Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - People Stealing Stuff

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-02-2010, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
renafan3333
Wheelman for James Ellsworth

People Stealing Stuff

You have Michelle McCool using The Styles Clash,over in TNA James Storm using The Back Stabber and The Code Breaker. Whatever happened to the unwritten rule that you don't use other peoples' moves? Last Smackdown Laycool were doing Tiffany and Kelly Kellys' hip bump. I realise they were mocking them but still. What would happen if Kelly Kelly and Tiffany came out wearing hoods and matching outfits? That is like back in the day if somebody in The NWA walked around with a snake in a bag,gave someone the DDT and then put the snake on them. Ofcourse I don't know Jake The Snake personally but I'm pretty sure if he found the guy that guy would be on a liquid diet for a few weeks and his jaw would be in the shape of Jakes' fist. I personally agree with it that you don't use other peoples moves. I would like to see hat would happen if someone in Nexus put Hells' Gate on someone
or gave them a tombstone.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome