AEW ALL OUT 8/31/19 - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 1905Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 3717 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 05:42 PM
 
looper007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5,377
Points: 16,089
                     
Re: AEW ALL OUT 8/31/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINNING View Post
We haven't even seen what Spears can be capable of in AEW yet. Cody has also been the guy to get the most out of wrestlers to tell a story so far as well and this is coming from a guy who thinks Cody is overrated.

Calm down, contrarian.
Just put him on Ignore, he's just always negative about everything.

As I said a few times on here already, people need to give Spears a chance. Just cause WWE didn't do anything with him, doesn't mean the guy isn't talented and can't turn it around to make it a positive for him and prove all the doubters wrong. If he fails, then people can say "we told you so" until then he needs to be given that chance.
Raye and Tilon like this.

looper007 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 3717 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 05:44 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2,886
Points: 4,035
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzie View Post
Some of these matches definitely need some more build and not just a video promo on social media, Cody vs Spears but mainly the Adam page vs Jericho considering it's for the main title of the company for the very first time, can't say I'm feeling Adam page yet as I need more than just "he's a really good wrestler" though he has been slightly screwed over with the pac bullshit as that feud was looking promising when it started at the launch of aew and with Chris Jericho not bothering to show up for fyterfest or fight for the fallen by the looks of things.
jericho is announced at fight for the fallen
patpat is online now  
post #73 of 3717 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Best Post Machine
 
Tilon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 374
Points: 1,150
           
Re: AEW ALL OUT 8/31/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Jericho View Post
Spears is just boring and bland no matter how you slice it. And honestly same with Cody. That match is going to be a snoozefest.
Not one day after I directly tell him his posts are boring because he provides no reasoning and just says whatever sucks, he does another post saying something sucks with no reasoning.

Yeah, Cody just is boring and bland. That's how he put on a 5 star match with Dustin.

You're saying that match was nothing because of Cody?

Your black and white petty insults ignore many positive attributes of the people you shit on, which is why your comments aren't taken seriously.

Step it up.

Last edited by Tilon; 07-04-2019 at 07:56 PM. Reason: typo
Tilon is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #74 of 3717 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 08:06 PM
 
Bryan Jericho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 6,414
Points: 19,528
                     
Re: AEW ALL OUT 8/31/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by looper007 View Post
Just put him on Ignore, he's just always negative about everything.
If you ignore me, how do you know Im negative about everything? Which is incorrect btw, but its just so much easier to just say "He's always negative" when I disagree with what others like.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilon View Post
Not one day after I directly tell him his posts are boring because he provides no reasoning and just says whatever sucks, he does another post saying something sucks with no reasoning.

Yeah, Cody just is boring and bland. That's how he put on a 5 star match with Dustin.

You're saying that match was nothing because of Cody?

Your black and white petty insults ignore many positive attributes of the people you shit on, which is why your comments aren't taken seriously.

Step it up.
Im not going to write 2-3 paragraphs on here like others do, keeping it short and sweet. And thought you said you skip my posts anyway. Guess not.
Bryan Jericho is offline  
post #75 of 3717 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Best Post Machine
 
Tilon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 374
Points: 1,150
           
Re: AEW ALL OUT 8/31/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Jericho View Post
Im not going to write 2-3 paragraphs on here like others do, keeping it short and sweet. And thought you said you skip my posts anyway. Guess not.
It doesn't take 2-3 paragraphs. "Brevity is the soul of wit". The problem is you make absolute statements about guys with strengths and weaknesses. You have no nuance.

I said I skip your posts because I'm about sick of reading them. They have no depth, and you post as if you have no interest in further discussion, which is contrary to the whole point of a message board.
Tilon is online now  
post #76 of 3717 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 08:10 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2,886
Points: 4,035
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Jericho View Post
Spears is just boring and bland no matter how you slice it. And honestly same with Cody. That match is going to be a snoozefest.
Not one day after I directly tell him his posts are boring because he provides no reasoning and just says whatever sucks, he does another post saying something sucks with no reasoning.

Yeah, Cody just is boring and bland. That's how he put on a 5 star match with Dustin.

You're saying that match was nothing because of Cody?

Your black and white petty insults ignore many positive attributes of the people you shit on, which is why your comments aren't taken seriously.

Step it up.
I already see people turning their vest about Spears after the last road to fight for the fallen episode awesome. Lol
Tilon likes this.
patpat is online now  
post #77 of 3717 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 12:52 AM
HOES MAD
 
LIL' WINNING FOOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: "My reckless mouth will probably lead to bullets in my ribs/No fear I ain't scared my mind is highly prepared" - Bishop Nehru
Posts: 22,840
Points: 10,539
                     
Re: AEW ALL OUT 8/31/19



Expect more of this from both sides.

https://www.f4wonline.com/daily-upda...an-cage-287226

I run an anime-centric CAW league called Anime Championship Wrestling
Follow ACW on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | BitChute
Also, follow your BREH personally on Twitter: @HakeemIsWinning

Last edited by LIL' WINNING FOOT; 07-05-2019 at 12:54 AM.
LIL' WINNING FOOT is offline  
post #78 of 3717 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 03:26 AM
 
TheDraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 231
Points: 1,057
                     
Re: AEW ALL OUT 8/31/19

I thought Sean Spears was a steaming sack of shit in the WWE. Never seen his work outside of that company but all I know is that instantly after one segment I am actually interested in him.

It's amazing how much WWE can make certain wrestlers seem so lifeless and dull. It's like they do it on purpose.

If more wrestling fans thought like me we would all be in wrestling mecca
TheDraw is online now  
post #79 of 3717 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 04:03 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 844
Points: 2,819
                     
Re: AEW ALL OUT 8/31/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINNING View Post


Expect more of this from both sides.

https://www.f4wonline.com/daily-upda...an-cage-287226
The Booker T thing is really, really random and way out of left field.

<a href=http://imgbox.com/etAcrV6u target=_blank><a href=https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/d8/4b/etAcrV6u_t.png target=_blank>https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/d8/4b/etAcrV6u_t.png</a></a>
Raye is offline  
post #80 of 3717 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 04:19 AM
HOES MAD
 
LIL' WINNING FOOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: "My reckless mouth will probably lead to bullets in my ribs/No fear I ain't scared my mind is highly prepared" - Bishop Nehru
Posts: 22,840
Points: 10,539
                     
Re: AEW ALL OUT 8/31/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raye View Post
The Booker T thing is really, really random and way out of left field.
It's not when you think about it. WWE pulled Kurt Angle and Undertaker from Starrcast this year leading into Double or Nothing. This is of the norm and I wouldn't be surprised if those Legend contracts they have on their current legends are strengthened like the standard three year deals for current talent became five year deals for everyone.

If I'm AEW, they have to realize that WWE and Vince/HHH are going to play dirty and do everything in their power to undermine and stop AEW from moving forward before the TV TNT show. History shows it with WWE. They need to be aptly prepared and understand that war is inevitable. They have to plan accordingly or else they could very well let WWE take away all the momentum they have built for the company this year.

I run an anime-centric CAW league called Anime Championship Wrestling
Follow ACW on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | BitChute
Also, follow your BREH personally on Twitter: @HakeemIsWinning
LIL' WINNING FOOT is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome