Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - if you could hang with one wrestler...
View Single Post
post #47 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2010, 07:47 PM
-Halo-
Regularly Beating Up James Ellsworth

Re: if you could hang with one wrestler...

Well i know it says one wrestler, So im gonna go with Jeff Hardy

( the one thing i disapprove is the whole drug mess he got in too, as they say he is an Enigma, and i would just love to solve the puzzle, but he really has no bad intentions , if there is one thing he has shown us or remind us is how we are all human and we still make mistakes , its a part of out nature, and he embraces it. The way he also portrays music, his emotions his artistic ability . And not mention Jeff hardy the Wrestler but Jeff Hardy the person . He really gets annoyed by that, and that is the person i want to know.

other worthy mentions :

Austin ( best wrestler in the business) .

Sheamus ( all the things he has seen outside of the American wrestling business ).

Santino ( he is funny as fuck).

Randy Orton ( he is so careless when he is in kayfabe , he is actually Randy orton and not the viper ) .

Jericho ( do i really have to say why ? ).

Dolph Ziggler ( he is absourdly nice IRL , such a team player , quite humble ).

Morrison ( great to hear his all so profound ways of talking , id love to see his full FULL insight of life ).

Kane ( OMG , he is so smart , and i would like to chat as in why he chose not to have tittle runs, there has to be a reason, he was selfish yet not selfish , not selfish because he helps other guys get over, But selfish because he forgot about the fans, We wanted a masked Kane decent tittle run, if not more, we cheered up and down and Vince saw that, but Kane chose not to , i would love to talk to him about that, his political views , im sure any conversation with him would definately be worth talking to and listening, in a very mature level).

any one that says i want to meet a diva thing is stupid, like they would actually show an interest on any one of you guys grow up.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome