Donald Trump Thread - 'Individual 1' - Speak Murican, Build Wall, Don't Smock - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 3823Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 4114 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 06:17 PM
tombstone blues
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 14,240
Points: 43,739
                     
re: Donald Trump Thread III - 'Individual 1'

Quote:
So you don't care if Trump had collusion with the Russians and Putin. Got it.
Except that after two years of investigation not one shred of evidence has been produced. It is impossible to ignore what isn't there, unless you're #resisting

But the admitted collusion between the Clinton campaign, the State Department, pro-Russian Ukrainian government officials, and shadowy Russian figures who have never been identified, now some people are fine with ignoring that.

There has been an AEWakening... have you felt it?

The mark wars have begun again

DAMN THAT TRACK IS HOT

THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE (IS BACK) (AGAIN)

RIP Robin

SPACE FORCE!

(space, space, space, force!)

SPACE FORCE!
deepelemblues is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 4114 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 06:20 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 38,668
Points: 81,597
                     
re: Donald Trump Thread III - 'Individual 1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepelemblues View Post
Except that after two years of investigation not one shred of evidence has been produced. It is impossible to ignore what isn't there, unless you're #resisting

But the admitted collusion between the Clinton campaign, the State Department, pro-Russian Ukrainian government officials, and shadowy Russian figures who have never been identified, now some people are fine with ignoring that.
LOL Trmps own words admitted he did, but sure ignore Trump's own tweet about it

I am done with you. You are going on ignore

birthday_massacre is offline  
post #93 of 4114 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 07:12 PM
Aggressively White
 
Rugrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Leamington, UK
Posts: 5,992
Points: 29,937
                     
re: Donald Trump Thread III - 'Individual 1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
I don't get details like that for being banned from a thread. I assume I posted something skeptical of the conclusion that Trump is definitely a Russian puppet. If you don't accept that conclusion from the start then you can't post in there. Sad story.
Pretty worthless thread in that case tbh

Rugrat is offline  
post #94 of 4114 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 07:24 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 38,668
Points: 81,597
                     
re: Donald Trump Thread III - 'Individual 1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret “Hitman” Hart View Post
Pretty worthless thread in that case tbh
Pretty sure he was trying to use a Breitbart article to try and defend Trump, which is a trolling racist website.

I know someone was trying to post Breitbart articles in that thread to troll it.

If I am wrong about this instance it was the case in another.

birthday_massacre is offline  
post #95 of 4114 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 07:31 PM
Aggressively White
 
Rugrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Leamington, UK
Posts: 5,992
Points: 29,937
                     
re: Donald Trump Thread III - 'Individual 1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
Pretty sure he was trying to use a Breitbart article to try and defend Trump, which is a trolling racist website.

I know someone was trying to post Breitbart articles in that thread to troll it.

If I am wrong about this instance it was the case in another.
I've never read Breitbart myself, but surely in that case it would just merit a "don't link Breitbart" warning. Obviously infractions, bans and such aren't uniform or transparent or anything but it seems harsh.

Rugrat is offline  
post #96 of 4114 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 08:36 PM
 
Tater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Aiea, Hawai'i
Posts: 8,028
Points: 10,474
                     
re: Donald Trump Thread III - 'Individual 1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
Humorously, the 2016 general election is one of the best endorsements of the electoral college system to date. Hillary Clinton never even deigning to visit the state of Wisconsin over the last several months of the campaign, for instance, demonstrates how relevant it remains in spite of her conceited belief that she would win easily. Whatever else one wishes to say about Donald Trump, the man, again and again, campaigned in particular states and spoke to the people of those states, again and again, with one of the most dizzying campaign blitzkriegs in American history. Trump flipped Wisconsin along with Pennsylvania and Michigan, and almost turned Minnesota red for goodness sake.
Look, don't get me wrong, I will always be happy that Hillary was denied her coronation, but it will always be bullshit that the person receiving fewer votes can win an election. If that happened in a country we don't like, we'd call it a rogue state and overthrow their government.

You know damned well I ain't wrong about that.

Tater is offline  
post #97 of 4114 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 08:49 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 38,668
Points: 81,597
                     
re: Donald Trump Thread III - 'Individual 1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
Look, don't get me wrong, I will always be happy that Hillary was denied her coronation, but it will always be bullshit that the person receiving fewer votes can win an election. If that happened in a country we don't like, we'd call it a rogue state and overthrow their government.

You know damned well I ain't wrong about that.
Like I have said before, its pretty fucked up when you could win the EC by only winning 11 states and 23% of all votes.

You know a system is broken when that is possible.

The funny thing is, if the GOP won the popular vote for the 2nd time in 4 elections but lost because of the EC, the EC would be gone in seconds lol
Sol Ratti likes this.

birthday_massacre is offline  
post #98 of 4114 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 09:27 PM
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
 
Miss Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 14,032
Points: 38,135
                     
re: Donald Trump Thread III - 'Individual 1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
Look, don't get me wrong, I will always be happy that Hillary was denied her coronation, but it will always be bullshit that the person receiving fewer votes can win an election. If that happened in a country we don't like, we'd call it a rogue state and overthrow their government.

You know damned well I ain't wrong about that.
But then you open yourself up to be ruled by the mob.

Let's not forget that in California of all places gay marriage didn't pass the vote. Getting rid of the EC would put the entire Nation at the mercy of a few states still.

The EC isn't bad, just needs a few revisions. Of course if Trump had won the popular vote and lost the EC, people would be thanking the EC.

Miss Sally is offline  
post #99 of 4114 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 09:28 PM
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 38,668
Points: 81,597
                     
re: Donald Trump Thread III - 'Individual 1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Sally View Post
But then you open yourself up to be ruled by the mob.

Let's not forget that in California of all places gay marriage didn't pass the vote. Getting rid of the EC would put the entire Nation at the mercy of a few states still.

The EC isn't bad, just needs a few revisions. Of course if Trump had won the popular vote and lost the EC, people would be thanking the EC.
That is the whole point of democracy. The most votes wins.

The EC is letting the minority rule.

The country should be voting by population not land mass.

And if Trump won the popular vote and lost the EC, the GOP would have abolished the EC by now

birthday_massacre is offline  
post #100 of 4114 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 09:37 PM
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
 
Miss Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 14,032
Points: 38,135
                     
re: Donald Trump Thread III - 'Individual 1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
That is the whole point of democracy. The most votes wins.

The EC is letting the minority rule.

The country should be voting by population not land mass.

And if Trump won the popular vote and lost the EC, the GOP would have abolished the EC by now
Except that the largest complaints are in general the average person is stupid but yet we should move to a popularity contest to decide things? Sure, that's great. We can leave it up to the people like we did with gay marriage.. oh.. yes forgot how that turned out.

Probably except now it's the Democrats and "Left" trying to get rid of the EC. I guess that doesn't count because.. they're on the side of Truth and Justice correct?

Good times, "If so and so does this or that, it's evil. If I do it, it's okay." never change American Politics.

Miss Sally is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome