Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vickie Guerrero-Most annoying character of all time?
View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 02:20 PM
wrestlingfan91
Heel Turn on James Ellsworth

Re: Vickie Guerrero-Most annoying character of all time?

Yeah just try to take away Vickie what she learned by being one great Character. I really don't like Christian, so from now on when he gets pops, it's pretty obvious he isn't really getting pops, that's just cause they feel sorry for him, yeah that makes me happy, that way i dont have to look at his overness and think something is wrong. Vikcie is great on cutting Promos, she knows exactly when to say what, and People go crazy, they hate her with passion, i really dont get the bad acting part, there isn't much acting involved. And i mean do you really think those People in the audience think "fuck this guy cant act, that's why i am gonna boo him" HELL NO, It's about what he does and what an ass she or he is. I really respect Vickie, People would kill to have that kind of Heat, i am sure Eddie is proud. But i have to say, i am not to fond on the Love relationship Storylines that she is involved i jsut always think, man this is the widow of Eddie Guerrero.

If you want to do all the steps once you might fall, you might not be able to stand up, you might not be able to pick yourself up mentally, failing is hard, failing everything at once is even more devastating, its the feeling of have given it all in every aspect, but in reality you fooled yourself to believe your God, a man has only an amount of energy to accomplish what he wants, if you dont learn to pace yourself you will lose the ability to stand back up maybe for good.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome