Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This video absolutely ruined Mcmahon's run at Senate....
View Single Post
post #47 of (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Chain Gang
Playing Backstage Politics

Re: This video absolutely ruined Mcmahon's run at Senate....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Jiz View Post
She has spent MILLIONS on her campaign(money made from pro wrestling) and it'd be all for nothing once she loses.
$50 millions. What a waste of money.

Quote:
Linda McMahon knows her way around the wrestling ring. Now the longtime CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. is plunging into the political ring.

McMahon is one of the Connecticut Republicans battling for the Senate seat now held by Christopher Dodd, a Democrat. Dodd's announcement Wednesday that he would not seek re-election in 2010 has thrust a spotlight on the race and her candidacy.

Her stunning business success, and her vast personal wealth -- she told ABC News that she will spend $50 millions of her own money on the campaign -- have made McMahon a serious contender.

"Republican activists are paying attention and are impressed," political writer Kevin Rennie said in The Hartford Courant.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/linda-mcmah...ory?id=9521041

I'm gonna treat that title like I treat my cars and my women. When I get bored, I upgrade!

- MVP -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome