Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide - Page 9 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums
 413Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 155 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 02:33 PM
 
TheLooseCanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 11,125
Points: 29,019
                     
Re: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

Was the most profiled man in a jail cell at the moment. Where's the footage motherfuckers? You just leave the guy in a cell like a crackhead with no eyes on him? Lie.

TheLooseCanon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 155 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 02:37 PM
The FACE of Baseball
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 40,350
Points: 37,702
                     
Re: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris JeriG.O.A.T View Post
The fact that people from both sides of the political spectrum think he was killed in a conspiracy cover-up just indicates how crooked and powerful we believe the elite to be. It's cynical and nihilistic but it's also a scathing indictment on the AmeriKKKan power structure... whether it's true or not.
My first thought when I heard this is that he was definitely murdered. But really that's not absolute. Incompetence explains most things in this world, so it's most likely just that.

I did already post what I think is a possible scenario in that he was coerced to take his own life. But he almost certainly did the deed himself. There's no trail. There's no need to hire anyone. No need to get anyone that would then have information.

MrMister is offline  
post #83 of 155 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 02:44 PM
The Empire will Reign again
 
Chris JeriG.O.A.T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14,759
Points: 43,457
                     
Re: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

Media is now reporting that he was in fact NOT on suicide watch despite supposedly having attempted suicide 2 weeks ago, that's not incompetence that's corruption. I could buy that a lazy guard didn't check in on him often enough while he was on suicide watch, but for him to not be on it at all without being cleared by a psychiatrist seems fishy, and if he was cleared by a psychiatrist then that person needs to be deposed about why they felt he was no longer a risk.
virus21, DOPA, TommyWCECM and 1 others like this.

Shilling for Xia Li, Aliyah, Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley



Chris JeriG.O.A.T is offline  
post #84 of 155 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 02:47 PM
 
TheLooseCanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 11,125
Points: 29,019
                     
Re: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

To say he wasn't on suicide watch, is admitting you were treating him like a drunk bum in a local jail.

Bullshit.

TheLooseCanon is offline  
post #85 of 155 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 02:48 PM
The FACE of Baseball
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 40,350
Points: 37,702
                     
Re: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris JeriG.O.A.T View Post
Media is now reporting that he was in fact NOT on suicide watch despite supposedly having attempted suicide 2 weeks ago, that's not incompetence that's corruption. I could buy that a lazy guard didn't check in on him often enough while he was on suicide watch, but for him to not be on it at all without being cleared by a psychiatrist seems fishy, and if he was cleared by a psychiatrist then that person needs to be deposed about why they felt he was no longer a risk.
No it can still be incompetence. They don't think he needs to be on suicide watch. This is incompetence because they're idiots. Lots of idiots in the government.

I'm not saying it's definitely incompetence, I'm saying that's the most likely explanation. It's certainly possible there was a conspiracy to get him to kill himself. I don't think this is definite though.


Ok so everyone in the world thinks this was a conspiracy. That's another reason why it isn't.


Last edited by MrMister; 08-10-2019 at 02:53 PM.
MrMister is offline  
post #86 of 155 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 02:54 PM
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
 
Miss Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 13,717
Points: 37,184
                     
Re: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

If epstein was a mob informant you bet he would have been watched like a hawk.

Pedos are some nasty scum, I've seen murderers etc do the right thing, never seen a pedo actually do anything right. Never seen one caught realize that they're a sick fuck and they should do the right thing.

These people are like some weird cult.
Tag89 likes this.

Miss Sally is offline  
post #87 of 155 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 02:55 PM
tombstone blues
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13,498
Points: 40,760
                     
Re: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

The attorney general has ordered the inspector general's office to conduct an investigation. This will be a separate investigation from the one ordered by the FBI

There has been an AEWakening... have you felt it?

The mark wars have begun again

DAMN THAT TRACK IS HOT

THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE (IS BACK) (AGAIN)

RIP Robin

SPACE FORCE!

(space, space, space, force!)

SPACE FORCE!
deepelemblues is offline  
post #88 of 155 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 03:01 PM
The Empire will Reign again
 
Chris JeriG.O.A.T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14,759
Points: 43,457
                     
Re: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
No it can still be incompetence. They don't think he needs to be on suicide watch. This is incompetence because they're idiots. Lots of idiots in the government.

I'm not saying it's definitely incompetence, I'm saying that's the most likely explanation. It's certainly possible there was a conspiracy to get him to kill himself. I don't think this is definite though.


Ok so everyone in the world thinks this was a conspiracy. That's another reason why it isn't.
I get taking a position of Occam's Razor, but whoever made the call that he wasn't suicidal needs to be deposed and investigated. And if the person who made that call isn't a licensed mental health specialist they need to be charged.

Shilling for Xia Li, Aliyah, Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley



Chris JeriG.O.A.T is offline  
post #89 of 155 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 03:02 PM
 
Beatles123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,965
Points: 24,115
                     
Re: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

As much as we wanna call it conspiracy, I don't think we should lose sight of the possibility that the whole thing could have just been very, very badly mishandled. It would suck, and we as people tend to want there to be more to things than just the simplest or least interesting explanation, but it could very well be the case.



John Winston Ono-Lennon

1940-1980

RIP.


Listen to me cut promos and other stuff!:

https://soundcloud.com/matt-edwards-999834004
Beatles123 is offline  
post #90 of 155 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 03:14 PM
The FACE of Baseball
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 40,350
Points: 37,702
                     
Re: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris JeriG.O.A.T View Post
I get taking a position of Occam's Razor, but whoever made the call that he wasn't suicidal needs to be deposed and investigated. And if the person who made that call isn't a licensed mental health specialist they need to be charged.
Oh yeah for sure agreed with all of this. I also don't think it's crazy to think this was a conspiracy. I was just semi-trolling a few posts back

Again, it's the first thing I thought.

MrMister is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome