Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019 - Page 278 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 1525Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2771 of 2780 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 11:54 AM
 
Tater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Aiea, Hawai'i
Posts: 7,782
Points: 9,723
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlternateDemise View Post
And this, my friends, is what a post from a man who is defeated and has no proper retort looks like.
You people need to stop making defend CP. It breaks the natural of order of things. CP is my natural enemy. I am the one who is supposed to be in here fighting with him. Stop saying stupid shit so I have to take his side. It breaks everything we have built in this thread.

Tater is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2772 of 2780 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 12:03 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Favourite(s): IMPULSE, Goku, CROFT
Posts: 17,642
Points: 56,158
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Grappleador View Post
Cause in first place: I'm an exception to the rule. I don't deal, I don't kill, I don't consume drugs, and I don't rape neither. Those ideas are generalized and quoting Blake once again "to generalize is to be an idiot." Or do you look fair I tell America is populated by greedy firegun-lover satanistic sociopath rednecks? Don't answer. It's an hypotetical situation.
In second place: I repeat it: all this anti-mexican management is nothing but a revenge created by a series of frustrated business and here are the proofs. And it makes me see he has a low self-steem and is a bad loser.

Any question else?
An exception to what rule? You're a human trafficker who doesn't rape? Your posts don't make any sense.

CamillePunk is offline  
post #2773 of 2780 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 12:06 PM
E:16
 
Draykorinee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 5,646
Points: 13,305
                     
How weak are we, bowing to the pathetic response from trump which proved Darroch correct.

We're a laughing stock, we can't even back a guy who told the truth in private.

HE'S UNHINGED
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
THE LUNATIC FRINGE IS HERE
WE GOT US A FLYIN LUNATIC MACKLE
AH!
AMBROSE IS INSANE
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
Draykorinee is offline  
post #2774 of 2780 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 02:21 PM
 
El Grappleador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Chihuahua, Mexico
Posts: 1,040
Points: 3,980
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Grappleador View Post
Cause in first place: I'm an exception to the rule. I don't deal, I don't kill, I don't consume drugs, and I don't rape neither. Those ideas are generalized and quoting Blake once again "to generalize is to be an idiot." Or do you look fair I tell America is populated by greedy firegun-lover satanistic sociopath rednecks? Don't answer. It's an hypotetical situation.
In second place: I repeat it: all this anti-mexican management is nothing but a revenge created by a series of frustrated business and here are the proofs. And it makes me see he has a low self-steem and is a bad loser.

Any question else?
An exception to what rule? You're a human trafficker who doesn't rape? Your posts don't make any sense.
1. -there is always a case which breaks the wrong belief. For example: "Superheavywwight Wrestlers are clumpsy to move in-ring." That's not true. What about Vader? Umaga? The Big Show?Rikishi? Heavy Machinery? The Headhunters? Tamba, El Elefante Volador?
2.- So you think you know my life? Well, I dare you to know my life. What do you think if I film a vlog about life in my community? I don't guarantee an cool and morbid vlog, cause real life is not as like that as entertainment media plays. Have you ever know Slice of Life genre?

"I ain't a golden token
to get sympathize everybody.
This is how I born, this is me.
If you don't love me, whatever."

"No soy monedita de oro", Cuco Sanchez.
Translation by El Grappleador.
El Grappleador is offline  
post #2775 of 2780 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 08:37 AM
E:16
 
Draykorinee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 5,646
Points: 13,305
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Now I know that this is going to be called appeal to authority BUT I am a nurse and I'm sure the Kidney does not have a special place in the heart.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8999991.html

He is way way way more gaff prone than Bush and its fantastic.

HE'S UNHINGED
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
THE LUNATIC FRINGE IS HERE
WE GOT US A FLYIN LUNATIC MACKLE
AH!
AMBROSE IS INSANE
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
Draykorinee is offline  
post #2776 of 2780 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 06:26 PM
Greek God of Knowledge
 
AlternateDemise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 6,708
Points: 22,429
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
You people need to stop making defend CP. It breaks the natural of order of things. CP is my natural enemy. I am the one who is supposed to be in here fighting with him. Stop saying stupid shit so I have to take his side. It breaks everything we have built in this thread.
WHY CAN'T I MAKE YOU HATE ME?! LET IT HAPPEN ALREADY!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
WWE ending TNA's decade long year of dominance
Never change
AlternateDemise is offline  
post #2777 of 2780 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 06:54 PM
 
Tater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Aiea, Hawai'i
Posts: 7,782
Points: 9,723
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlternateDemise View Post
WHY CAN'T I MAKE YOU HATE ME?! LET IT HAPPEN ALREADY!
Jobbers aren't worth the effort.

Tater is offline  
post #2778 of 2780 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 02:50 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Favourite(s): IMPULSE, Goku, CROFT
Posts: 17,642
Points: 56,158
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

So much desperation by Democrats to tie Trump to Epstein. Trump kicked him out of his club 15 years ago for being a creep and helped the government investigate him. Meanwhile a lot of big name Democrats have gone to his secret island. Alex Jones and others have been talking about it for years, but now that pro-Trump journalist Mike Cernovich finally exposes him the Democrats and their media partners go into full-on spin mode. Not only do they not credit Cernovich, but they try and use Trump to provide cover for the real pedophiles who are connected to their party. Absolutely despicable.
Miss Sally and Draykorinee like this.

CamillePunk is offline  
post #2779 of 2780 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 06:37 PM
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
 
Miss Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 13,476
Points: 36,448
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draykorinee View Post
Now I know that this is going to be called appeal to authority BUT I am a nurse and I'm sure the Kidney does not have a special place in the heart.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8999991.html

He is way way way more gaff prone than Bush and its fantastic.
Pretty sure special place in the heart is a phrase. Kind of odd when using it to describe organs but seems he meant importance.

Miss Sally is offline  
post #2780 of 2780 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 01:49 AM
E:16
 
Draykorinee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 5,646
Points: 13,305
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Sally View Post
Pretty sure special place in the heart is a phrase. Kind of odd when using it to describe organs but seems he meant importance.
I mean, yeah its just the like fish and humans coexisting, its just a gaff rather than him actually thinking the kidney has a physical place in the heart
Miss Sally likes this.

HE'S UNHINGED
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
THE LUNATIC FRINGE IS HERE
WE GOT US A FLYIN LUNATIC MACKLE
AH!
AMBROSE IS INSANE
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
Draykorinee is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome