Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Out of all the young stars of today who has the brightest future?
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 07:02 PM
AG541
Asking JAMES ELLSWORTH for Wrestling Advice

Re: Out of all the young stars of today who has the brightest future?

Side note. Christian... sure. Always liked him a lot and feel he needs a run or two. Matt.. no way in hell lol.

On topic.

I feel Swagger really has the all around appeal as a wrestler. The guy as we all know excels at wrestling. He was able to overcome his speech issue as well which I feel was a huge pat on the back for him. He is intense and can now get the crowd more into his character.

As for the rest of the wrestlers mentioned in this thread I agree fully. These guys unless they really mess up are going to be the core base of the WWE Main event scene. And overall I am pretty happy with the possibilities.

As a dark horse I want to throw in Justin Gabriel. Not sure what he is all capable of but so far what little he has done has drawn me to him. And no its not just cause he does the 450 splash. I just like his look and see him as a smart well executing technical wrestler.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome