Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019 - Page 318 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 1693Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3171 of 3185 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 02:48 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 38,581
Points: 81,336
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker23RKO View Post
I don't know what this nonsense has to do with anything. I stated a positive fact. Now you are bitching for some reason.
Because it going up is just temporary and its being artificially inflated.

Please try and keep up

birthday_massacre is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3172 of 3185 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 02:50 PM
 
Undertaker23RKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,886
Points: 6,010
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
Because it going up is just temporary and its being artificially inflated.

Please try and keep up
I'll base the merits of that by how my investments perform, not your opinion.

Shows attended:
Smackdown 7/19/11
Raw 2/20/12
Elimination Chamber 2/23/14
Raw 10/24/16
Royal Rumble 1/29/17

https://www.quora.com/Can-I-invest-i...ling-If-so-how

https://www.quora.com/Who-do-you-pre...-or-Jon-Moxley
Undertaker23RKO is offline  
post #3173 of 3185 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 02:51 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 38,581
Points: 81,336
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker23RKO View Post
I'll base the merits of that by how my investments perform, not your opinion.
I know you don't like facts. Then when Trump says or does something stupid again, and the market crashes AGAIN you will be silent like you were two weeks ago when it dropped 250 points.


Last edited by birthday_massacre; 11-07-2019 at 02:52 PM.
birthday_massacre is offline  
post #3174 of 3185 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 02:55 PM
 
Undertaker23RKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,886
Points: 6,010
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
I know you don't like facts. Then when Trump says or does something stupid again, and the market crashes AGAIN you will be silent like you were two weeks ago when it dropped 250 points.
You haven't stated a fact. The market always ebbs and flows. If you think it's going to go up every single day you're naive. 2017 and 2019 (thus far) have been undeniably great years for the market and investing. 2018 sucked.

Shows attended:
Smackdown 7/19/11
Raw 2/20/12
Elimination Chamber 2/23/14
Raw 10/24/16
Royal Rumble 1/29/17

https://www.quora.com/Can-I-invest-i...ling-If-so-how

https://www.quora.com/Who-do-you-pre...-or-Jon-Moxley
Undertaker23RKO is offline  
post #3175 of 3185 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 02:58 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 38,581
Points: 81,336
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker23RKO View Post
You haven't stated a fact. The market always ebbs and flows. If you think it's going to go up every single day you're naive. 2017 and 2019 (thus far) have been undeniably great years for the market and investing. 2018 sucked.
I stated all facts but you cant accept the facts, so we are done

birthday_massacre is offline  
post #3176 of 3185 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 03:01 PM
 
Undertaker23RKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,886
Points: 6,010
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
I stated all facts but you cant accept the facts, so we are done
I don't care what you say, I care what happens. This has been a great market year and I'm loving the real life results I've seen from it. You can bitch all you want. I have factually benefited in real life. That's the only fact here that matters.

Shows attended:
Smackdown 7/19/11
Raw 2/20/12
Elimination Chamber 2/23/14
Raw 10/24/16
Royal Rumble 1/29/17

https://www.quora.com/Can-I-invest-i...ling-If-so-how

https://www.quora.com/Who-do-you-pre...-or-Jon-Moxley
Undertaker23RKO is offline  
post #3177 of 3185 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 08:09 PM
 
yeahbaby!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,522
Points: 17,312
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.O. View Post
Yes. Did you like my appearance on The View today?
IMO you need to pump the brakes on the hair oil a bit. But you're a handsome man no doubt.
L.I.O. likes this.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."

"I backed him. You can see how loyal he is. He was begging for my endorsement. I could have said, 'Mitt, drop to your knees.' He would have dropped to his knees."

"You oughta see this guy - 'uh, I don't know what I said, uh, I don't remember,'"

“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

"He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

"Covfefe"


President of The United States of America, Mr Donald Trump
yeahbaby! is offline  
post #3178 of 3185 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 10:06 PM
 
virus21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 22,536
Points: 74,241
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
NEW YORK — A New York judge ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to settle a lawsuit alleging he misused his charitable foundation to further his political and business interests.

Judge Saliann Scarpulla also signed off on an agreement Thursday to close the Trump Foundation and distribute about $1.7 million in remaining funds to other nonprofit groups.

A request for comment was emailed to Trump’s lawyer.

New York’s attorney general filed a lawsuit last year alleging Trump and his family illegally operated the foundation as an extension of his businesses and his presidential campaign.

Attorney General Letitia James had been seeking about $2.8 million in restitution from the president. Scarpulla cut that amount to $2 million.

Foundation lawyers have previously said the lawsuit is politically motivated.

Left: U.S. President Donald Trump delivers keynote remarks at the Shale Insight 2019 Conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S., October 23, 2019. REUTERS/Leah Millis

Related
Trump denies he wanted Attorney General William Barr to publicly clear him
By Associated Press

Go Deeper
donald trump
By — Associated Press
NewsMatch
Educate your inbox
Subscribe to Here’s the Deal, our politics newsletter for analysis you won’t find anywhere else.

Email Address
Email Address
Full Episode
[URL="https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/feds-raid-new-york-tech-firm-suspected-selling-chinese-equipment-n1078191?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR33xa80ypSU9AJl0NVbDd0EDxta1M1VEIRuxR54j18iAvoYK8gfvgoyC_A"]https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/feds-raid-new-york-tech-firm-suspected-selling-chinese-equipment-n1078191?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR33xa80ypSU9AJl0NVbDd0EDxta1M1VEIRuxR54j18iAvoYK8gfvgoyC_A[/URL]
Draykorinee likes this.

https://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/2018/12/titans-episode-7-review-donna-troy.jpg?itok=fSRBp7JR

Let's make some magic.

Last edited by virus21; 11-07-2019 at 10:10 PM.
virus21 is online now  
post #3179 of 3185 (permalink) Old 11-09-2019, 11:59 AM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 38,581
Points: 81,336
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker23RKO View Post
I don't care what you say, I care what happens. This has been a great market year and I'm loving the real life results I've seen from it. You can bitch all you want. I have factually benefited in real life. That's the only fact here that matters.
Right, so you dont care about facts, got it. But I am not surprised since you support Trump, who never cares about the facts. So you fit right in.

birthday_massacre is offline  
post #3180 of 3185 (permalink) Old 11-09-2019, 12:48 PM
 
Undertaker23RKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,886
Points: 6,010
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
Right, so you dont care about facts, got it. But I am not surprised since you support Trump, who never cares about the facts. So you fit right in.
Like I said, I care about the fact that is relevant to me. For some reason you don't get that. I don't care about your speculation.

Shows attended:
Smackdown 7/19/11
Raw 2/20/12
Elimination Chamber 2/23/14
Raw 10/24/16
Royal Rumble 1/29/17

https://www.quora.com/Can-I-invest-i...ling-If-so-how

https://www.quora.com/Who-do-you-pre...-or-Jon-Moxley
Undertaker23RKO is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome