Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What makes you watch WWE every week?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 03:00 AM
Notorious
P.O.P., hold it down

Re: What makes you watch WWE every week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleG View Post
- Raw is on Mondays, and during Football season & the TV season that is a problem. Big Bang Theory & Monday Night Football (especially if an NFC East Team is playing) will trump the WWE for me about 9 times out of 10, and I'll watch those instead. When things kick into gear in the fall, chances of me watching Raw will decrease exponentially. The show just isn't that good at the moment. Its better than it was last year (although it couldn't have gotten much worse) but I'm still at a point where I'd rather watch sitcoms & football over Raw.
Pretty much this. Once basketball & football season start I stop watching WWE. I really just started watching WWE again in June because the NBA Finals don't come on those days. Baseball just doesn't do it for me so right now WWE is my sports home. Come September I won't watch RAW as much but when October comes and NBA season starts it's bye, bye WWE, I'll see you in June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupac Shakur
We ain't even really rapping, we just letting our dead homies tell stories for us.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome