Brexit continues to be a colossal fuck up. - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums
 416Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 647 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 03:51 AM
E:16
 
Draykorinee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 5,978
Points: 13,929
                     
Re: Brexit continues to be a colossal fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Hedgehog View Post
It's like you've completely forgotten about the bananas thing already.

And, as someone else pointed out earlier, we're getting BLUE PASSPORTS!!! No way we could have those without leaving. Oh, we could?? Ah well


Every remainers worst nightmare, look whats coming in! (This was changed in 2009 but idiots still bought it hook line and sinker)
Ninja Hedgehog likes this.

HE'S UNHINGED
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
THE LUNATIC FRINGE IS HERE
WE GOT US A FLYIN LUNATIC MACKLE
AH!
AMBROSE IS INSANE
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
Draykorinee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 647 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 03:58 AM
 
Ninja Hedgehog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 2,021
Points: 8,145
                     
Re: Brexit continues to be a colossal fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Our house is doing quite fine under Trump.
Of course it is. How are you guys getting along with reuniting those children with their parents?
Ninja Hedgehog is offline  
post #43 of 647 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 04:53 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Posts: 17,881
Points: 57,497
                     
Re: Brexit continues to be a colossal fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Hedgehog View Post
Of course it is. How are you guys getting along with reuniting those children with their parents?
People should be more worried about what will happen to them when they're forced to go back to their drug cartel-ran hellhole of a country. I imagine an ICE facility is paradise compared to that.
MrFlash likes this.

CamillePunk is offline  
post #44 of 647 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 04:59 AM
 
Ninja Hedgehog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 2,021
Points: 8,145
                     
Re: Brexit continues to be a colossal fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
People should be more worried about what will happen to them when they're forced to go back to their drug cartel-ran hellhole of a country. I imagine an ICE facility is paradise compared to that.
It's almost like they were trying to get to America to better their own lives. They must have heard about that American Dream thing.

Oh sorry, that doesn't apply to foreigners anymore. My mistake.

So, you're also going to gloss over the fact that the man lied through his teeth about stopping tiny children being ripped away for their families? He constantly claimed that it was all Congress and there was nothing he could do. Then miraculously he signed that EO and it stopped. How strange.

Anyway, I fear we are derailing a topic about the fucked up government in the UK. Now is not the time to talk about Great & Powerful Leader Kim-Don Trump
Ninja Hedgehog is offline  
post #45 of 647 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 05:03 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Posts: 17,881
Points: 57,497
                     
Re: Brexit continues to be a colossal fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Hedgehog View Post
It's almost like they were trying to get to America to better their own lives. They must have heard about that American Dream thing.

Oh sorry, that doesn't apply to foreigners anymore. My mistake.
Apology accepted.

Quote:
So, you're also going to gloss over the fact that the man lied through his teeth about stopping tiny children being ripped away for their families? He constantly claimed that it was all Congress and there was nothing he could do. Then miraculously he signed that EO and it stopped. How strange.
He did lie, because the executive order doesn't actually do anything. He can't stop it. Back when the Obama administration wanted to keep parents and children held together in custody, they were shut down by the courts which is why its currently policy to have them separated (and has been since before Trump took office). Any attempt Trump makes to end the separation will also be struck down. He's just trying to quell the ignorant, uninformed public outrage, instigated by the press to make up for the utter collapse of the Russian collusion narrative and the revelations that the FBI was trying to sabotage Trump's election campaign.

CamillePunk is offline  
post #46 of 647 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 05:09 AM
 
Ninja Hedgehog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 2,021
Points: 8,145
                     
Re: Brexit continues to be a colossal fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Apology accepted.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
He did lie, because the executive order doesn't actually do anything. He can't stop it. Back when the Obama administration wanted to keep parents and children held together in custody, they were shut down by the courts which is why its currently policy to have them separated (and has been since before Trump took office). Any attempt Trump makes to end the separation will also be struck down. He's just trying to quell the ignorant, uninformed public outrage, instigated by the press to make up for the utter collapse of the Russian collusion narrative and the revelations that the FBI was trying to sabotage Trump's election campaign.
Jesus! You really just believe anything that Fox/Trump tells you don't you?
Ninja Hedgehog is offline  
post #47 of 647 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 05:11 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Posts: 17,881
Points: 57,497
                     
Re: Brexit continues to be a colossal fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Hedgehog View Post
Jesus! You really just believe anything that Fox/Trump tells you don't you?
Everything I said there is verifiable fact, except of course for the speculation about the media's motives. That's just me reading between the lines.

Also I literally began that post by saying Trump did lie, so no, clearly I don't believe everything he says.
Goku likes this.


Last edited by CamillePunk; 06-22-2018 at 05:17 AM.
CamillePunk is offline  
post #48 of 647 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 05:25 AM
 
Ninja Hedgehog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 2,021
Points: 8,145
                     
Re: Brexit continues to be a colossal fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Everything I said there is verifiable fact, except of course for the speculation about the media's motives. That's just me reading between the lines.

Also I literally began that post by saying Trump did lie, so no, clearly I don't believe everything he says.
"Trump has responded to criticisms of family separation by claiming that a “Democratic law” requires him to do it, and that if Congress doesn’t like it, they can change the law.

This is not true. There is no law that requires immigrant families to be separated. The decision to charge everyone crossing the border with illegal entry — and the decision to charge asylum seekers in criminal court rather than waiting to see if they qualify for asylum — are both decisions the Trump administration has made.

Other administration officials back up Trump by pointing to the laws that give extra protections to families, unaccompanied children, and asylum seekers. The administration has been asking Congress to change these laws since it came into office, and has blamed them for stopping Trump from securing the border the way he’d like. (Those aren’t “Democratic laws” either; the law addressing unaccompanied children was passed overwhelmingly in 2008 and signed by George W. Bush, while the restriction on detaining families is a result of federal litigation.)

In that context, the law isn’t forcing Trump to separate families; it’s keeping Trump from doing what he’d perhaps really like to do, which is simply sending families back or keeping them in detention together, and so he has had to resort to plan B."



We really need to stop talking about a scumbag Dictator, as this thread is supposed to be about Brexit. I'm sure you'll want the last word though
samizayn and Draykorinee like this.

Last edited by Ninja Hedgehog; 06-22-2018 at 05:27 AM.
Ninja Hedgehog is offline  
post #49 of 647 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 08:11 AM
From parts unknown
 
Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 22,398
Points: 81,542
                     
Re: Brexit continues to be a colossal fuck up.

Why does this:



Remind me so much of this:

Draykorinee likes this.

Reaper is offline  
post #50 of 647 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 11:34 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,756
Points: 4,610
                     
Re: Brexit continues to be a colossal fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reap View Post
Why does this:



Remind me so much of this:

Being a royalist is one thing but does Theresa really need to bow like that? It's just William ffs he won't be King till like the 2040s at least, assuming the monarchy is still a thing then (you never know King Charles and Queen Camilla Parker Bowles could very well toxify Buckingham Palace and public opinion about the Monarchy).

I always wondered what would happen if we had a Trump style Prime Minister who openingly bashed and talked shit about the royals in public, somewhat similar to Piers but more 'offensive', especially to Charles, Philip and Andrew. It would provide me with a good amount of lols

Last edited by BRITLAND; 06-24-2018 at 11:37 AM.
BRITLAND is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome