Cop forgets where she lives, shoots & kills someone. Key witness is also murdered. - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 268Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 188 (permalink) Old 09-12-2018, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
E:16
 
Draykorinee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 6,175
Points: 14,373
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibracadabra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers View Post
The story, as strange as it sounds at first blush, makes sense. The officer parked on the wrong level of the apartment complex, which had apparently (near) identical layouts at each level. The apartment that would have been hers was occupied. Her first instinct was a robbery, which she, as a police officer, attempted to handle.

If the officer and the victim had a history together, then I'd agree that this was most likely a setup. From everything I've read, they had no history, and the story, while strange, is completely plausible.

This clearly isn't a murder, and any attempt at charging the officer with murder would end in a not guilty verdict, which would lead to morons rioting like morons tend to do. Manslaughter is the correct call. I'm sorry stupid people can't understand this.

And while I'm not happy for the victim's demise, in one sense this is a bit of karmic justice for the Black Lives Matters fanatic gunning down five Dallas officers back in July 2016. If anyone should be charged with murder, it's those BLM terrorists who engage and enrage otherwise peaceful, loving people with their violent, hate-filled rhetoric. They are the true criminals here.
wtf?

A cop should enter your house and shoot you.. As karmic justice for soemthing you had nothing to do with..
Shut up, that man was a criminal because of black lives matter, we got are justice!
RavishingRickRules likes this.

HE'S UNHINGED
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
THE LUNATIC FRINGE IS HERE
WE GOT US A FLYIN LUNATIC MACKLE
AH!
AMBROSE IS INSANE
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
Draykorinee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 188 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 03:14 AM
From parts unknown
 
Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 22,611
Points: 82,214
                     
Re: Cop forgets where she lives, shoots & kills someone

Shhh. We don't live in a totalitarian nightmare.





They need to update this to add: "Don't be sitting alone in yo apartment."


Last edited by MRS. REAP! WARM ME UP (before i freeze to death on youuuuu); 09-14-2018 at 03:18 AM.
Reaper is offline  
post #53 of 188 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 03:18 AM
AEW 3 wwe 0
 
rexmundi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 918
Points: 2,784
                     
Re: Cop forgets where she lives, shoots & kills someone

This story is so wrong. My heart breaks for the victims family. Let justice be not blind.
rexmundi is offline  
post #54 of 188 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 04:41 AM
 
2 Ton 21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 9,325
Points: 29,750
                     
Re: Cop forgets where she lives, shoots & kills someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reap View Post
Shhh. We don't live in a totalitarian nightmare.





They need to update this to add: "Don't be sitting alone in yo apartment."
They did the same thing in Minnesota with the Justine Diamond shooting. Searched her home for hours to find something to excuse that cop killing her after being startled by her knocking on the squad car.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3414035

2 Ton 21 is offline  
post #55 of 188 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 01:12 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Posts: 18,048
Points: 59,057
                     
Re: Cop forgets where she lives, shoots & kills someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers View Post
And while I'm not happy for the victim's demise, in one sense this is a bit of karmic justice for the Black Lives Matters fanatic gunning down five Dallas officers back in July 2016. If anyone should be charged with murder, it's those BLM terrorists who engage and enrage otherwise peaceful, loving people with their violent, hate-filled rhetoric. They are the true criminals here.


Can we flame banned members? Jesus what a horrible take.

CamillePunk is offline  
post #56 of 188 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 01:22 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
iPPAIGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 21
Points: 63
 
Re: Cop forgets where she lives, shoots & kills someone

If this was a guy, he would be sentenced to life in prison, or the death penalty. Nobody would believe he was there by accident, everyone would assume it was a premeditated rape homicide.

It's callous and mean to think women can get away with anything nowadays.
iPPAIGame is offline  
post #57 of 188 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 01:31 PM
 
RavishingRickRules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6,649
Points: 23,841
                     
Re: Cop forgets where she lives, shoots & kills someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reap View Post
Shhh. We don't live in a totalitarian nightmare.





They need to update this to add: "Don't be sitting alone in yo apartment."
Are people supposed to care that he smoked pot? I thought public opinion had turned the corner and most people were perfectly fine with pot these days? Like there's a whole bunch of states where it's legal now right? Seems like a massive reach. They should've used heroin instead.

You put so much oil in this the US wants to invade the fucking plate! - Gordon Ramsay.
RavishingRickRules is offline  
post #58 of 188 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 01:55 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Posts: 18,048
Points: 59,057
                     
Re: Cop forgets where she lives, shoots & kills someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishingRickRules View Post
Are people supposed to care that he smoked pot? I thought public opinion had turned the corner and most people were perfectly fine with pot these days? Like there's a whole bunch of states where it's legal now right? Seems like a massive reach. They should've used heroin instead.
Elon Musk agreed to do the Joe Rogan podcast and after an awesome 2 hour conversation where Musk laid out his case for AI being a threat to humanity and they ended the podcast by talking about how people can communicate and get along better the corporate media here went on a frenzy villainizing him for smoking pot on the podcast (he didn't even inhale, it was weak, and it's legal in California where the podcast was broadcasted from) and cheerleading the fall of Tesla's stocks. This is the kind of thinking that goes on in the media and within government here apparently. I guess a lot of people still view marijuana as this especially harmful thing. It's ridiculous.
CROFT and Rated-R-Peepz like this.

CamillePunk is offline  
post #59 of 188 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 02:02 PM
 
RavishingRickRules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6,649
Points: 23,841
                     
Re: Cop forgets where she lives, shoots & kills someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Elon Musk agreed to do the Joe Rogan podcast and after an awesome 2 hour conversation where Musk laid out his case for AI being a threat to humanity and they ended the podcast by talking about how people can communicate and get along better the corporate media here went on a frenzy villainizing him for smoking pot on the podcast (he didn't even inhale, it was weak, and it's legal in California where the podcast was broadcasted from) and cheerleading the fall of Tesla's stocks. This is the kind of thinking that goes on in the media and within government here apparently.
Wow. It's just crazy to me if I'm honest. I'd actually expect that more from the UK than the USA who seem a LOT more progressive when it comes to pot in general I thought. (Our government and media for over 20 years now have continuously tried to push the narrative that "new types of pot known as skunk that are strong and dangerous" are damaging society despite everybody with the internet being able to see that skunk is neither new, nor particularly strong - I kid you not this has been happening since I was a school kid.) And Elon Musk of all people, that guy's an absolute dude. He could've done literally nothing else and I'd still love him for the Telsa Solar Roof alone because he's actually using technology to make things better. Just crazy. Sounds like the government and media need to catch up with everybody else if so many states are voting to legalise which clearly says to me that the general public are more pro-pot than anti-pot in the modern world.
CROFT and CamillePunk like this.

You put so much oil in this the US wants to invade the fucking plate! - Gordon Ramsay.
RavishingRickRules is offline  
post #60 of 188 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 02:11 PM
 
RapShepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 18,668
Points: 56,291
                     
Re: Cop forgets where she lives, shoots & kills someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishingRickRules View Post
Wow. It's just crazy to me if I'm honest. I'd actually expect that more from the UK than the USA who seem a LOT more progressive when it comes to pot in general I thought. (Our government and media for over 20 years now have continuously tried to push the narrative that "new types of pot known as skunk that are strong and dangerous" are damaging society despite everybody with the internet being able to see that skunk is neither new, nor particularly strong - I kid you not this has been happening since I was a school kid.) And Elon Musk of all people, that guy's an absolute dude. He could've done literally nothing else and I'd still love him for the Telsa Solar Roof alone because he's actually using technology to make things better. Just crazy. Sounds like the government and media need to catch up with everybody else if so many states are voting to legalise which clearly says to me that the general public are more pro-pot than anti-pot in the modern world.
The best thing about the whole weed thing it's legal for recreational use in Washington D.C.
Rated-R-Peepz likes this.
RapShepard is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome