU.....
Brazilian Jukester is offline  
post #67 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 09:47 PM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,329
Points: 3,326
                     
Re: Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw (August 2, 2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Jukester View Post
The first four films in the franchise were all about racing and taking down drug lords. So if you were expecting a bunch of explosions or cars flying out of buildings, then yeah, those early films are going to be a little rough to sit through and watch. But, when it comes to just strictly racing and seeing the cool looking cars, the first three films of the F&F franchise delivers that stuff in spades (especially Tokyo Drift).

If you're into the stuff that they're recently doing with the franchise, then you probably should have started with Fast Five as that entry into the franchise was the one that started this whole unrealistic bullshit that they're doing now.

The reason why the early films in the series are not what you expected when you first watched them is due to the fact that after Fast Five, the series completely shifted their focus from racing/cool cars/hot women/drug lords to normal characters doing inhuman shit/cars flying through buildings/assassins/devices that can track and find anyone anywhere/cyber terrorists. All that shit is shown in this new film where Hobbs, a cop, is somehow holding onto a fucking helicopter and to top it all off, we have a super soldier.....LOL!!

Tbh, they might as well just add this film (and anything else that comes after it) to the MCU.....
O please. Let's not ruin the credibility of the most successful franchise in cinematic history.
deadcool is offline  
post #68 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 09:51 PM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,329
Points: 3,326
                     
Re: Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw (August 2, 2019)

Trailer visuals were good, but the music was just awful. Why is there a lame a** Jay Z song playing during a high octane movie trailer?

Can you imagine what would happen if Hobbs & Shaw outgrossed all the Fast movies in terms of worldwide box office? Diesel's fragile ego would be crushed.
deadcool is offline  
post #69 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 09:54 PM
I'm about to end this man's whole career
 
Brazilian Jukester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Favourite(s): Steve Austin, CM Punk, Kenta Kobashi
Posts: 723
Points: 15,824
                     
Re: Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw (August 2, 2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcool View Post
O please. Let's not ruin the credibility of the most successful franchise in cinematic history.
True.

Maybe the DCEU (or what's left of it)?
Brazilian Jukester is offline  
post #70 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 09:55 PM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,329
Points: 3,326
                     
Re: Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw (August 2, 2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Jukester View Post
True.

Maybe the DCEU (or what's left of it)?
O sure. Given that Black Adam is all but shelved.
deadcool is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome