Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Randy Orton's gimmick isn't for sell.
View Single Post
post #62 of (permalink) Old 08-02-2010, 03:28 PM
Goatlord
Regularly Beating Up James Ellsworth

Re: Randy Orton's gimmick isn't for sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
I think Orton is very talented if not very charismatic on the mic. He does have ring charisma to make up for that, in my opinion. He can do gestures and movements in the ring that make the crowd really pop... and that's a very nice talent to have.

Orton is probably my favorite WWE wrestler right now and I used to love it when he lost as a heel but for selfish reasons. I would love to see the panic and fury that would hit the board after a PPV loss by Orton. People would get so mad they seemed like they were in danger of being ill simply because he lost.

I found that to be extremely entertaining to watch/read on here.

Yes, exactly. I wouldn't ever rate him as one of my favourite mic talkers, ring competitors or even characters, but he just has something that keeps me interested in him and that's what's really important in pro wrestling. He has almost as many moves that make people mark as AJ has when he's face, which is an incredible feat, in my opinion it's because he makes all his moves look big and impactful.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome