Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What is the biggest news story of 2010? (So Far)
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 02:58 PM
DesolationRow
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being happy. -Robert Louis Stevenson

Location: Trying to not look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet seeing her, like the sun, without even looking.

Re: What is the biggest news story of 2010? (So Far)

There are different ways of looking at this list, but I'm going to say, WWE's NXT debut, and perhaps the Nexus angle tied to it. NXT is proof positive that the Youth Movement is the wave of the future, it's where Vince's and the company's top people's heads are primarily in these days. You can couple that to the retirement of Shawn Michaels and Batista leaving (can't believe Batista's exit is not on the poll list). In terms of what most profoundly stands as the most important ongoing news story for WWE, I'd say it's all of these (and tie violence) tied together in one massive package.

When Danielson returns, that will be a huge news story, and I suppose you can add that to the mound I've assembled.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome