Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019 - Page 259 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 1457Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2581 of 2661 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 11:55 AM
 
virus21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 21,535
Points: 67,344
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Im shock people even go to Starbucks. Paying that much for shit coffee.
LouEW on TNT and Miss Sally like this.

https://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/2018/12/titans-episode-7-review-donna-troy.jpg?itok=fSRBp7JR

Order. Unity. Obedience. We taught the galaxy these things long ago, and we will do so again.
Imotekh the Stormlord, Phaeron of the Sautekh Dynasty
virus21 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2582 of 2661 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 12:44 PM
 
Berzerker's Beard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,959
Points: 3,894
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
Sounds disgusting. I don't go to Starbucks but nice ad hominem.

Do you know why your avocado toast argument is so retarded? Because no matter how you try to spin it, the math will never be on your side. And that's why you have to resort to it. Because you cannot reply to the hard economic facts I have posted with a substantive response.
uh... the math is on my side? they have 28,000 locations in the US alone. that's an average of 500 starbucks per each state. clearly there is a growing demand for 5 dollar caramel lattes or else this wouldn't be the case. they would be a niche market in upper class communities, not a national chain that has locations in rest stops along the freeway.

but by all means keep ignoring this blatant fact of reality and cling to graphs you pulled from the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
If everyone in the USA lived by your standards, they would still be struggling to get by and it would make the economy even more fucked up than it already is. If everyone cut all spending on anything that is not the bare essentials, they still would not be able to buy a home and keep the family fed and save for retirement, etc. This is a basic economic fact that your Shitbucks argument will never be capable of addressing.
how about if you can't afford a home, maybe you shouldn't buy one? i'm sorry do you hold the belief that everyone who lives and breathes is entitled to own their own house?

even if you are at the bottom of the economic ladder, there is a multitude of trades and skills that afford one the ability to make decent money. so long as you are literate and motivated to work... no american is more than a few years away from being able to earn a comfortable living.

but it would require actually doing it, not complaining and waiting for someone to hand it to you.
krtgolfing likes this.
Berzerker's Beard is offline  
post #2583 of 2661 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 12:50 PM
 
Berzerker's Beard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,959
Points: 3,894
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by virus21 View Post
Im shock people even go to Starbucks. Paying that much for shit coffee.
america spent 22 billion on starbucks last year.

if everyone took that money they intended to spend at starbucks and donated it to a charity fund instead, i'm sure that money could solve a multitude of societal issues.

but it's easier for politicians to point the finger and blame something else as opposed to asking the average person to go without starbucks.
Berzerker's Beard is offline  
post #2584 of 2661 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 12:57 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 272
Points: 867
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Mr.Monkey is offline  
post #2585 of 2661 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 03:06 PM
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,188
Points: 258
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker's Beard View Post
america spent 22 billion on starbucks last year.

if everyone took that money they intended to spend at starbucks and donated it to a charity fund instead, i'm sure that money could solve a multitude of societal issues.

but it's easier for politicians to point the finger and blame something else as opposed to asking the average person to go without starbucks.
Are you seriously living and dying on the hill of "Starbucks is successful therefore the average person is not poor"? Sound out your argument to see how dumb it sounds. Actually sound it out. Or not, you do you.

"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline  
post #2586 of 2661 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 03:34 PM
 
Berzerker's Beard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,959
Points: 3,894
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crona View Post
Are you seriously living and dying on the hill of "Starbucks is successful therefore the average person is not poor"? Sound out your argument to see how dumb it sounds. Actually sound it out. Or not, you do you.
poor people can afford 5 dollar lattes?

sounds like a pretty great country
Berzerker's Beard is offline  
post #2587 of 2661 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 07:13 PM
 
yeahbaby!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,079
Points: 15,924
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Trump is a starbucks fan. He accounted for atleast 1 billion of that from the taxpayer.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."

"I backed him. You can see how loyal he is. He was begging for my endorsement. I could have said, 'Mitt, drop to your knees.' He would have dropped to his knees."

"You oughta see this guy - 'uh, I don't know what I said, uh, I don't remember,'"

I will build a great wall and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me and Ill build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.

"He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

"Covfefe"


President of The United States of America, Mr Donald Trump
yeahbaby! is offline  
post #2588 of 2661 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 12:22 PM
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
 
Miss Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 13,351
Points: 36,070
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

While people do spend money on stupid crap, such as shoes, coffee and the latest tech. There is still no denying that the opportunities are fading and the wealth gap increasing.

This isn't completely on Millennials, sure we're mostly boomers 2.0 but unlike boomers who inherited a debt free society from the generation that actually accomplished something. Millenials inherited debt an aging infrastructure and robber barons running everything.

Let's look at the 50's and 60's, cars, houses and common goods were affordable. Health Care had plenty of Doctors/Nurses, schooling was cheap and for people who actually were smart and jobs were plentiful. You could apply for a job and get trained for it and today you'd need two degrees and to give the interviewer a blowjob just to get an intern position. Items such as TVs and Stereos etc were expensive and that's because they were luxuries! The culture was to get the basics and get a career.

Nowadays it's the opposite, luxuries are cheap, stuff you need is insanely expensive and cheaply made. Now the culture is endless consumption fueled by people who were never taught any better by their parents or schools. People who spend because the outlook of no real jobs and crushing debt is depressing. People who get full of ideological spunk and then find out it's absolutely meaningless and guess what, you owe loads of money! If you're smart and get a useful career, you're still on the hook with years of debt! Those Colleges that once taught fundamental knowledge have to get money for their pointless sports programs, insane professor salaries and garbage feel good classes.

People have a right to complain, we're fucked! Automation will replace jobs, cheap slave labor will keep workers from making a real living and foreign workers are cheaper to ship over so fuck you and your College degree, go train your replacement. Meanwhile the multi-millionaires are now billionaires and you're stuck trying to squeak out a middle class living that is going to become more and more meaningless each year.
DMD Mofomagic likes this.

Miss Sally is offline  
post #2589 of 2661 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 01:12 PM
 
Berzerker's Beard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,959
Points: 3,894
                     
Re: Donald J. Trump is still President in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Sally View Post
While people do spend money on stupid crap, such as shoes, coffee and the latest tech. There is still no denying that the opportunities are fading and the wealth gap increasing.

This isn't completely on Millennials, sure we're mostly boomers 2.0 but unlike boomers who inherited a debt free society from the generation that actually accomplished something. Millenials inherited debt an aging infrastructure and robber barons running everything.

Let's look at the 50's and 60's, cars, houses and common goods were affordable. Health Care had plenty of Doctors/Nurses, schooling was cheap and for people who actually were smart and jobs were plentiful. You could apply for a job and get trained for it and today you'd need two degrees and to give the interviewer a blowjob just to get an intern position. Items such as TVs and Stereos etc were expensive and that's because they were luxuries! The culture was to get the basics and get a career.

Nowadays it's the opposite, luxuries are cheap, stuff you need is insanely expensive and cheaply made. Now the culture is endless consumption fueled by people who were never taught any better by their parents or schools. People who spend because the outlook of no real jobs and crushing debt is depressing. People who get full of ideological spunk and then find out it's absolutely meaningless and guess what, you owe loads of money! If you're smart and get a useful career, you're still on the hook with years of debt! Those Colleges that once taught fundamental knowledge have to get money for their pointless sports programs, insane professor salaries and garbage feel good classes.

People have a right to complain, we're fucked! Automation will replace jobs, cheap slave labor will keep workers from making a real living and foreign workers are cheaper to ship over so fuck you and your College degree, go train your replacement. Meanwhile the multi-millionaires are now billionaires and you're stuck trying to squeak out a middle class living that is going to become more and more meaningless each year.
i don't agree that there aren't jobs available. there is always a demand for tradespeople and skilled workers. milennials for the most part just tend to look down on that type of work. they think they're too good for it. they envision themselves in some comfy office job or media job where they get paid to do nothing.

they were raised on hip-hop and mtv cribs, they see their favorite celebs on IG sporting designer brands and taking exotic trips. nobody looks up to the blue collar working man anymore. they would never consider being a plumber for instance because that would mean they aren't the unique and special snowflake their parents told them they were. it's too rough and too dirty. no they *need* to shoot for the stars and make a living as an entrepreneur or social media vlogger or some other fantasy job.

but hey even if they aren't there yet it's not gonna stop them from wasting what little money they have on luxuries and useless bullshit they don't need. they don't want to give up the comfortable lifestyle their parents afforded them as children. they don't want to go through the everyday struggle of being an adult and making daily sacrifices. they don't want to pass up on starbucks or prepare their own meals instead of eating out. "they don't have the time" they'll say. meanwhile they just got done binge watching 30 hours of netflix.

like i said earlier in this thread, no american is a few years away from earning a comfortable living. there are plenty of real opportunities out there. you just have to be willing to take advantage of them.

krtgolfing likes this.
Berzerker's Beard is offline  
post #2590 of 2661 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 02:43 PM
E:16
 
Draykorinee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 5,564
Points: 13,220
                     
Prince of whales, I bloody love trump for his memes.

HE'S UNHINGED
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
THE LUNATIC FRINGE IS HERE
WE GOT US A FLYIN LUNATIC MACKLE
AH!
AMBROSE IS INSANE
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
Draykorinee is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome