AEW Full Gear 11/9/19 - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums
 105Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 211 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 12:16 PM
 
DetroitRiverPhx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 9,078
Points: 14,786
                     
Re: AEW Full Gear 11/9/19

Kenny is teaming with Riho in DDT in early November and has said while it's not exactly a scouting mission, he is interested in having both his opponents in AEW in the future. A good way to sell AEW would be to have the title on Riho while over there while teaming with Kenny on DDT anniversary show.
ripcitydisciple likes this.
DetroitRiverPhx is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 211 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 12:35 PM
 
RapShepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 17,694
Points: 53,339
                     
Re: AEW Full Gear 11/9/19

The Bucks and Lucha Bros under no circumstances should be in another AEW match for the foreseeable feud. Matches have been fire but between AEW and AAA they've wrestled each other a fucking lot the last few months.

Cody vs Jericho for the belt makes sense

Then do Moxley vs Omega in a cage match

MJF vs Darby Allin

Pac vs Hangman

Nyla vs Britt Baker for the women's title

Private Party (C) vs LAX for the tag titles Lax wins and then the Bucks attack Lax to start that feud.
RapShepard is offline  
post #23 of 211 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 11:25 AM
I'm just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel's gonna keep turning...
 
Corey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Winchester, VA
Favourite(s): Naitooooo
Posts: 18,204
Points: 33,210
                     
Re: AEW Full Gear 11/9/19

Instant sellout coming?


Corey is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24 of 211 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 01:00 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 818
Points: 2,727
                     
Re: AEW Full Gear 11/9/19

Hopefully the sales do well for this one considering it's a PPV.

<a href=http://imgbox.com/etAcrV6u target=_blank><a href=https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/d8/4b/etAcrV6u_t.png target=_blank>https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/d8/4b/etAcrV6u_t.png</a></a>
Raye is offline  
post #25 of 211 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 04:21 PM
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 666
Points: 2,027
           
Re: AEW Full Gear 11/9/19

Thursday is the deadline for them to announce Moxley vs Omega for this PPV. If they do it, that will be the day - the day before tickets go on sale, just like they did for All Out. If they don't, then the match is guaranteed to take place on TV.
AEWMoxley is offline  
post #26 of 211 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 04:37 PM
 
optikk sucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London, UK
Posts: 10,140
Points: 1,849
                     
Re: AEW Full Gear 11/9/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEWMoxley View Post
Thursday is the deadline for them to announce Moxley vs Omega for this PPV. If they do it, that will be the day - the day before tickets go on sale, just like they did for All Out. If they don't, then the match is guaranteed to take place on TV.
Why do they need to announce it now?

We already know the show will auto sell out. That's almost a given at this stage.

I hope i didn't jinx it.


optikk sucks is online now  
post #27 of 211 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 04:38 PM
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 666
Points: 2,027
           
Re: AEW Full Gear 11/9/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by optikk sucks View Post
Why do they need to announce it now?

We already know the show will auto sell out. That's almost a given at this stage.

I hope i didn't jinx it.
Same reason they announced it the day before All Out tickets went on sale.

Although the match has lost some juice now.
AEWMoxley is offline  
post #28 of 211 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 04:42 PM
 
optikk sucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London, UK
Posts: 10,140
Points: 1,849
                     
Re: AEW Full Gear 11/9/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEWMoxley View Post
Same reason they announced it the day before All Out tickets went on sale.

Although the match has lost some juice now.
Only because they've stopped promoting it. We probably just need one segment to get hyped again. I reckon that we will see like a tournament for the World Championship (or some sort of number 1 contender match) on the first televised where Moxley interrupts and helps whoever defeat Omega.

And remember that DON sold out quickly without Moxley. I don't think any one match will help sell out an arena at this point.


optikk sucks is online now  
post #29 of 211 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 04:44 PM
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 666
Points: 2,027
           
Re: AEW Full Gear 11/9/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by optikk sucks View Post
Only because they've stopped promoting it. We probably just need one segment to get hyped again. I reckon that we will see like a tournament for the World Championship (or some sort of number 1 contender match) on the first televised where Moxley interrupts and helps whoever defeat Omega.

And remember that DON sold out quickly without Moxley. I don't think any one match will help sell out an arena at this point.
It would be foolishly arrogant of them to expect guaranteed sellouts for every event without proper promotion.
AEWMoxley is offline  
post #30 of 211 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 04:46 PM
 
optikk sucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London, UK
Posts: 10,140
Points: 1,849
                     
Re: AEW Full Gear 11/9/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEWMoxley View Post
It would be foolishly arrogant of them to expect guaranteed sellouts for every event without proper promotion.
They don't need to sell out immediately. We've got 2 months and a whole month of weekly promo going out to the masses. Enough time to sell out.


optikk sucks is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome