Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Out of all the young stars of today who has the brightest future?

View Single Post
post #52 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2010, 06:16 AM
Eyeball Nipple
Tag Teaming With James Ellsworth

Re: Out of all the young stars of today who has the brightest future?

I say replace Kofi "Midcarder 4 Lyfe" Kingston and his kiddy Boom bullshit off the list and replace him with Dashing.

Also add Drew, because I do think he'll become a monster heel eventually. I'll also say Tarver has a bright future, because his mic skills and overall gimmick/look/presence somehow work well now, even though in NXT he just seemed like an out of place ass-nugget.

And Riley has potential, but I'll keep him off the list since he's not even #1 on NXT yet...

Out of them, in the long run, 1A and 1B will be Seamus and Wade... ironically two non-Americans with heavy accents--something rare for main event status in the WWE.

I'll go with this list:

Wade
Seamus
Miz
Drew
Swag
Cody

with other potential acts to come in like Riley, Kaval, Tarver, and maybe Ziggler

I think the WWE actually has a pretty bright future now that I look at this--much better than what I saw a few years back when the Rocks, Austins, Shano's, Vince's, Angle's, Eddie's, Benoit's, Brocks', and Foley's were getting old or just leaving with not much that compared left behind.

My Sig.

\

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome