Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hulk Hogan's New Book, My Life Ourside The Ring.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
Wrestling62
Learning to break kayfabe

Arrow Hulk Hogan's New Book, My Life Ourside The Ring.

Hey

Just finished reading this. So just thought I'd give you my take on it.

Overall all it was a very enjoyable read. To be honest, Hulk is pretty honest, but whether it was all the truth is up for debate.

It's interesting to read that Hogan hates confrontation and violence. How Bob Backlaund really was against Hogan getting the belt the first time, and how bad his marriage become with Linda. And how Linda swore for years, that him and Brutas Beefcake were a item......(I know thats crazy lol)

But if you just wanna read it for wrestling insight, you will be dissapointed, because for the most part it's about his personal life, do there is quite a few pro wrestlig bits.

He also says how he made a idiot of himself with the steriod scandel back in 94 and how he broke into the wrestling bussines.

He says just how close he was to killing himself. Claiming to have put a gun in mouth and just wanting to shoot, until the daughter of Muhammad Ali called him, Layla Ali.

How his life changed when he read the secret and how depressed he became with the whole nick car crash thing and his marrage with Linda.

Overall as I said, a enjoyable read and worth a buy.

Vintage Wrestling

-Bret Hart's Book Is The Best Wrestling Book Of All Time

-Powerslam Wrestling = Best Wrestling Magazine Ever

Shawn Michaels=Best Wrestler Of All Time!

Wrestling Will Always Have A Part In Me!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome