Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019 - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 1189Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 2157 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 02:17 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 35,716
Points: 72,318
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerface17 View Post
Since we’re dealing in facts, where are the facts that trump has lied 8,000 times? Can I neg rep you if you can’t find proof of 8,000 lies?
its actually over 6,000 and 8,000 was just hyperbole. but by the time that article that quoted that, Trump could be up to 8,000

birthday_massacre is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 2157 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 02:22 PM
Greek God of Knowledge
 
AlternateDemise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 6,420
Points: 21,468
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaird View Post
What kind of person keeps track with how many times the president lies? So immature. I love having adult conversations but I'm not sure you're an adult, and I'm not the only one.
I'm not BM's biggest fan, but...

1. He's not keeping track of this. A simple google search will tell you how many lies Trump has made so far as President. It's not an uncommon thing either. This has been the standard for quite some time now, and it should be. You expect the person who is the President to be honest and truthful to you, because he is the one trying to create these policies to make your life better. If he's lying, we have every right to call him out for it, and the people who vote for him have a right to know whether or not the person they picked to lead the office is being honest with them or not.

2. You claim you're the adult here and he's not, and yet you are the one who called him a moron and admitted that you didn't bother reading his posts at one point. The only one coming off as immature here is you my friend. I suggest you stop dodging his questions and trying to win off of laughable shit like "it helped me out so you're wrong" (seriously man, it doesn't work like that. The Kennedy Family thrived during the Great Depression, it doesn't change the fact that it still fucked up America).

If you want to act like the adult in this conversation, stop trying to find ways to back your way out of the argument and shit talk him to other posters. All you're doing here is baiting him and giving him a reason to want to keep going.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
WWE ending TNA's decade long year of dominance
Never change
AlternateDemise is offline  
post #63 of 2157 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 02:23 PM
 
Jokerface17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,101
Points: 1,396
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerface17 View Post
Since we’re dealing in facts, where are the facts that trump has lied 8,000 times? Can I neg rep you if you can’t find proof of 8,000 lies?
its actually over 6,000 and 8,000 was just hyperbole. but by the time that article that quoted that, Trump could be up to 8,000
I thought we were dealing with facts? Obama brought the economy down lower than any other president ever, Trump has brought it back up to a respectable number. What has he lied about? And where are the facts BM?
Jokerface17 is offline  
post #64 of 2157 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 02:27 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 35,716
Points: 72,318
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerface17 View Post
I thought we were dealing with facts? Obama brought the economy down lower than any other president ever, Trump has brought it back up to a respectable number. What has he lied about? And where are the facts BM?
Obama brought us out of Bush's recession. He had to fix how badly Bush fucked up the economy.

birthday_massacre is offline  
post #65 of 2157 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 02:28 PM
 
blaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 610
Points: 1,911
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
Why do you keep harping on a broken record, no the tax cuts did not help the middle class. Just because it helped YOU and a few people you know does not mean it helped the middle CLASS. Using your logic, if the tax cuts gave just one person in the middle class a raise that means it helped the middle class, that is not how it works. I am not denying you got a raise at all, I freely believe you, but AGAIN just because YOU and some people you work with got a raise does not mean the tax cuts helped teh middle class. If something does not help 99% of the middle class, you cant pretend it helped.

For example, if you are building a house, and you build all of it with your friends, then I come along and just nail in the last flood board in the kitchen, are you really going to claim oh I helped you build the house?

using your logic, oh I did. That is not how it works

A drop is a drop but if you want to say it didn't end there that is a fair point. But its still showing how volatile the market is. Also, I keep saying we are headed toward a crash. I also said we are in a bear market which is true.

What exactly did I make up that had nothing to do with the conversation? You asked a question and I gave you an answer which directly answered your question. You just didn't like the answer you got.

And here we go ago with BS like this, "but I'm not sure you're an adult" you wonder why you get negged lol.

How is it immature to know how many times the president has lied. Guess you don't like to fact check and there is the problem.

I deal in facts and logic, something you don't seem to like. Its funny complain about getting negged but make comments like this "I'm not sure you're an adult"

I just think its funny with all the trolling the Trump supports do on here like Berzerker's Beard and deepelemblues you try to call me out lol. But that's right they have your same opinion so its ok when they do it.

if you don't think all the info I gave you relates to what you were asking, then you are just not paying attention.
I said the tax cuts helped thousands of us that's more than just a few, plus I said we work in the public sector and it seems the private sector is the one not benefitting and yes I get there's more working in the private sector but a lot are public workers seeing a cut. Anyway let's let this one go.

Explain to me how the info on what Obama has done has anything to do with "if people are saying it's still obamas economy can he get blame too". That's literally a yes or no answer which Headliner and holly offered reasonable answers to, telling what Obama did years ago has nothing to do with if he can be assigned blame, you say you deal in logic but I don't think you do.

Again with the trolling word, I'm not trolling anyone. From here on out, I need to you to confidently know nothing I post is a troll effort so please stop using that. It's like you can't make a logical connection so u say troll. I feel like I need to scream at you so you hear all of it instead of seeing one thing and jumping on that instead of the big picture, this is why I question your reading comprehension and age, which again I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Keeping up with presidents lies is immature af and has nothing to do with fact checking. You say he's lied 8,000 times, what kind of hack ass website keeps up with everything he says. You think Obama was honest 100% of the time and never told a lie? I don't but I don't need to know how many lies he told. You say 8,000 but prob couldn't list ten without googling.

Again I'm not trolling you dude. I have heard from some on the left (I even said not on here) that trump has nothing to do with the economy it's all obamas still, so I thought it was reasonable to ask if it tanks, since it's obamas economy, could he get some blame...it's simple. They said no trump should have seen it was going to tank and done something about it, which is all I needed for An answer, I keep repeating myself in the most simple terms and yet you still don't get it.

You and I aren't far from goin down in WF hall of shame for worst arguments in WF history, from now on if I have something to say or ask you I will do it directly and do my best not to butt in when you are talking to someone else, please do the same for me and maybe we can stay out the hall of shame.
blaird is offline  
post #66 of 2157 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 02:28 PM
 
Jokerface17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,101
Points: 1,396
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerface17 View Post
I thought we were dealing with facts? Obama brought the economy down lower than any other president ever, Trump has brought it back up to a respectable number. What has he lied about? And where are the facts BM?
Obama brought us out of Bush's recession. He had to fix how badly Bush fucked up the economy.
Fake news.

How did bush fuck it up so bad that Obama didn’t have it fixed well into his 2nd term?
There’s a difference in fact and opinion. I suggest you learn the difference.
Jokerface17 is offline  
post #67 of 2157 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 02:30 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 35,716
Points: 72,318
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerface17 View Post
Fake news.

How did bush fuck it up so bad that Obama didn’t have it fixed well into his 2nd term?
There’s a difference in fact and opinion. I suggest you learn the difference.
Your question does not even make any sense.

birthday_massacre is offline  
post #68 of 2157 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 02:33 PM
------------
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 58,679
Points: 50,571
                     
Quote:

I thought we were dealing with facts? Obama brought the economy down lower than any other president ever, Trump has brought it back up to a respectable number. What has he lied about? And where are the facts BM?
You might want to research then re-adjust this post.
Tater likes this.

Headliner is offline  
post #69 of 2157 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 02:38 PM
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
 
Banez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Skyrim
Posts: 7,310
Points: 33,792
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

You peeps can't have one day in a year where you dont debate about politics?
Hoolahoop33 likes this.

Banez is online now  
post #70 of 2157 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 02:45 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 35,716
Points: 72,318
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaird View Post
I said the tax cuts helped thousands of us that's more than just a few, plus I said we work in the public sector and it seems the private sector is the one not benefitting and yes I get there's more working in the private sector but a lot are public workers seeing a cut. Anyway let's let this one go.

Explain to me how the info on what Obama has done has anything to do with "if people are saying it's still obamas economy can he get blame too". That's literally a yes or no answer which Headliner and holly offered reasonable answers to, telling what Obama did years ago has nothing to do with if he can be assigned blame, you say you deal in logic but I don't think you do.

Again with the trolling word, I'm not trolling anyone. From here on out, I need to you to confidently know nothing I post is a troll effort so please stop using that. It's like you can't make a logical connection so u say troll. I feel like I need to scream at you so you hear all of it instead of seeing one thing and jumping on that instead of the big picture, this is why I question your reading comprehension and age, which again I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Keeping up with presidents lies is immature af and has nothing to do with fact checking. You say he's lied 8,000 times, what kind of hack ass website keeps up with everything he says. You think Obama was honest 100% of the time and never told a lie? I don't but I don't need to know how many lies he told. You say 8,000 but prob couldn't list ten without googling.

Again I'm not trolling you dude. I have heard from some on the left (I even said not on here) that trump has nothing to do with the economy it's all obamas still, so I thought it was reasonable to ask if it tanks, since it's obamas economy, could he get some blame...it's simple. They said no trump should have seen it was going to tank and done something about it, which is all I needed for An answer, I keep repeating myself in the most simple terms and yet you still don't get it.

You and I aren't far from goin down in WF hall of shame for worst arguments in WF history, from now on if I have something to say or ask you I will do it directly and do my best not to butt in when you are talking to someone else, please do the same for me and maybe we can stay out the hall of shame.

Why are you still on this middle class and tax cuts thing? You claim it helped thousands of you, UM yeah that is just a few when there are tens of millions of people in the middle class.

It's not a yes or no question, about if Obama can get the blame. You have to explain why. That is how things work in a debate. Plus if someone said no, he can, your next logical question would be why would it not?

You are trolling when you keep saying shit like, oh I didn't bother reading your reply, or the shit you keep saying "why I question your reading comprehension and age, which again I'm not the only one who thinks that. " That is trolling. Stick to the debate.

Keeping up with how much the president lies is doing your due diligence, its how you stay informed. Of course, Obama did not tell the truth 100% of the time but no one lies more than Trump and it's not even close.

Its just weird you are trying to defend Trumps lies by claiming its immature to keep track of how much he lies. you should care how much the POTUS lies. I find it funny you claim its a hack website that fact checks what the president lies about. But that just reaffirms my points, you don't care about facts bc you just admitted its immature to keep track of facts

I have already been over the whole economy thing go back and read it this time.

This is a debate forum, I will chime in when I want if you don't like it, then use the ignore button.

birthday_massacre is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome