Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best Randy Orton vs. John Cena match
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 09:17 AM
BGLWrestlingGod
Tag Teaming With James Ellsworth

Re: Best Randy Orton vs. John Cena match

If I had to say what the actual "best match" was, I would say their first ppv encounter, at SummerSlam 2007. That match was just THE main event. It had a big feeling, like anything could happen, and a real clash. It had a lot of close calls, and the most psychology of any of their matches.

My favorite of their matches, though, is the Iron Man match from Bragging Rights. That match was just wall-to-wall fun. I don't know so much about depth or psychology, but I could watch this match over and over again.

All of their matches have been good, really (save for Unforgiven 2007, which wasn't really their fault). I also quite enjoyed their match at SummerSlam 2009 (ESPECIALLY because of the multiple endings), and Hell in a Cell was great, too.

Favorite Matches of All Time

1. Triple-Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit - WrestleMania XX

2. Career Threatening Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair - WrestleMania XXIV

3. WWE Championship: John Cena vs. CM Punk - Money in the Bank 2011

4. No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker vs. Triple H - WrestleMania XXVII

5. WWF Championship: Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior - WrestleMania VI

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome