Learning to break kayfabe
Join Date: Jan 2016
WRESTLEMANIA 32: Card
1. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. New Day- Enzo and Big Cass having been called up to the main roster a little bit after a loss TakeOver: London debut on the main roster and feud with the New Day almost instantly. Enzo and Cass the underdogs manage to secure a victory over Big E and Kofi to become champs.
2. Cruiserweight Invitational: I'd have this be a surprise match or have the WWE hype up the return of the cruiserweight title in the weeks leading up to the PPV. Throw in some small guys on the main roster most notably Neville(who should be the favorite), Kalisto(who's not US champ in this scenario), Sin Cars, Xavier Woods and Tyler Breeze along with some of the small guys in NXT. Just as Neville seems certain to win Tyler Breeze picks up the win in underhanded fashion setting up a feud for the two.
3. Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens: This bout is for the U.S. Title(with K.O. having won it from Cena like he should have). K.O. has been a dominant champ since winning the belt. Zayn(who returned at the rumble and elimated K.O.) wants revenge for being put out of commission. Sami gets redemption when he beats K.O. At the conclusion of this feud K.O. having had a strong run with U.S. Title can go on to chase the big belt as a main eventer now.
4. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte: this match will most likely be on the wrestlemainia card IRL if WWE creative isn't completely retarded. The match should be awesome with Banks emerging as champ and going on to have a possible record breaking title reign.
5. A.J. Styles vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose: This is for the IC title and possibly a ladder match. Either Ambrose or Jericho is the champ and all three men somehow become entangled in a three way dance. AJ walks away the winner this time.
6. Bray Wyatt vs. Brock Lesnar: in a perfect world Bray has been built strongly all year leading up to this match and is looking like a credible threat. He wants to "slay the beast" or something like that. Bray takes the loss but it's ok because he had been built strongly all year prior to that
7. HHH with Vince vs. Roman with the Rock: the whole rumble thing still happened in this continuity. Roman wins aligning himself with Vince who wants Roman as his new right hand man/face of the company. Its all been planned from day one with Vince testing Roman who he now feels is ready. Double turn. HHH gets to be the NXT face we know he is and the boos Roman gets are intended. This can go into a feud with the Rock or continue with good guy HHH.
Im sure they'll be more than 7 matches on the card but in all honesty I definitely wouldn't know how to book a taker match or anything involving Sheamus. Perhaps an Andre invitational won by Titus O'Niel who they've been trying to push.
This night will set up the reboot. To be continued...
Last edited by Scotty2Hottie; 02-12-2016 at 10:58 PM.